Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Romance - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance (234 Views)

Join The Best Whatsapp Romance 18+ TV / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / 5k/10k Per Hour For Romance And Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance by CEO07(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls Nairalanders,I need your advice Iam modestly handsome easy going,hardworking but being single for a longtime,that my whole area knows that,have lots of male friends but not female Friends,due to this I have been Taged as Gay which am not and will never be,it's just that I have been planning for the future and that Most Nigeria girls Love money,pls Is it a crime to be Handsome and being Single cos Iam tired of being Labeled as Gay.
Re: Romance by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2020
CEO07:
Pls Nairalanders,I need your advice Iam modestly handsome easy going,hardworking but being single for a longtime,that my whole area knows that,have lots of male friends but not female Friends,due to this I have been Taged as Gay which am not and will never be,it's just that I have been planning for the future and that Most Nigeria girls Love money,pls Is it a crime to be Handsome and being Single cos Iam tired of being Labeled as Gay.
You need to atleast talk and play with females. You don't necessarily have to date them. You might even end up getting some free fvck. Hence, you don't need to spend your money on them. Else, you are gay, period!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Pent TV - All Round Entertainment (18+) / Connect needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.