Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,002 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios (34114 Views)

South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Nigeria Gives South West Economic Advantage,Yorubas Don't Need Secession / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why did you leave Yorubaland to make a living in another man's abode?
Why must we go to east. Tell me any fascinating thing in your east?
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Match me first in your SW region let alone trying to match me in my region.

Both are different issues.

I beat you in your region with your population and you still get mouth talk.
Try to slug it out with northeast region first before you can try southwest.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Why must we go to east. Tell me any fascinating thing in your east?

Simply you can't beat me in my home...

While I beat you to asses in your own father's compound..

That's definition of strength.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why did you leave Yorubaland to make a living in another man's abode?

What your Ideology from free education?

I travel to a better country with a good economy.

In economic migration, people move to a place with a better economy where success can be easily achieved.

That is why the Igbo keep migrating to the SW and the richest Igbos make their money in the SW.

That also explains why Yorubas prefer to travel abroad than to go to the East enmasse!

Do you get the logic now?

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, I see pain hehehehe. Another Igr list will soon come out hehehehe.

As I said Ogun Californian IGr and silicon valley but still you guys can't feed well a day.

Ijebu garri and sugar no be food.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Match me first in your SW region let alone trying to match me in my region.

Both are different issues.

I beat you in your region with your population and you still get mouth talk.

Yes,you beat us by hawking gala and chewing sticks reason you do not have only one skyscraper in the whole Igboland.but have IDP camps in all your states grin
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Try to slug it out with northeast region first before you can try southwest.

Maybe Osun state, Ekiti state, Ondo ,Ogun dragging hunger should consider their plight and move over there.

Nothing is there....rather hunger (osun) and poor state(ondo)
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Where is it?

Point it out in my pictures.

I’ve uploaded several picture Over 40+.

Point that out in my pics.
is a First Class lair. You have challenged him to bring it out, watch how he will ignore you instead of to show you.

He's a coward who it comes to that. I have been looking for the picture he claimed but have not seen it.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Yes,you beat us by hawking gala and chewing sticks reason you do not have only one skyscraper in the whole Igboland. grin

Selling agbo is not sophiscation...

Drinking Ijebu garri with two cubes of sugar is evidence of good livinggrin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Maybe Osun state, Ekiti state, Ondo ,Ogun dragging hunger should consider their plight and move over there.

Oga, when you are ready, let me know
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Talk is cheap but poverty dey wire you and your kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
No state in West outside Lagos can beat Anambra State both economy and structures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are dubious you've removed the pictures
I no talk am. You are a pathological liar. Why not screenshot it before to burst him. Lair, no be you wet US armies come buy fighter jet from again
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:
No state in West outside Lagos can beat Anambra State both economy and structures

Yet Ibadan is more developed than the whole Igboland.Wake me up when you have a city in Igboland.

Stop posting those underdevelopment pics again.They look old,funny and dirty.

IBADAN:

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by totit: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, jealousy dey worry you. No be so I posted one Ibadan picture here that you mistook it as rendering picture grin

During my active days/years on nairaland.
One of my abeaukota random thread, below ;

https://www.nairaland.com/4886523/tip-trip-ogun-state-development

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:
Talk is cheap but poverty dey wire you and your kinsmen.
Your brothers are over here doing bricklayer, your women are in markets carrying loads for Igbo traders, selling Agbor, while you here typing rubbish

Anambra State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Gabkosh: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

As I said Ogun Californian IGr and silicon valley but still you guys can't feed well a day.

Ijebu garri and sugar no be food.
Yea, it is your father that is feeding us. Don't you see us in your bedbug infested sitting room waiting to eat your irritating food.
Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeokuta!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by GuyWise(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
This yorubat guy no get shame, posting computer edited pictures he downloaded from google and still not winning, it still looks dirty and dull.

And this is Anambra only oo cheesy We havn't uploaded pictures of Enugu sef cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeokuta!

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Yet Ibadan is more developed than the whole Igboland.Wake me up when you have a city in Igboland.
Ibadan is world leading slum city, 93% covered by slums- UN habitat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by GuyWise(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
These pictures so far have shown who is who in southern part of Nigeria

Anambralstson Iga adi oooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Abeokuta!
Abeokuta is Still a typical village grin you can't compare such backward capital to Awka, even Abakelike make more sense than Abeokuta

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Your brothers are over here doing bricklayer, your women are in markets carrying loads for Igbo traders, selling Agbor, while you here typing rubbish

Anambra State

What would we rich guys come and do in the massive IDP camp land you call SE ?
Do you have these in the entire Igboland?

Ibadan city only overwhelms Igboland.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by GuyWise(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Abeokuta is Still a typical village grin you can't compare such backward capital to Awka, even Abakelike make more sense than Abeokuta

Fact! cheesy

Legendhero have you read the red. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
LegendHero:
Abeokuta!
How can you compare the backward city to Awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Ofemannnu: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world leading slum city, 93% covered by slums- UN habitat grin
A report from 2003.You see your life.You now have more slums and IDP camps in Igboland. grin

IBADAN the sole overwhelmer of the entire SE.

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

How can you compare the backward city to Awka

Keep uploading the same pictures.

This is Abeokuta!

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by Anambralstson: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ofemannnu:

What would we rich guys come and do in the massive IDP camp land you call SE ?
Do you have these in the entire Igboland?

Ibadan city only overwhelms Igboland.
Ibadan is world leading slum city, the new governor should do you guys a favor and demolish that god forsaken shithole

1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeokuta!

Re: South East Vs South West, Economic War Possibilities And Likely Scenarios by LegendHero(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world leading slum city, the new governor should do you guys a favor and demolish that god forsaken shithole

Ibadan is a very big city and the relics of the old world in Ibadan shows the capacity of our fore-fathers in building kingdoms that stood the test of time when your own ancestors were still using leaves to cover their body.

Ibadan has enough landmass to accommodate both cultural heritage of our past and the new buildings springing on.

Is that the new detailing tactics you want to employ?

Aerial view of somewhere in the South East below!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Old Oshodi Reincarnating In Sango-Ota / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.