Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,647 members, 7,951,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (50059 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Tembebe: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, My name is Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson, your Nairaland baby from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation#80479921.

It is my 1st birthday today. I thank you all for the love and Prayer and pray to God to continually transform your lives in the positive as He has done mine, Daddy's, Mummy's, and my siblings.

To you, expectant/TTC parents, I've campaigned and pleaded on your behalf for a release of my fellow blessings upon hour households.

Your Joys shall know no bounds.

The last pic is titled - Transformation 2020
your baby is cute.
Do Esan people bear Yoruba names?

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Michelle55: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday to the beautiful angel.. God will continue to guide and bless her everyday of her life.. Age gracefully sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by 2sexycom(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Respect...
she is cute...

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by midehi2(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:

Saved it on my signature. Wouldn't want to forget grin
Happy Birthday Ehianeta
Better marry Esan babe then

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by midehi2(f): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Thanks, sis Flo...
Happy birthday, egbefu bha re

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy 1st birthday to the little one.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by darita: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Too early to start opening her legs ooo...lemme go and b cumn sad
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by PlaysNigeria: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cute baby, her cry even fine cool

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
midehi2:

Happy birthday, egbefu bha re

Obulu obhio grin

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tembebe:
your baby is cute.
Do Esan people bear Yoruba names?

Her mum is Yoruba and her dad is a Lasgidi boy grin
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Simplecity:
Chaii...see as your baby fine ...i dey suspect say the mama na fyne wyne grin grin grin tongue

grin
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
happy birthday to her...
many more fruitful years ahead...

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Electronzeez(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Are there cats on this thread ?.what is all this awww ,ewwww ,awwwm .
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Hello Uncles and Aunties, My name is Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson, your Nairaland baby from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation#80479921.

It is my 1st birthday today. I thank you all for the love and Prayer and pray to God to continually transform your lives in the positive as He has done mine, Daddy's, Mummy's, and my siblings.

To you, expectant/TTC parents, I've campaigned and pleaded on your behalf for a release of my fellow blessings upon hour households.

This your story is making me go emotional.
As stubborn as I need cos I once made Seun cry, yab mukina2 severally & had serial fights with diff super mods, this your story humble me.
God is great, God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
I am a novice to all the user's gimmicks on Nairaland. When one 'Shares' a comment on NL where does it go? I mean who receives it?
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

This your story is making me go emotional.
As stubborn as I need cos I once made Seun cry, yab mukina2 severally & had serial fights with diff super mods, this your story humble me.
God is great, God bless your home.

Lol...you funny oh
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by BlackPantherCri: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
More

My ovaries kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

This first picture go soon turn international viral meme.

Happy birthday beautiful girl. Grow and shine and be the light of the world

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
BlackPantherCri:

My ovaries kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

This first picture go soon turn international viral meme.

Happy birthday beautiful girl. Grow and shine and be the light of the world

Thanks ma..
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by EhiGid(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Amonghon
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
EhiGid:
Amonghon
God bless you

Obulu obhiooo
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by bigandbold: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday to her. She will grow in wisdom. She will be the best among her peers

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by loveliveshere: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwwn awwwwn, she is so cute. Happy birthday beautiful, continue to grow in wisdom.

I remember when op made the first thread, her new born pictures scared me too grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by sevo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Hear ye hear ye,all these mamas forming feminists here open your towtows to shibaraba. Be it Lagos Ibadan expressways or shortcut. I go chop am like that. This fine baby could be ours. Grab your Preeq today. I'm doing bonanza. Dm no fear. Pepper soup and free beer available before the iduplorplor

Happy birthday Ehianeta. May you live long and prosper
Joy and peace will certainly be yours. Iseeee.

Iduplorplor!!!!

1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by loveliveshere: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Electronzeez:
Are there cats on this thread ?.what is all this awww ,ewwww ,awwwm .
grin grin grin grin
You don know waisgoinon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Dbeautyy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Spirit mood... all that is needed to train, trim, raise and establish this little girl shall be supplied IN Jesus name. She will never be wayward in life . Queen premiere of those days " I go up, up I go" shall be the song of this little angel. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Tembebe: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Her mum is Yoruba and her dad is a Lasgidi boy grin
oh, cute!
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Spirit mood... all that is needed to train, trim, raise and establish this little girl shall be supplied IN Jesus name. She will never be wayward in life . Queen premiere of those days " I go up, up I go" shall be the song of this little angel. Amen

Am I to go up? Up we go...lol

Dem beat my elder sister taya because of me. She no sabi read queen premier..lol
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Mamakimy97: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lord touch my womb and give me mine this 2020..Amen

2 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
midehi2:

Better marry Esan babe then

Hook me up with one na sad

Abeg
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nastofar(f): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
I wish you the best strawberry short cake. Wow so beautiful. Remain blessed
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Chazzyboy: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

your love for white eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.