Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,982 members, 7,966,655 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals (5677 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Popular actress, Hilda Dokubo has made a shocking revelation about her past. The pretty actress from Rivers State gave effortless display each time she acted in a Nollywood movie many years back.

She later delved into politics where she served as a Special Adviser on Youth Affairs to former Rivers State Governor, Peter Odili.
The former actress who starred in several block-buster movies over the years that have won her millions of fans has revealed something of her past many people did not know about.

The actress-turned pastor while in Lagos recently at the Fresh Oil International Church. During her sermon revealed that she was born from a silver spoon home.
“I was born with a silver spoon, but death turned me poverty-stricken after my father died when I was just nine. I turned away from God at that point, because I felt disappointed that despite how much my father loved and served God, he still died.

“After my dad died, my mother completely lost her mind. If she were living in the US, I’m sure she would have been diagnosed as a mental case. You know, in Nigeria, we don’t consider people mad until they have started eating from dustbins. I rebelled against God at that point, and I stopped going to church at the age of nine.

“However, I was a very brilliant girl, and I got admission into the university at the age of 16. I became rascally and did what girls like that do. I slept with a man, and I became pregnant. It wasn’t the Holy-Spirit that impregnated me. My mom was devastated and disappointed in me because of that. I was also angry with her because ‘her God’ killed my father, and we stopped speaking to each other.

“One day, a man came to me and said he needed a barge. I didn’t know what it was, and he told me it was used to store oil.

“I then recalled that I had once seen a barge in the compound opposite ours. I went to the neighbour and told him I needed the barge. He asked me what I needed it for, but I told him not to worry.

“I told them to put the barge in front of my mother’s house. At that point, the man who told me he needed the barge came back, and dropped sacks of money containing N2m with my mom because I was in school at that time.

“Two weeks later, he returned with N500,000, and I was dumbfounded. Before then, I had never seen N100,000 together, but there I was as a millionaire at 17, not knowing what to do with the money.

“I would have become a prostitute, but I became restless and challenged destiny. Your life cannot change for the better if you don’t challenge destiny. Even God challenged destiny.” the actress said.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/i-got-pregnant-at-16-became-millionaire.html?m=1

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Brooke60(f): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Who is the actress?

You just added picture, thank you jare. Dont know her real name but with a stage name from this popular movie : Above death

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Skyfornia(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Black Maria...the indomie generation won't know about this.

7 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Officialgarri: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
This is the story version that tends to serve as an encouragement, kudos to that, but when she gets to heaven, she will tell the real truth
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Speechless
chibaby1985:
Popular actress, Hilda Dokubo has made a shocking revelation about her past. The pretty actress from Rivers State gave effortless display each time she acted in a Nollywood movie many years back.

She later delved into politics where she served as a Special Adviser on Youth Affairs to former Rivers State Governor, Peter Odili.
The former actress who starred in several block-buster movies over the years that have won her millions of fans has revealed something of her past many people did not know about.

The actress-turned pastor while in Lagos recently at the Fresh Oil International Church. During her sermon revealed that she was born from a silver spoon home.
“I was born with a silver spoon, but death turned me poverty-stricken after my father died when I was just nine. I turned away from God at that point, because I felt disappointed that despite how much my father loved and served God, he still died.

“After my dad died, my mother completely lost her mind. If she were living in the US, I’m sure she would have been diagnosed as a mental case. You know, in Nigeria, we don’t consider people mad until they have started eating from dustbins. I rebelled against God at that point, and I stopped going to church at the age of nine.

“However, I was a very brilliant girl, and I got admission into the university at the age of 16. I became rascally and did what girls like that do. I slept with a man, and I became pregnant. It wasn’t the Holy-Spirit that impregnated me. My mom was devastated and disappointed in me because of that. I was also angry with her because ‘her God’ killed my father, and we stopped speaking to each other.

“One day, a man came to me and said he needed a barge. I didn’t know what it was, and he told me it was used to store oil.

“I then recalled that I had once seen a barge in the compound opposite ours. I went to the neighbour and told him I needed the barge. He asked me what I needed it for, but I told him not to worry.

