Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner - Foreign Affairs (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (74713 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos) / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yeah bro, no life lost is worth it....
Enwhen:

I saw that US own on NairaLand , I have got full details of it in my favourite Al Jazeera, BUT NO LIFE LOST IS WORTH IT ...I still remember the incident that opens the eyes of the world that US has started using drones , when they were suppose to strike the leader of Alqaeda in Syria, but due to some error and delay, the man changed location and for them not to kill innocent people , another drone was sent to immediately neutralize the first and it worked, that was the first time the US used drone to strike and the remains of the drones was taken to the lab in Syria....targeting an individual in a crowd is more difficult than what happened to Tehran missile strike , they have every time and opportunity to confirm from the Tehran Int. airport before striking, the plane took off from Tehran it wasn't coming into Iran, it was going out, very easy for them to confirm the movement , that's why the Iranian prime minister called it an unforgivable, it was a silly mistake out of fear ....there was a plane enroute Ghana that got lost and was just flying across the presidential villa in Abuja after running round Lagos, and the security forces in the villa with our local tech, controls the Abuja airport to confirm in 10mins if there was any missing plane, it was fast that the Lagos intl. control room had already informed Abuja and that was what save that plane from being brought down...but later crashed in ghana as we heard on news... I don't know the error in iran's case but I believe they could have done better , its saddened me alots, so painful, even the Iran lost many citizens to their callous act, followed by canada... So painful.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by imam07: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
US has produced nuclear weapons before the UN banned it, so why didn't they destroy the ones they already have, at least that will make no nation in the world has one.

Also, don't compare the US congress with naija own my guy, no one play games here.
How do u know they still have the nuclear weapons? Though am not saying they have them or not. Secondly by saying they are play games does not mean they are not sincere to themselves. Wht i mean is whatever they say to ur here wether u find it pleasant or not is to there advantage.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by imam07: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
Bro, that's what you all are getting wrong. Trump is feeding you all with wrong information. Obama did not give Iran any money, the money rightly belongs to Iran. Iran paid the US over $400m USD in the 1970's for arm purchase and the US did not supply the arms neither did they refund their money. As part of the deal the world and Obama gave Iran, they refunded the money with interest, that was why the US under Obama flew the money in cash in a cargo plane to Iran. That deal that was signed then ensured there was peace in the world, every one enjoyed the relative peace then and Iran halted it's nuclear weapon only for trump to pull the US out of the deal for no reason. Even the international monitors confirmed then that Iran was abiding with its own side of the deal but only for trump to still went ahead and pulled the US out of the deal, that is the major cause of the heightened tension in that region.
whatever source the iran hot the money, iran was spending d money on wht both did not agreed upon.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bro, it's a known fact, they still got their nuclear weapon all stacked up. As you well know, congress has to give the president power before he can go to war and because trump did not seek authorization before striking the general, the administration had to brief congress on the intel that made them struck. Now during the classified briefing on Wednesday and thursday, the administration couldn't point out the actual intel they said made them killed the general. Imagine the briefing by the Secretary of state on Wednesday said they killed the guy cos he had killed US forces in the past while the briefing by the secretary of defense on thursday said it was because the guy was planning an attack in the future and only for trump to come out again yesterday and said they guy was planning to attack four US embassies.
imam07:
How do u know they still have the nuclear weapons? Though am not saying they have them or not. Secondly by saying they are play games does not mean they are not sincere to themselves. Wht i mean is whatever they say to ur here wether u find it pleasant or not is to there advantage.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Imam, there was no agreement on what they should use the money for. The only agreement Iran reached with the world was to halt the production of their nuclear weapon and scale down on the use of their Uranium which they abide with. The international monitoring agency confirmed that Iran adhered to its side of the deal, that was why till date, France, Germany and UK are still in the deal and strongly opposed the US abandoning the deal.
imam07:
whatever source the iran hot the money, iran was spending d money on wht both did not agreed upon.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by mofeireoluwa(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
optimusprime2:

Had it been the plane was inbound I would have given them the benefit of doubt, but... outbound?
A plane that took off from their own airspace (Tehran) at low altitude and low speed was mistook for a hostile?
Are you telling me they didn't know what they were doing? Like who is that dumb to fall for that lame excuse?

To crown it up, they were denying it for days now, and even polished up the crash site to make forensics difficult as well as blocking access to the black box initially. If not that the whole thing was caught on sat nav and Videos, they would have kept on denying it.

