Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" (43911 Views)

Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by adelaja70(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
slimfit1:
You don't have to tell them if they like they can use a bow and arrow to defend themselves against someone using AK45.
NO be only AK45 Na AK77..
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by dpete1: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

I would never subscribe to this nonsense.. Thisbis the plan of the drug baron in bourdillion Tinubu all along.. start a security outfit in south west to use them and be at his beck and call before and during the 2023 presidential elections..

This plan would never work. Buhari should use his small head and see the future. He needs to call this sham and tirade off immediately.. why should they even give them gun? We have army, police, Dss, civil defence and other para military agencies saddled with guns and equipments.

This would not work. This is a sham and a photopcopy/impersonation of other military agencies effort..

We would not take this.

If you're not satisfied, press the exit button, Leave this Country. You must be a herdsman grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by adelaja70(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
richPHAROAH:
mark my words, these guys will be worst than sars. remember sars meaning is special anti robbery squad but all they target is young boys all in the name of yahoo. these guys will do worst than sars. they will snitch and do more harm. non of them will even go after any hausa fulani herdsman. them no born them well. this shit should be scrapped
This one don dey fear... If you are a criminal you better repent.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yorubas should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men.

Will you kp quiet?

We don't need to learn. It is in our culture to accommodate strangers. That is why ppl like us grew up having Igbo neighbours. That we even played inter-street football competitions with.

It is the other tribes that should learn how to accommodate ppl. There is no Town or village where we don't have the Igbo's and Hausa's in Yoruba land. Even at the remotest places one would think you'll not meet them.

Let the Igbo's and the Hausa's learn how to live in peace with their Yoruba hosts. We are not called Omoluabi for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Ken4Christ: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
HardexyAA:
What alternative are this bloodthirsty demons asking for? Special allocations in the federal budget to run ranches for a private business?

If the government does that, then we will also demand for allocations to run our poultries and fish farm. They are not happy that their evil agenda to overrun the Christian communities has been defeated.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by sudaisfaty(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nicely May ALLAH Help u wish u the best
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by excellentj4teal(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
dpete1:
I'm not sure your brain is aware of what you just posted. there is no other region that has visitors like Southwest.
Having visitors and accommodating them is two different things.

Give herdmen lands for grazing.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Ur anti-yoruba dis days don de 2much oo!
How is my comment anti-yoruba.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Mraphel: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
They're d most accomodating tribe in Nigeria
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
traihit:

You intended to type "Yorubas should allow their " fellow countrymen " to rape, kill, kidnap and takeover their farms". That's indeed the definition of "accommodation".
Give them land for grazing.

We are one nigeria.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by yommen: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:

Read what you wrote yourself. Does it make sense. Will the outfit protect only the Yorubas in South West or everybody in South West? I shake my head for the man wey go marry you. He only wants to marry an empty head.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
wittyt98:
including violent country men who break laws and do as they wish? the good ones are welcome to do business. amotekun is there for the bad ones
Amotekun can only catch chicken thieves.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
yommen:

Read what you wrote yourself. Does it make sense. Will the outfit protect only the Yorubas in South West or everybody in South West? I shake my head for the man wey go marry you. He only wants to marry an empty head.
For your Mind you made sense

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mraphel:

They're d most accomodating tribe in Nigeria
You mean Most tribalist tribe.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by goodnessme1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you kp quiet?

We don't need to learn. It is in our culture to accommodate strangers. That is why ppl like us grew up having Igbo neighbours. That we even played inter-street football competitions with.

It is the other tribes that should learn how to accommodate ppl. There is no Town or village where we don't have the Igbo's and Hausa's in Yoruba land. Even at the remotest places one would think you'll not meet them.

Let the Igbo's and the Hausa's learn how to live in peace with their Yoruba hosts. We are not called Omoluabi for nothing.
You guys are the most tribalist tribe in nigeria,
are there no yorubas in other regions.

You even call your people the host,how are you hosting you fellow countrymen.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Vanessa116(f): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Giving them guns shouldn’t be the next thing. The only reason preventing Road safety officials from harassing us is the fact that they don’t carry guns. Nigerian security agencies, overtime have proven to be reckless when it comes to handling ammunitions. All the security agencies (Police, Army, Navy, NDLEA, Customs, Civil Defence, Immigration, DSS, EFCC, etc ) carrying guns, harass individuals on a daily basis. Giving the “Amotekun” guns would only add to the list of gun wielding harassers and increase victims.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
God will punish ohaneze and massob. Idiotic elements. They don't have any moral justification to utter a single word. Bunch of fvcktards.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by ikwedim(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's time we igbos and yoruba tell this monsters that we are ready for them
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
my argument still stands.

this Amotekun of a group would be compromised....

these people would, in future, turn against the citizens (or used against the people either by the people who created them, or by themselves).

una never see wahala.

you people should just watch out.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by wittyt98(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
Amotekun can only catch chicken thieves.
I get it. it's your opinion after all grin
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by BabaO2: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lagos people are corrupt, lastma is a bitter experience already, less than 1% of Lastma are useful. Most lastma took up the job because of bribe taking.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
You guys are the most tribalist tribe in nigeria,
are there no yorubas in other regions.

You even call your people the host,how are you hosting you fellow countrymen.

Will you keep quiet?

Calling Yorubas the most tribalist tribe , you are not being truthful. I know you must be Igbo and that is your way of life.

Just two Examples of your tribalistic mentality, down there.