“I told them to put the barge in front of my mother’s house. At that point, the man who told me he needed the barge came back, and dropped sacks of money containing N2m with my mom because I was in school at that time.

“Two weeks later, he returned with N500,000, and I was dumbfounded. Before then, I had never seen N100,000 together, but there I was as a millionaire at 17, not knowing what to do with the money.

“I would have become a prostitute, but I became restless and challenged destiny. Your life cannot change for the better if you don’t challenge destiny. Even God challenged destiny.” the actress said.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/i-got-pregnant-at-16-became-millionaire.html?m=1
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Brooke60:
Who is the actress?
You must be a teenager?

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by okomile(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Indomie generations can't know her grin grin

Brooke60:
Who is the actress?

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Brooke60(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2020
chibaby1985:
You must be a teenager?
Yes, 19
okomile:
Indomie generations can't know her grin grin

abi oo.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Brooke60:
Yes, 19abi oo.
That's why my dear... She was famous in the 90's

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by April4th(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Madam Hilda it sure looks like you want to surpass Lie Mohammad’s record.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Brooke60(f): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2020
chibaby1985:
That's why my dear... She was famous in the 90's
eyyyya, you must be 40 oo?
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Na wao.....Some peoples role model...

At 16, she don begin swing on pendulums. Raw pendulum for that matter.

Ugly pasts Every actresess, Everywhere!!!
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by sweetonugbu: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Who has a barge here(girls only) I want to hire

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Plama: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2020
This woman is really getting old

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by vanida6: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2020
back den in movie small tin can make dis women cry a river now sad

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by KarsanHughston: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
This is the story version that tends to serve as an encouragement, kudos to that, but when she gets to heaven, she will tell the real truth
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Siki355(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
a former Governor in my state
was steadily drilling her oil
I no call name ooo
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Siki355:
a former Governor in my state

was steadily drilling her oil

I no call name ooo
Do you have proof? Mind what you say on social media
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2020
You can be tracked on nairaland if GOVT mean you... So watch what you say
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by falcon01: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Who has a barge here(girls only) I want to hire
hiring fuk
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Randy100: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Any person who understood what she meant by barge should kindly explain to me. I need a barge too, it is not too late to be a millionaire.
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by damtan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
This woman can cry in movies ehhn. She naturally has a crying face self

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Ciaos: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Randy100:
Any person who understood what she meant by barge should kindly explain to me. I need a barge too, it is not too late to be a millionaire.
It is a self propel boat for transportating things on the river...
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Coldie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Seriously I don't want to blasphem but people should stop lieing in Gods name just to famz miracles.

I heard that in those days u can use 10naira to buy television. So naturally the cost of renting or buying a barge wooukd be highest #10,000 highest, then minus the money u would give to the main owner.

When they are done saying all this things they would confuse u into emptying ur pocket. Seriously let's stop doing this, giving should be from the mind not by trying to deveive or lie to ur audience or congregation.

So a man with that kind of serious business would look past all the oil companies and servicing firms and barge conpanies and locate a 16years old girl to get him a barge.

I don't doubt miracles but lies full this story
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by rosy1992(f): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
God can turn situations around for good. Don't lose up.
Re: I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Coldie:
Seriously I don't want to blasphem but people should stop lieing in Gods name just to famz miracles.

I heard that in those days u can use 10naira to buy television. So naturally the cost of renting or buying a barge wooukd be highest #10,000 highest, then minus the money u would give to the main owner.

When they are done saying all this things they would confuse u into emptying ur pocket. Seriously let's stop doing this, giving should be from the mind not by trying to deveive or lie to ur audience or congregation.

So a man with that kind of serious business would look past all the oil companies and servicing firms and barge conpanies and locate a 16years old girl to get him a barge.

I don't doubt miracles but lies full this story
she can only deceive indomie generation not me

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Cossy Orjiakor / Nigerian Entertainers Unite Against Untimely Death / Good Girl Gone Weird: See Stella Damasus’ New Year Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.