Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House (4805 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by karo93: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Your baby? Or another guy's baby?
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by clive2u(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
take agbo and knack real hard then show her the pic in the morning. use condom o
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by cybriz82(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2020
See d small girl u are calling ur baby..u better free her make she flow with emeka wey dey buy recharge card for her..
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Ballotelle(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Break up with her In your heart. But don't tell her . ensure u Bleep her always until she decides to walk away..if possible borrow money from her..then show her the pic
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by bogdaddy(m): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2020
My brother no panic, just no love am. She’s now your side chick no bleeps given
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
Pls i need your advice urgently.
My babe is staying with me for a while now, so she travelled home to greet her family for new year and just came back today,i welcomed her and she didn't even sit for 5mins before a call came in and she said she need to see one of her friend at the busstop for just 5mins...5mins became 2hrs and i was still expecting her,so i started calling her but she's not picking, i have her hotspot location connected to my phone,so i tracked where she is, can u imagine what i saw,i saw my baby in a guest house with another guy gisting and drinking, i kept calling and texting,and she will show the call and the message to the guy and both of them will start laughing,i took pictures of them unknowingly...they are still there right now and my blood is boiling, am thinking of going to challenge her or i should just go back home jejely,or wait till they are done and now let her see me,am so pained right now,pls i need urgent advice...
Some of the picture i took is attached
Only matured mind pls
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Next2Bezee(m): 3:48am On Jan 11, 2020
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
My babe is staying with me for a while now, so she travelled home to greet her family for new year and just came back today,i welcomed her and she didn't even sit for 5mins before a call came in and she said she need to see one of her friend at the busstop for just 5mins...5mins became 2hrs and i was still expecting her,so i started calling her but she's not picking, i have her hotspot location connected to my phone,so i tracked where she is, can u imagine what i saw,i saw my baby in a guest house with another guy gisting and drinking, i kept calling and texting,and she will show the call and the message to the guy and both of them will start laughing,i took pictures of them unknowingly...they are still there right now and my blood is boiling, am thinking of going to challenge her or i should just go back home jejely,or wait till they are done and now let her see me,am so pained right now,pls i need urgent advice...
Only matured mind pls

You are in the relationship alone, bro. Maybe there's something she's getting from you that is making her stay, but when she is finished with it, your name will turn to Adios! Don't let her dump you first. Show her the pictures, then tell her you want nothing to do with her anymore.

I know say break up no easy, but, bro, trust me, it is better than staying in a toxic relationship. Toxic relationship will still fail, so it's better for it to fail early than fail late. The time wasted cannot be gotten back! Run from her! RUN!!!
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by VirtIQ: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2020
I stopd giving a fuc k when i realised no be only me dey date fis babe. To find a babe dat wud be loyal both home and away for naija now na gbosa.
My guy onto the next b4 u die of heart attack
See the poor ugly girl and guy sef
Yuck
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Techcrunchng(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Break her heart also by letting her catch you fucking another girl, then show her the photos and throw her away.
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Ceenelly(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2020
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
Only matured mind pls
sometimes people just date themselves in a relationship claiming he or she is in a relationship. Have you sat her down once and both of your define the relationship, ask her questions like who you are to her and what she thinks about the relationship, to me this story is not complete
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Newboss(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2020
benjijosh:
No relationship again jawe but no tell yet. You have one last job to do tonight. Make it count.

Na man you be!
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Gabson001(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Newguyhere:
which baby Nah two guys me I dey see here nah

Your eye dey pain you guy
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

Am sure you already know what to do.. you don't need us to tell you. Ensure you destroy that pussy first tonight before breaking up.. it's a send forth party for you.
Badt guy. Reminds me of what I did to one idiot some years ago. A girl I took serious and stuff. I asked her to spend the night with me and she got to my place. While she was sleeping, I opened her phone and was going through her social media apps. I opened her whatsapp and one particular chat caught my attention. I put on her data connection and luckily, the guy was still online. I pretended to be her and sent a message to the guy. The guy's first message was 'when are we meeting again'? I was alarmed. This was a girl that acts pious and holy like she can't hurt a fly.

I kept chatting with the guy and was surprised at what I was seeing. The guy told her that the last time they met, she didn't allow him cum,but he liked her performance. I was bitter but I managed to hold myself. After I had heard enough, I woke her up and pretended nothing was wrong. She was already sleeping naked. I even wondered where my erection came from. Lol..... I entered her like that, without waiting for her to get wet. I rammed myself into her. I was merciless with her. Before then, I was always gentle with her as I only think she isn't that strong when it comes to sexual matters. But that day, I was brutal with her. I was going in hard and fast in anger. She was screaming and begging me to take it easy. At a point, she asked me what was wrong. She said it was unlike me and asked if I was drunk. I just smiled and told her no.

I made sure I punished her my own way, that day.

It was after everything in the morning when she was leaving that I showed her the chat and told her that I didn't want to ever see her anywhere around me again.

That was it!

9 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by frozen70(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
Only matured mind pls

Let her go, she has over stayed her welcome

Your house is not a transit camp
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by jamalkareem(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
This your baby na bushimooo lol
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Splinz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Obviously you don't have to do anything. Your baby is now a grown up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by tarantino1: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
benjijosh:
No relationship again jawe but no tell yet. You have one last job to do tonight. Make it count.

Hey man
Was trying to quote a post of yours in the business section but can't because my acct is new

Would it be okay to dm u
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:

Badt guy. Reminds me of what I did to one idiot some years ago. A girl I took serious and stuff. I asked her to spend the night with me and she got to my place. While she was sleeping, I opened her phone and was going through her social media apps. I opened her whatsapp and one particular chat caught my attention. I put on her data connection and luckily, the guy was still online. I pretended to be her and sent a message to the guy. The guy's first message was 'when are we meeting again'? I was alarmed. This was a girl that acts pious and holy like she can't hurt a fly.

I kept chatting with the guy and was surprised at what I was seeing. The guy told her that the last time they met, she didn't allow him cum,but he liked her performance. I was bitter but I managed to hold myself. After I had heard enough, I woke her up and pretended nothing was wrong. She was already sleeping naked. I even wondered where my erection came from. Lol..... I entered her like that, without waiting for her to get wet. I rammed myself into her. I was merciless with her. Before then, I was always gentle with her as I only think she isn't that strong when it comes to sexual matters. But that day, I was brutal with her. I was going in hard and fast in anger. She was screaming and begging me to take it easy. At a point, she asked me what was wrong. She said it was unlike me and asked if I was drunk. I just smiled and told her no.

I made sure I punished her my own way, that day.

It was after everything in the morning when she was leaving that I showed her the chat and told her that I didn't want to ever see her anywhere around me again.

That was it!
Thanks for sending the message

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ozuor you no fit pursue see mumu question o .oya go watch how she take dey suck the guy na grin grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by tarantino1: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
benjijosh:

Thanks.
Just replied you
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by tarantino1: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
benjijosh:

Boss I have responded on whatsapp
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Skmoda360(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
don't u have raw acid? pour it on them.

shameless man u dey post fake gist up and down
What's even your problem? Are you pained or what?
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by virago(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
distinctwallex:
Hello guys,
Only matured mind pls

So you came up this close and they didn't see you and what kinda cheap ass hotel is this
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by Kennedyiheme: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
benjijosh:
knack thenlast knacking cheesy
Re: What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House by frubben(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Where is the babe cos me am seeing three guys dere o. grin

Or na you babe babe gallas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your View As Regards This Picture / She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! / I Need To Cheat On My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.