Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (34161 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by EOEI: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
kettykings:
First , the East can respond by boycotting the following
1. Boycott of Lagos Ports for Niger Delta ports,
2. Boycott Lagos Airports for Abuja Airports for international Flights
3. Universities in the South West for Universities in the East and Niger Delta
4. South West Banks like GTB, Wema, First bank, Sterling for Pro East Banks
5. Relocation of the Nollywood back to the East
6. Boycott and putting a cap to patronage of companies that dont have any base in the East ,cadbury, unilever,nestle
7. Trade tax for goods with no manufacturing base in the east
8. boycott of poultry products from the west
9. stoppage of dumping of goods imported from western ports to the east
Igbos wont survive this if they try it all of them will be jobless within a day and eastern states economies will collapse.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by tck2000(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is biggest shareholder in GTBank, tell me how is own by Nigerian man
Hmm
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said no state outside Lagos beat Anambra State in Economy in West, Anambra is a model state, they don't rely on others, the command the economy, they develop their markets, industries and what have you, you can say the same in West, Yorubas can't compete in Anambra business fields, the only areas they excel in Anambra and other eastern region corporate works , taxi drivers, hawking harbes etc

You've been lectured on this but stubbornness won't let you manage the embarrassment.

I know how it feels, bre. Trust me, I do understand.

Cute daughter you have there. God bless her. cool
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra State

Well This is ibadan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nvc078: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
EOEI:

Igbos wont survive this if they try it all of them will be jobless within a day and eastern states economies will collapse.
Says the minister for Eastern affairs from his ogogoro joint. Eastern economy will collapse from a western predicament? I hail your below average sense of reasoning
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
EOEI:

Igbo land is blessed with huge gas deposit and crude oil, coal, arable soil for agriculture, Igbos very industrious, enlighten me how Igbos will not survive if Nigeria cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Another Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
More Ibadan!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nvc078: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

You've been lectured on this but stubbornness won't let you manage the embarrassment.

I know how it feels, bre. Trust me, I do understand.

Cute daughter you have there. God bless her. cool
How will he understand lies? Or you want to force him to understand it? We igbos understand facts not fictions, especially when poorly crafted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nvc078: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Igbo land is blessed with huge gas deposit and crude oil, coal, arable soil for agriculture, Igbos very industrious, enlighten me how Igbos will not survive if Nigeria cease to exist.
Don't mind fools. We wouldn't survive,yet we agitate for separation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nvc078:

How will he understand lies? Or you want to force him to understand it? We Igbos understand facts not fictions, especially when poorly crafted

Do I look like somebody with low IQ or who can't engage in an intellectual debate like you?

People like you are designed to remain on the fence and massage ego. Ok?

If perhaps you have facts like you claim go ahead not oral or some ego repair attempt oral figures.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Same as the west.

We are just bigger in every ramification is our point. Not like we are shitting on your blessings.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Another Ibadan!

You can't beat him with to that. I mean, when it comes to pictures trolls. Why? Because the dude have got all the time in the world. grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nvc078:

How will he understand lies? Or you want to force him to understand it? We igbos understand facts not fictions, especially when poorly crafted

Lol, he has been dishing out lies like jollof rice on this thread and we keep bursting his lies everytime.

Now this thread is just a play man thread that have already outlived its importance coz he purposely derailed it.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, he has been dishing out lies like jollof rice on this thread and we keep bursting his lies everytime.

Now this thread is just a play man thread that have already outlived its importance coz he purposely derailed it.

Leave that kid abeg.
He's only here to support his defeated brother from the land of the fall shadow and sun-sun. cool

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

You can't beat him with to that. I mean, when it comes to pictures trolls. Why? Because the dude have got all the time in the world. grin

While I got not much time to waste on here, I’ll still engage him with the little time I have.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

While I got not much time to waste on here, I’ll still engage him with the little time I have.

Good luck then cool

But let's me warn you the pic thing is like an occupation for him.

grin
grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nvc078: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
totit:

Do I look like somebody with low IQ or who can't engage in an intellectual debate like you?

People like you are designed to remain on the fenced and massage ego. Ok?

If perhaps you have facts like you claim go ahead not oral or some ego repair attempt oral figures.

Take care.
Lol..for the answer to your first question...you don't have a low IQ, rather you're a personification of it. So go ahead and do what you know how to do best. Data generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is Aba

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Well This is ibadan!
Ibadan according UN habitat is one of world largest slum cities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Nvc078:

Lol..for the answer to your first question...you don't have a low IQ, rather you're a personification of it. So go ahead and do what you know how to do best. Data generation
[/s]

What's this nonsense now? Are you here to debate and present facts, or to insult your elders? grin

Quit trying to fit in. I have told you this thread isn't meant for low iq People. Ok?
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Una don spoil the thread.

Happy picture competition. cheesy

Gracias. wink

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enugu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by jimyjames(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

I have closely followed this debate since yesterday and you have brilliantly defeated them with valid proofs they are holding on to propaganda out of envy and hate , don't waste your time on them, they know the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan according UN habitat is one of world largest slum cities

Tell that to the gods. You keep uploading thesame pictures everytime!
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:

I have closely followed this debate since yesterday and you have brilliantly defeated them with valid provesproof, they are holding on to propaganda out of envy and hate , don't waste your time on them, they know the truth
Thank me later. It's the same spirit we use in accommodating your families

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeokuta!

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by jimyjames(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Saraki and Massob can explain better to you,poor man. grin

Your elders will explain better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by kayfra: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Indeed, Ibadan attracts people from across the country. In 2012, for example, Emeka travelled from Enugu in the east in search of a better life.

“It was to look for better something,” he says riding his okada (motorbike). He moved westwards and weighed up the possibilities before settling on Ibadan where he has lived since. “Ibadan is closer to Lagos and not as expensive as Lagos… Here, you can save more,” he explains. While Lagos retains its significance as the economic seat of Nigeria, Ibadan holds a special place culturally. Several buildings testify to this such as Mapo Hall, the first hall in Ibadan, commissioned in 1929, and Bower’s Tower, commissioned in 1936.

http://africanbusinessmagazine.com/sectors/infrastructure/could-ibadan-be-nigerias-next-top-city/

That says it all. This is what we've been saying

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Tell that to the gods. You keep uploading thesame pictures everytime!

Anambra State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by XANDERBOY85: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

You don't know who you are dealing with, I don't mind debating with 100 of your type to 100 pages grin grin

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Abeokuta!

Anambra State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi / Reno Omokri ‏gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.