Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (30925 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by may320: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
It's being really long..maybe around September
I've read about 4 pages but can't see fasting so far.
Dear, it means you don't fast, try it, at least twice a week, morning to 6pm and see how your body system will adjust normally.
Fasting is good for the body and also a remedy.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by danniekute(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Go for TFT,( THYROID FUNCTION TEST)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Evangkatsoulis: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Take multivitamins bro.
I think you are not eating balanced meals.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by sodiqapril(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
may320:

I've read about 4 pages but can't see fasting so far.
Dear, it means you don't fast, try it, at least twice a week, morning to 6pm and see how your body system will adjust normally.
Fasting is good for the body and also a remedy.
I fast
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Lamanii22(f): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Lol...whati'm about to say.
do u smoke?

Lol abi... You can't just be unnecessarily hungry
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by may320: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
I fast
Okay. Just try and do the test, if it comes out fine, then nothing is wrong with you, it's just a stage and a phase, it will soon pass. Just apply a bit of discipline and you'll be fine.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Lamanii22(f): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
gabrielto:
I'm on weed right now and I took multi vitamin I'm serious

Oh that's the reason why you're that hungry
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by roybanjo100(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
stop over eating, just eat moderate, the more u over eat, d more ur stomach ask for more
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Rolex66: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Start by checking up if you are diabetic.
Stop the use of any performance enhancing drugs if you are on one.

For me, Whey protein induce lot of hunger that you think I smoke weed.

Exercise regularly.

You didn't mention if you are overweight. If your BMI(Body Mass Index)"is okay, then you might have little to worry about . Don't forget to visit a GP to discuss this
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Liposure: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
And you don't smoke weed?
lamibaby, dis ur mouth eeh
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by saintneo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

I bet you are not even fat.

If you are not far, then I envy your body metabolism.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hahahah, your stomach really big o, go for deworming.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by SaintNemesis(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
The kinds of food you eat lack nutrients. So no matter the quantity of food you eat, your body is still deprived of essential nutrients.
Drink more water before meals, eat vegetables, don't eat fufu without vegetables, eat fruits too for essential vitamins and minerals

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Muhylonaire(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lmao grin grin grin dem don reason this one matter ooo .
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by psucc(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
NL na wa ohhh! Na so una carry start 2020?

The thread don reach 7 pages with no single comment offering useful opinion.

OP do you urinate frequently? Yes or no go to the hospital and check for your basic health parameters.

It may be an early sign of diabetes
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by MERCHANDISER: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol abi... You can't just be unnecessarily hungry
You must be a marlian. I can barely count how many times i see girls that smoke weed.
Me sef,anytime i want eat like a glutton,i smoke one tab of Sk or Arizona cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Kayw4re(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Here they go again...

If masturbation causes gluttony, by now I would have been killed for stealing foods from neighboring town after finishing the ones in my town

grin
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by nwamabo247(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Water therapy can help your case, drinking 2 cups of water on empty stomach very morning
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by MERCHANDISER: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
gnaftalee:
I wish this is me, I hardly eat can't even finish one wrap of fufu.... I need help
smoke weed.Sk and thank me later
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by AzuanukaBig: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Weed is not good for your body!
sodiqapril:
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by cooltola(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
AdonaiAluminium:
Could be a spiritual affliction, I've seen such before. Pray!

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance etc

Not everything is spiritual, he probably have a case of parasitic worm in his stomach. Sometime undercooked food cannot remove the parasitic worms and many so on. He could probably have a case of fast metabolism.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by deavicky(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
just control urself. And also try to stay away from the presence of food.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by babtoundey(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
OP, I am suspecting you're a person I know. There was this classmate of mine (His name too is Sodiq) who used to eat like that. The guy could finish seven to eight wraps of fufu at a go and would still crave for more. Hope he is not you and hope you are not him
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by MrKaplan: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Go for medical check up to rule out Hyperthyroidism
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ClassicMG(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:
we are all troublesome, any sodeeq that doesn't do trouble is a counterfeit grin
I tell you grin
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by tityboi: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
U need to be broke to cure your problem
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by biggy26: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
What's your sleeping habit like? Insufficient sleep too can create a feeling of hunger.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Youngpo413: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
LesbianBoy:
OP you are depressed. Believe it or not depression makes one unnecessarily hungry even after you don chaw o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are very correct...unfortunately,the more you eat,the skinnier you become.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by DavidEsq(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Here they go again...

If masturbation causes gluttony, by now I would have been killed for stealing foods from neighboring town after finishing the ones in my town
A legend has spoken grin
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by golddare: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

Eat protenous food and not all these carbohydrates.
Try deworm too.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Lamanii22(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Liposure:
lamibaby, dis ur mouth eeh

Hehehehehe may my mouth not kee me...
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Lamanii22(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

You must be a marlian.
I can barely count how many times i see girls that smoke weed.

Me sef,anytime i want eat like a glutton,i smoke one tab of Sk or Arizona cheesy

They are plenty in my area... I don't smoke oo... But I've got friends who do...

About the Arizona, a friend told me you'd eat a lot.. When you smoke it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / Little Herder Seen Sharing His Cow’s Udder With A Calf, Yesterday, In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.