Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ranking Nigerian Governors, December 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ranking Nigerian Governors, December 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 (903 Views)

RANKING NIGERIAN Governors for March. Top 5 Bottom 5 / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranking Nigerian Governors, December 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 by Adesucess1: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
RANKING NIGERIAN GOVERNORS, DECEMBER 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/536c31ef1c4aa14a4e76d2f74c683631

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Ranking Nigerian Governors, December 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 by jabor4Naija(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Can't u just post it here, i will still click it cos i want to c it
Modified: i ve seen it and just like i guessed, oyo, lagos and delta state made d list
Re: Ranking Nigerian Governors, December 2019: Top 5, Bottom 5 by gregyboy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Obaseki is a failure ....

Am glad you can even see it ,but his zombies would come here and troll and even go to the extent of blaming obaseki

It is a fact oshiomole did better than obasekis four years i just wonder if obaseki first four years is like this how would is next four years belike... undecided

Everyone is quick to blame oshiomole for his misfortune and they feel comfortable giving the blame to oshiomole and even praising the useless governor for fighting godfatherism,fighting oshiomole is not a bad idea ,but oshiomole is not the issue ti his underperformance, a governor who is faced with unnecessary misplaced priority

Edo don't need to have its stadium renovated at this crucial times,but yes he is wasting money on the project ,while other infrastructure suffers, no good roads ,the road constructed are substandard,no light,no industry, no job no security,the painful part is obaseki came to my area constructed roads after my street and road before my street but he skipped ours which was in the middle and our road is even broader than this other roads and i still dont know why he skipped it
Abi we nor get connection for the area??.

Oshiomole althogh he didnt construct new roads in benin but he did well to reconstruct existing roads and they were all standard security was maximum

Modified: in all this both of them has failed to protect the edo people its a pity edo state may suffer for thier misunderstanding

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis:the Court Interim Injunction Victor Gaidom Relied On Has Expired! / Gov. Makinde Claimed He Called Me But He Never Did - Ajimobi’s Widow, Florence. / 2023:Nigeria's President Should Emerge From South-east, Not Any Igbo Zone-Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.