Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. (5220 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by Munirboss(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
This one is trying so hard to spread STI's & STD's

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by culf: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2020
she's right though
Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by culf: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Gina2019:
My humble advice to Guys, stop paying runs girls for sex, find a freak girl instead and give her that money you want to give the run girl.

You will have unlimited sex with her than runs girls. They are freak girls everywhere. Just take your time to find one.

MY HUMBLE OPINION TO GUYS!

true talk
Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by Rawhumper(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
This my First time of Hearing freak Girls plz do Tell me about them and how to See them.
I Base in Abuja

Gina2019:
My humble advice to Guys, stop paying runs girls for sex, find a freak girl instead and give her that money you want to give the run girl.

You will have unlimited sex with her than runs girls. They are freak girls everywhere. Just take your time to find one.

MY HUMBLE OPINION TO GUYS!
Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by dollytino4real(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2020
y is it dat guys talk these days are women and fork matters? una no get work business to talk about again
Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by obstead200(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Gina2019:
What's the advert in that? That's the fact. Runs girls will always give u condition, freak girls won't.
somehow true.
Olosho no be am at all.
But then even freaky girls are usually part time olosho.
Re: Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead. by Plut01: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020

Freaky girls= Low key runs girlswink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg, I Need Help, I Don' T Last More Than 5 Mimutes In Bed / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.