Mtcheew... and this same people want Nukes-so that they can oppress Israel...

Trump is their medicine aswear.

I just feel bad for Canada in all this.

No need to feel bad for Canada because most Canadians in the plane were Iran by birth.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Truth370: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Frankiss44:

Rubbish.. Maybe if the US embassy was attacked, a US contractor wasn't killed, the useless terrorist Suliemani wouldn't have been killed

You obviously don't know nothing. Obama and Bush had the opportunity to kill Suliemani why did they retreat? Different experts Call the attack on (Suliemani) wreck less even American citizens are scared because of the Danger they pose this period you're here saying thrash. After the death of Suliemani it wasn't up to 12hrs when the American Embassy issue a Retreat for all citizens to Evacuate Iraq because of the Danger.

You can kill an ordinary Army officer and still Negotiate for peace not their top serving General that's an outright war and will definitely lead to escalation. If you've issues with someone and that person hit your siblings you can easily forgive but if it's mom or dad you'll seek for revenge. Trump failed to use wisdom that's all. We're still waiting for the intelligence report they had on Suliemani and Sadam hussein before they were killed.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Truth370: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Trump2020:

Another terrorist or sympathizer sighted. When Soleimani killed protesting Iranian civilians where were you

When America destroyed Iraq, Syria, , Afghan, Libya etc where were you? You're just a bigot and a fanatic claiming to be Christian. Some bokoharam are better than you guys. The way you support killings of innocent Muslims I wonder if '' love your neighbour as yourself is missing in your bible '' I stand for humanity not religion. I don't support killings either from a terrorist or Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Octopusssy(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Slap on the face, slap on the face, now they have shot down a civilian plane carrying many of their own citizens, their body has come down.

Awon Oloriburuku
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Kawabonga(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
IneedOT:
Face of Felix , Nairaland dead meat seller
See as e worwor grin
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Bigfish121(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Look at what Trump has caused.if not for his provocation,all these things won't have happened.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
AFONJACOW:
killing cowards that prefer to be human shield to terrorist is justifiable than shooting down commercial airplane in your airwaves...

It seems u didn't read d link I shared with u. Pls read it and tell me were u saw that d over 200 that were killed in d passenger plane shot down by d US were shielding terrorists. Is ur own airwaves even working at all?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

No one cares if they are terrorists and blown their own people up. At the end of the day, they have been at the receiving end and have lost more of their people...so no one cares.

America on the other hand, is safe and secure from terrorists and helping the free world to also enjoy same. Israel in the middle east too, is doing a perfect job in keeping the blood thirsty allah worshipers, at bay.

So for all the world cares, the middle east can boil and blow up all the children of allah, na them know.

And yea, you're a terrorist because you have been supporting a rogue islamist nation.

U are really contradicting urself in ur desperation to prove a point that can't be proved.

According to u: "No one cares if they are terrorists". But in several of your posts including this one, u have alluded to d fact that d US is on a mission to wipe out d terrorists. So how can "No one cares if they are terrorists" and at d same d US committing billions of dollars to fight these terrorists?

If u say am a terrorist because u think I support Iran, would u also say that d US is a terrorist because it was an ally of iran b4 1979? Would u also call d US terrorists for supporting d Mujahedeen in d Afghan war against d USSR between 1979 and 1989? The US supported d mujahedeen with millions of dollars in cash and weapons. So pls tell me how I supported Iran.

According to u:

"So for all the world cares, the middle east can boil and blow up all the children of allah, na them know."

How is it possible for "all the world" not to care if d middle east boils? Is Israel not in d middle east? Is Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar not in d middle east? Are u saying "all d world" doesn't care about these countries?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by vineyardfarms: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=gr8keeng post=85692163]
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/missile-iran-plane-crash.html?campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&segment_id=20243&user_id=a0202cf90182247ff3fbb68ec7[/quo THIS WHY IRAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ACQUIRE NUCLEAR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. THEY ARE UNSTABLE, EVIL MINDED. 176 LIVES LOST JUST LIKE THAT. HOPE UKRAIN AND THE FAMILY TAKE ACTION AGAINST IRAN. RIP
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by bastardmod: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
GMbuharii:
If Iran wanna avenge the death of that terrorist Suleiman,then the deaths of those 176 people they bombed to death must also be avenged.
Infact,they should send Amotekun coneheaded warriors to Iran ASAP to avenge their deaths grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

