Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,418 members, 7,964,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (25059 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
javaguru:
be patient, I will quote you, but u should know, his bank account might be heavier that america as a whole.
You are making your ignorance highly fashionable.

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by penplus: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bubu!!!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by poseidon12: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
A rogue claiming he is not corrupt. I guess the bigot does not know the definition of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Benwallt(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Baba if you are not corrupt but ppl around you are signpost of corruption then you reek of corruption.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Shegzo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:
Do you know what the theory of front man is? Buhari literally has a whole lot of them. People Fronting as the CEO's of different companies, whereas the owner is somewhere championing an audio anti-corruption crusade. Even Atiku affirmed that Buhari's family owns 9mobile

Buhari covers his tracks very well, no one ever can get him.

Abacha's loot is one of the prime mysteries of Nigeria, it never finishes, different governments keep on repatriating in hundreds of millions in Dollars every now and then. What was Nigeria's chief source of wealth at the time? Oil. For Abacha to steal Oil money, who would have to be his chief accomplice? The petroleum minister, who was the petroleum minister of Abacha? Buhari.

If Buhari could help Abacha perform the greatest robbery in Nigerian history, what makes you think he isn't doing it now again. Why do you think he quickly grabbed the position of petroleum minister again after being elected in 2015 and re-elected in 2019.

You people think he is a saint? He is a very smooth operator.

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Henri8: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ịgba!
Tell us tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
the most useless president Nigeria we ever had. may someone like you not grace Nigeria top sit again we pray oh lord

useless human being
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by YungJo207(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Who dey talk abeg

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Tchange1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Okay I don hear
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
GloriaNinja:
THIS BUHARI IS MADTTTTT
why the hatred?
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by crownwealth: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fraudulent terrorist!
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by KarsanHughston: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You are making your ignorance highly fashionable.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Tulsaguy: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable

BMC member, how much is your salary. Do they fathom minimum wage into your new alerts grin grin grin .

Even your conscience betrays what you type every time to defend the indefensible. Political jobmen count time, your days are counting down, start looking for other means of survival...
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by kally32(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable
Buhari has myopic view of corruption. But he should make his asset declaration public first, then we can ascertain his incorruptibility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by sLentlover7778(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin but his cabal will not tell him the truth..

GloriaNinja:
THIS BUHARI IS MADTTTTT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by davidufuoma(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shut up
You and Arsene Wenger no difference
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Exodora: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/
This man is a clown also Nigeria worst mystic
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by davidufuoma(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shut up
You and Arsene Wenger no difference
"I do this, I will do that "
Talk is cheap
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ludd2018: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

You an illiterate person . Corruption is not only restricted to stealing money . Buhari is highly corrupt n was brought to power thru corruption ..Buhari sees a fellow northerners stealing he looks else where. Nepotism n favouritism are corruption. Besides Buhari ,wife n son also steal money . Buhari was sold to us as corrupt free person in 2015 now we are wiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ezegold4we: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Buhari is the most smartest corrupt human being on this planet called earth,

Any body still defending Buhari and his pathological lies must be living in self denial or deceit.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by izubext007: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
I Clap
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Southsoul: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kingosytex:
If I talk my mind now, dem go call am hate speech.

Make I kukuma hold my peace!!!!
just hold your speech and have your peace the matter have scatter scatter already even if you talk they won't listen they have ear problem or why did you think they spend our money in hospital
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Southsoul: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
They worse evil is gearing up already Mr hell Rufy una never see the worse of laws and policy just wait for him 2023
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ItooWorWor(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin No big deal na! Even Shekau no corrupt lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ndaeyagi: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

You still ended up not showing me where his looter fund is kept. Show me his foreign account, his private university. His numerous houses in Lagos and overseas. We know and heard of Obasanjo university, Atiku private jets , Atiku University and the rest.
This thread is on Buhari pls leave Atiku out of this. It is unfortunate that most Buharideens are very myopic in there thinking. Please corruption is not limited to looting of public funds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by F117nighthawk: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Okay part of the reasons u join politics na to make more money for your self and family, key points here is to ELEVATE YOUR MORAL AND FINANCIAL STATUS OF YOU AND FAMILY
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
References:
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/

Will you kp quiet?

Corruption is not all about stealing money, ridging votes and pretending not to see the likes of Tinubu because they are your part members is Corruption too.

Baba Quaraption.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
I know what he is doing, trying to provoke us till we say something they can call hate speech buhari is a nairalander.
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by teflonjake(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Osobi32:
Oga we are not kids.... Just stop this nonsense talk.

Guy you provoke grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by vivipink(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.