Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Refreshing Power Of Waking-up In The Morning. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Refreshing Power Of Waking-up In The Morning. (194 Views)

5 Amazing Benefits Of Waking Up At 5:30 Every Morning / Things to avoid doing right after waking up / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Refreshing Power Of Waking-up In The Morning. by branhampaul: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
There is something "special" about waking up in the morning. After doing much work the previous day, a new morning feels like one was created anew; and that is why whatever stress one had the previous day it never comes back for that morning.

Personally, I work into late nights sometimes, and at the end of the day I feel so much tired that all I can think of doing is to lie on my bed. The significant thing is that no matter how tired I was feeling the night before, when I wake up the following morning I feel refreshed. It is like being anew indeed.
Sleep is good. Sleep is wonderful. Sleep is a miracle. That is why whenever I wake-up in the morning I do my biggest tasks first when the day's strength is still anew - leaving the less stressful jobs for the later, that day.

How pleasant it is to wake up in the morning? Morning becomes more enjoyable if it is a Saturday's morning. There is this notion that Saturdays are resting days; so, one can get sleep more longer. Hence, more rest!

How pleasant it is to wake up in the morning but yet still glued to one's bed, then stand up whenever one feels like?

- PaulPipAr

http://paulpipar.cf/articles/morning_wake.php

(1) (Reply)

How To Guarantee Hard Erection / Money Solves Many Problems / How To Bake Plain And Rich Fruit Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.