Yes. Wallahi Masha Allah, kaiiiiii

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=vineyardfarms post=85711382][/quote]

But d US shot down an Iranian plane carrying more than 200 people in 1988. Just last week, a US drone strike in Afghanistan killed 60 innocent souls in an attempt to kill a Taliban commander. Does d US deserve to have nuclear weapons? Is d US good and saintly?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Frankiss44(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Truth370:

You obviously don't know nothing. Obama and Bush had the opportunity to kill Suliemani why did they retreat? Different experts Call the attack on (Suliemani) wreck less even American citizens are scared because of the Danger they pose this period you're here saying thrash. After the death of Suliemani it wasn't up to 12hrs when the American Embassy issue a Retreat for all citizens to Evacuate Iraq because of the Danger.

You can kill an ordinary Army officer and still Negotiate for peace not their top serving General that's an outright war and will definitely lead to escalation. If you've issues with someone and that person hit your siblings you can easily forgive but if it's mom or dad you'll seek for revenge. Trump failed to use wisdom that's all. We're still waiting for the intelligence report they had on Suliemani and Sadam hussein before they were killed.

Obama and Bush didn't have any opportunity to kill him, he has been on their radar for long but kept escaping.. Trust me if Bush had him, he wouldn't have hesitated to kill the idiot.. And as for issuing retreat for her citizen to leave Iraq, that wasn't rocket science, they needed to leave especially after the embassy was attacked and service men wounded and a contractor killed. This was no ordinary military General, he was an undercover terrorist.. Trump has been having issue with different countries, NK and co, how many generals or army men has he killed.. And for Bush and Obama to have tracked him down like you said, the it only means Trump wasn't far from the truth calling him a terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by philip0906(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

U are really contradicting urself in ur desperation to prove a point that can't be proved.

According to u: "No one cares if they are terrorists". But in several of your posts including this one, u have alluded to d fact that d US is on a mission to wipe out d terrorists. So how can "No one cares if they are terrorists" and at d same d US committing billions of dollars to fight these terrorists?

If u say am a terrorist because u think I support Iran, would u also say that d US is a terrorist because it was an ally of iran b4 1979? Would u also call d US terrorists for supporting d Mujahedeen in d Afghan war against d USSR between 1979 and 1989? The US supported d mujahedeen with millions of dollars in cash and weapons. So pls tell me how I supported Iran.

According to u:

"So for all the world cares, the middle east can boil and blow up all the children of allah, na them know."

How is it possible for "all the world" not to care if d middle east boils? Is Israel not in d middle east? Is Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar not in d middle east? Are u saying "all d world" doesn't care about these countries?

I will have to conclude that you're foolish!

So when I say no one cares if terrorists die, does that imply that America still wouldn't do help by cleaning tgem out? If you had brains you would have understood that the lives of terrorists are worthless and the world will not be on a stand still if hordes of terrorists are wiped out. America can conveniently foot the defence budget, so you have no point.

Talking about Israel been in the middle east, Israel is doing just fine and can take care of itself. They have a great economy, they have the strongest military in there able to defend the nation, there is no chaos in Israel.

On the other hand, there is turmoil, chaos, gnashing of teeth, all sorts of terrorist organisations...From Iran to Iraq, to Lebanon, to Pakistan, to Syria, Palestine...these are the countries that are suffering from the demons they created in the name of worshipping your foolish allah.

So gedifork!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

So when I say no one cares if terrorists die, does that imply that America still wouldn't do help by cleaning tgem out? If you had brains you would have understood that the lives of terrorists are worthless and the world will not be on a stand still if hordes of terrorists are wiped out. America can conveniently foot the defence budget, so you have no point.

Talking about Israel been in the middle east, Israel is doing just fine and can take care of itself. They have a great economy, they have the strongest military in there able to defend the nation, there is no chaos in Israel.

On the other hand, there is turmoil, chaos, gnashing of teeth, all sorts of terrorist organisations...From Iran to Iraq, to Lebanon, to Pakistan, to Syria, Palestine...these are the countries that are suffering from the demons they created in the name of worshipping your foolish allah.

So gedifork!!

I always believe in d saying that those who stay in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Like I noted b4, u are getting very very desperate. In ur desperation, u are making mistakes and contradicting urself. Its so painful for u each time I point out your contradictions hence ur resort to insults. When a person resorts to insults in a conversation without provocation, it demonstrates that d person has run of things to say to defend himself. Ur insults are only a reflection of ur person.