Peter of Psquare married a Yoruba woman and your whole tribe turned their back on him. Including his own family. There is nothing the guy does as of today that is good again.
Every negative comment on social media is from Igbos . He released nice songs you guys called them trash. You insult him and insult his wife. His mother was against their marriage ooo. His papa is against their Wedding ooo. You keep shouting upandan.

And the guy being a real man stands by his wife and his children daring you all together with his brothers to do your worst. He is not a baby, of course he is enjoying the Yoruba woman he married. Ntoor!!! to all you lot all together.

Davido marred an Igbo girl you are all at peace because he has money and your gold digger daughter is from a low life family. All because you guys can do anything for EGO. You are praising him. He even named his son Nfiayin. And the song on all your lips today is Papa Nfiayin, Papa Nfiayin. grin money mentality.

Assuming the guy be one uber driver na curse you go dey curse am.

The Yorubas are not against him from marrying an Ibo gold digger. We are cool with it. It is his choice, we are Omoluabis . We respect other tribes and love them. Davido's parents did not disown their son for marrying Igbo unlike the issue of PSquare. SMH!

Hate against the Yorubas is the blood of the Igbo's and you are free to carry on. You guys believe so much in marrying from your tribe except in few instances when MONEY is involved.

As to why I call Yorubas hosts when the other tribe have come to stay with them because we are all country men.

It is when there is an argument of this kind that the Igbos become Nationalists , any other moment we Want BIAFLA we want BIAFLA!
BIAFLA.

Abegi!
We are all Nigerians but there is still some boundaries among us. That is the truth.

One example is the Amotekun Police that was commissioned yesterday.

Is it the Police for the East or the North?
It is the Police for the Omoluabis.

Keep deceiving yourself. Nigeria is One but we are three . You can take that to the market. That is a Fact.

Yoruba's hospitality is second to non in Nigeria.

Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by richPHAROAH: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
adelaja70:

This one don dey fear... If you are a criminal you better repent.
omo thunder go strike u and u will die like foul before mid of this year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by adelaja70(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
richPHAROAH:
omo thunder go strike u and u will die like foul before mid of this year
As the Lord liveth, i reverse this curse back to you and your entire family and so shall it be in Jesus MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Jack500: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

I would never subscribe to this nonsense.. Thisbis the plan of the drug baron in bourdillion Tinubu all along.. start a security outfit in south west to use them and be at his beck and call before and during the 2023 presidential elections..

This plan would never work. Buhari should use his small head and see the future. He needs to call this sham and tirade off immediately.. why should they even give them gun? We have army, police, Dss, civil defence and other para military agencies saddled with guns and equipments.

This would not work. This is a sham and a photopcopy/impersonation of other military agencies effort..

We would not take this.

This would work, Infact it is working already, u can go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by prettyangel10(f): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet?

Calling Yorubas the most tribalist tribe , you are not being truthful. I know you must be Igbo and that is your way of life.

Just two Examples of your tribalistic mentality, down there.

Peter of Psquare married a Yoruba woman and your whole tribe turned their back on him. Including his own family. There is nothing the guy does as of today that is good again.
Every negative comment on social media is from Igbos . He released nice songs you guys called them trash. You insult him and insult his wife. His mother was against their marriage ooo. His papa is against their Wedding ooo. You keep shouting upandan.

And the guy being a real man stands by his wife and his children daring you all together with his brothers to do your worst. He is not a baby, of course he is enjoying the Yoruba woman he married. Ntoor!!! to all you lot all together.

Davido marred an Igbo girl you are all at peace because he has money and your gold digger daughter is from a low life family. All because you guys can do anything for EGO. You are praising him. He even named his son Nfiayin. And the song on all your lips today is Papa Nfiayin, Papa Nfiayin. grin money mentality.

Assuming the guy be one uber driver na curse you go dey curse am.

The Yorubas are not against him from marrying an Ibo gold digger. We are cool with it. It is his choice, we are Omoluabis . We respect other tribes and love them. Davido's parents did not disown their son for marrying Igbo unlike the issue of PSquare. SMH!

Hate against the Yorubas is the blood of the Igbo's and you are free to carry on. You guys believe so much in marrying from your tribe except in few instances when MONEY is involved.

As to why I call Yorubas hosts when the other tribe have come to stay with them because we are all country men.

It is when there is an argument of this kind that the Igbos become Nationalists , any other moment we Want BIAFLA we want BIAFLA!
BIAFLA.

Abegi!
We are all Nigerians but there is still some boundaries among us. That is the truth.

One example is the Amotekun Police that was commissioned yesterday.

Is it the Police for the East or the North?
It is the Police for the Omoluabis.

Keep deceiving yourself. Nigeria is One but we are three . You can take that to the market. That is a Fact.

Yoruba's hospitality is second to non in Nigeria.

Happy weekend.

Love your approach. Just leave them, shey I predicted one time like that, that they would kill themselves because of hatred for Yorubas, has it not happened. Just don't mind them, Amotekun is there to teach them more lessons.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by felixedet(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
meavox:

@ Miyetti - Your ALTERNATIVE IS TO RETURN TO YOUR ANCESTRAL LANDS in Futa Jalon.

We INDIGENOUS PEOPLE are TIRED of you.

In all honesty I was just reading people's comment until I came across yours: you rang the bell.
Fulfude speaking murderers and jihadists from Mali(Futa Jalon) is now NiggA Area president...,what a shame.

Buhari zombies are all deadly terrorists.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by persius555(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
I guess the police can as well go to bed at this point
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
our region is still the safest, just so you know. The amotekun is to further strengthen our security outfit to enable our people and those living here feel safer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.