Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Brilliant Samsung Wave - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Brilliant Samsung Wave (769 Views)

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / 15 Brilliant Things You Didn’t Know Your Phone Could Do UPDATED!!! / Who Else Has A Samsung Gt-s8500 Wave Phone With Bada Os? [let's Share Info] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Brilliant Samsung Wave by ibdguy: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
Would love to know if the stunning Samsung Wave S8500 or new Samsung Wave II S8530 are now available in Nigeria. If so, how much would each set me back and has anyone bought either of the phones from a reputable retail shop they could recommend at a value for money price or do you have it in stock?
To say that I'm a huge fan of both phones would be make the understatement of the year.
Thanks in advance to anyone who responds,
Re: The Brilliant Samsung Wave by Lexusgs430: 4:45am On Dec 12, 2010
Hi,
I sell phones in Nigeria, but due to the high price, the wave is commanding @ the moment,have not bought them for sale yet, but if u signify interest, might buy on order. Items would be UK used and in very excellent condition. Thanks
Re: The Brilliant Samsung Wave by ibdguy: 5:10am On Dec 13, 2010
Thanks for your reply. Having waited for so long for someone to post a reply, I got in touch with some guys I know at Computer Village who sell phones. Apparently they have the Wave. Just trying to get the juice together to actually pay for it. Your option would however not have worked for me as I don't 'do' second hand phones. Its new or nothing. But thanks all the same and all the best,

(1) (Reply)

Hacking Of Symbian S60v3 And S60v5 By Chizzy / Nokia C1 / Brand New Bb Curve 3g Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.