Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box (2555 Views)

Zealot S78 Water Proof 100 Watts Boom Box 24000mah Battery Bluetooth Speaker / Rechargeable Wireless Audio Boombox 25k / Just Came In.... Jbl Boom Box 2... 180k Only.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
EXLG SG-1611F Wireless Audio Boom Box �
25,000 NGN Pay on Delivery Nationwide
Bluetooth, Aux, Radio, Usb, MCard, Remote Control, LED lights, up to 10 hours non stop usage after charge
CALL/WHATSAPP zero815967235 zero
LIMITED STOCK

1 Like

Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2020
Limited units available. Free delivery Nationwide
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2020
Available for 25k
Pay on delivery is only for Lagos and Warri Only pending when the lockdown is over

You can visit the link on signature to see reviews, engagements and orders on our Facebook page.
Over 50 sold in the past few weeks.

I look forward to taking your orders

Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2020
You can request for video display via Whatsapp link in siggy
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Available

Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2020
Available
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Available
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 1:33am On Jun 04, 2020
EggSauce:
he really last 10hrs after charging?
smiley Even LG in the market has different types. Whether he gets it for 5k, 10k or 2k, its really none of my concern. Different strokes for different folks. Only time tells.

My stock is available for 25K
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by EggSauce(m): 3:10am On Jun 04, 2020
gmacnoms:
smiley Even LG in the market has different types. Whether he gets it for 5k, 10k or 2k, its really none of my concern. Different strokes for different folks. Only time tells.

My stock is available for 25K
happy sales man... smiley
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by gmacnoms(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
EggSauce:
happy sales man... smiley
Thanks
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by dragnet: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2020
jFrankNorfleet
Please do not post in here, the owner of the thread has reported you several times, except you want to make comments about items which you bought from him, else you are free to open a different topic and share information about the item you bought from another vendor.
The market is free and open.
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by jFrankNorfleet: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2020
dragnet:
jFrankNorfleet
Please do not post in here, the owner of the thread has reported you several times, except you want to make comments about items which you bought from him, else you are free to open a different topic and share information about the item you bought from another vendor.
The market is free and open.

He's reporting me for breaking what rule exactly? I read from 1-22 in the rules and I can't seem to see the rule I'm breaking. Since the market is free and open it means it's open enough for criticism, it's left for him to tell us why his is so special to command such an amount, something he hadn't done. Lastly many posts like mine exists in most sales thread calling out sellers for exorbitant prices and they're allowed to stand, seller's prices get ridiculed and laughed at a lot and nothing happens. why is this guy's case so different and special? I wonder. I expect this to also get hidden or maybe take it a step further by banning me
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by dragnet: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

He's reporting me for breaking what rule exactly? I read from 1-22 in the rules and I can't seem to see the rule I'm breaking. Since the market is free and open it means it's open enough for criticism, it's left for him to tell us why his is so special to command such an amount, something he hadn't done. Lastly many posts like mine exists in most sales thread calling out sellers for exorbitant prices and they're allowed to stand, seller's prices get ridiculed and laughed at a lot and nothing happens. why is this guy's case so different and special? I wonder. I expect this to also get hidden or maybe take it a step further by banning me

Some sellers allow it, but once it gets reported then you have to stop.
You can't determine seller prices.
I'll give you an example, a seller can list his/her item on jumia for 30k, jumia will drop the price to 20k and balance up the seller. Does that mean the item now costs 30k?
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by jFrankNorfleet: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2020
dragnet:

Some sellers allow it, but once it gets reported then you have to stop.
You can't determine seller prices.
I'll give you an example, a seller can list his/her item on jumia for 30k, jumia will drop the price to 20k and balance up the seller. Does that mean the item now costs 30k?
What rule was I breaking?
I also sell on jumia and they've never dropped price and balance me ever. even during their so called black Friday sales what they do is ask me through mail if I want to sell some items at high discount then give me a form to fill and send to them but that's by the way. Yes I can't determine seller prices but I should be able to criticize the prices so long I ain't breaking no rules
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by dragnet: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

What rule was I breaking?
I also sell on jumia and they've never dropped price and balance me ever. even during their so called black Friday sales what they do is ask me through mail if I want to sell some items at high discount then give me a form to fill and send to them. Yes I can't determine seller prices but I should be able to criticize the prices so long I ain't breaking no rules

You just acknowledged what Jumia does, even if you haven't fully experienced it.

Regarding the rules, you'll be causing distractions on the thread. If you're not good with the price, find an affordable option and leave the seller.
Since you're also a Jumia Seller, how would you feel if a buyer does similar on your page? There's even no avenue for that, is either you buy or check the next store.
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by jFrankNorfleet: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
dragnet:

You just acknowledged what Jumia does, even if you haven't fully experienced it.

Regarding the rules, you'll be causing distractions on the thread. If you're not good with the price, find an affordable option and leave the seller.
Since you're also a Jumia Seller, how would you feel if a buyer does similar on your page? There's even no avenue for that, is either you buy or check the next store.

You're basically saying I'm breaking rule 11? when I never used ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces. talk about calling a dog a bad name just to feel better about hanging it. or is the interpretation of the rules now left to the whims and caprices of mods?

If a buyer does that to me and they aren't breaking any rules then I'd either have to ignore the message or review my price or defend my price by adding in the "description" what makes it different (read:better) from the other cheaper alternatives
Re: Exlg Wireless Audio Boom Box by dragnet: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
jFrankNorfleet:

You're basically saying I'm breaking rule 11? when I never used ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces. talk about calling a dog a bad name just to feel better about hanging it. or is the interpretation of the rules now left to the whims and caprices of mods?

If a buyer does that to me and they aren't breaking any rules then I'd either have to ignore the message or review my price or defend my price by adding in the "description" what makes it different (read:better) from the other cheaper alternatives

Not all rules are in black and white.
Enough has been said.
gmacnoms , apologies for the distractions, please open another thread.

(1)

UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad T400 Intel Core 2 Duo Laptop @ 40K. / . / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.