Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Meet US Politician Who Met Is Wife In Jail (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet US Politician Who Met Is Wife In Jail (photos) (880 Views)

Beauty Queen Accused Of Being Part Of A Kidnapping Faces 50 Yrs In Jail - Photos / Mistakes Of Hushpuppi That Led Him To Jail(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Life In Dubai After Being Released From Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet US Politician Who Met Is Wife In Jail (photos) by PearlTV: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2020

James E. Clyburn, an American politician of the Democratic Party serving as House Majority Whip, took to Twitter to reveal how he met his wife.

The Majority Whip representing South Carolina’s 6th District said he was arrested during a civil rights march and while in jail, he met his wife.

She brought him food and ate with him. He later found out she knew him all along and had been plotting to meet him.

He tweeted: “I met my wife in jail after being arrested during a civil rights march. She brought me food and shared a hamburger with me. Turns out, she knew who I was and had been plotting to meet me for some time. We were married for 58 years.”

James Clyburn’s wife, Emily Clyburn died in September 2019 after 58 years of marriage. A Columbia, SC street has been renamed in her memory.

SEE PHOTOS MORE HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Meet US Politician Who Met Is Wife In Jail (photos) by dawnomike(m): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Wow! Love could sometimes find you in some awkward places...

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE! Rema Pleads With Fans To Stay (photos) / Meghan Markle Dividing The Royals Was "Accurately" Predicted. / Finally Marlians President Has Put On A Belt ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.