Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,083 members, 7,913,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria (718 Views)

All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) Loan Approval SMS, Real Or Genuine? / Propose Catfish Farmers Association / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria by Authortee: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Youth Farmers Assocation of Nigeria YFAN
End of 2019 Party

We cordially invite members of YFAN to our annual party to be held at Medalist International School Hall at Medalist Estate in Alaja, Ifo, Ogun State.
We will be celebrating our 2nd Anakara Day on the 12th of January, 2020.

New members are invited to this gathering, and old members are mandated to come with at least two members. Registration fee remains N5000.

YFAN former President Dr Tobi Babarinsa will be gracing the occasion with the Chief of Alaja Village. Kindly call the below number for reservations or bookings if you are coming from Lagos or out of Ifo.

Secretary,
Idris Atanda
0803 610 6917
Re: Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria by lionness(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
So Atanda is now the state secretary,long time.
Re: Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria by 9icest: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
There is one in IB. I used to attend it before I relocated. I’m coming to naija soon sha
Re: Youth Farmers Association Of Nigeria by bsonenterprise: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Baba Sho is now late.a good man lived well.
The YFAN fish farm project is on going. My fish pond there shut down in 2018 due to poor management and I think it was partly because I was too busy for it
I don’t know the Idris guy,though I know Winnie the agriculture economist girl. Too many talents wasting in this rubbish country. Thank God I’ve fully relocated!
Long live YFAN!

(1) (Reply)

My Poultry Project.. Advice Needed / Urea Fertilizer Available No Reservation / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.