U said "No one cares if they are terrorists". Pls what is d meaning of "no one"? Does "no one" include d US or does it exclude d US?

Pls who asked u if d US can "conveniently foot its defence budget"? How does that fit into d conversation? Is it a subject of debate? Did my mention of d billions d US defence budget have anything to do whether it could or couldn't "conveniently foot it's defence budget"? So I just wonder what u are talking about.

Much of what u wrote are at variance and unrelated to d questions I asked u.

lexy2014:

According to u:

Am sure u can conveniently answer d questions above being that u have a brain and all wise.

Lastly, am not even a Muslim. U see how u have ridiculed yourself?

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

You have run out of points and can't make any sensibsle posit.

For your own good, do not quote me again as you've become incoherent. Go and bow down to your allah.

America is doing a wonderful job, only sane people and humans, appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't support Iran having a nuclear weapon too, that's the main reason they were offered the deal in the first place and everyone was happy about it only for this guy to pull out of the deal. Remember Iran is a sovereign nation and another nation can't force another one on what to do or not. The only strategy was persuading them not to acquire one which resulted in their assets been unfrozen and they were refunded their money. The so called powerful nations (USA, Germany, France and the UK) all came together with the peace plan only for one of them to pull out for no just reason.[quote author=vineyardfarms post=85711382][/quote]
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

For your own good, do not quote me again as you've become incoherent. Go and bow down to your allah.

What makes u think am a Muslim? How did u come that conclusion? Since u haven't run out of things to say, kindly explain how u know that am a Muslim. Also take note of d last statement in my last comment.

If I quote u again, what will happen? Now that I have quoted u, what are u going to do about it? If u are sane, how come u have lost ur patience and ur sense of decorum for a simple discussion that u have no stake in?

Pls attend to d following:

lexy2014:

According to u:

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by philip0906(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

[s]What makes u think am a Muslim? How did u come that conclusion? Since u haven't run out of things to say, kindly explain how u know that am a Muslim. Also take note of d last statement in my last comment.

If I quote u again, what will happen? Now that I have quoted u, what are u going to do about it? If u are sane, how come u have lost ur patience and ur sense of decorum for a simple discussion that u have no stake in?

Pls attend to d following:[/s]

philip0906:

philip0906:

So gedifork!!
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

I thought u said that I have run out of things to say. Clearly, u can't even express yourself in words anymore. U can't even defend what u said. U are lost for words to answer d questions that I asked u

1 Like

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by linearity: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
gr8keeng:
that is why no one should pray for war.... there was a heightened tension in the region and the Iranians mistook the plane for an aggressor so they shot it down, now innocent lives are gone..... both sides are guilty of this.

Not true, the responsibility is squarely on Iran, they are incompetent and the military leadership should be held accountable.

If US had mistakenly killed 70 of her citizens in this manner, there will be protest all over US cities and someone will have to resign, including up to the president.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
sotall:
Just imagine!

I am really shocked that this is true.

Which kain yeye mistake be that?

You only have ballistic missiles now and you are mis-firing, what about when you now have nuclear weapons?

Why are you shocked?! There is nothing of surprise here except if you are too young or haven't not much knowledge about the middle East. Shooting down passenger airlines was once and firstly by the U.S.A in 1988, infact it was an Iranian passenger plane which the United States deemed as being 'UNINTENTIONAL'.

My point is, whatever aggression by any country in the world today is only following the footsteps of the ALL AND MIGHTY AGGRESSOR, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. #Fact.

Please don't be shocked. Think about it. How can a country, the U.S.A which is rank far above, as number one in weapons manufacturing and sells yet still be the one that claims policing the world, clamouring for peace. Isn't it PARADOXIAL.

The quote below makes too much sense.
lexy2014:

If u say am a terrorist because u think I support Iran, would u also say that d US is a terrorist because it was an ally of iran b4 1979? Would u also call d US terrorists for supporting d Mujahedeen in d Afghan war against d USSR between 1979 and 1989? The US supported d mujahedeen with millions of dollars in cash and weapons. So pls tell me how I supported Iran.[b][/b]

According to u:

Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by poseidon12: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Incompetent clowns. They finally admitted what was obvious.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
poseidon12:
Incompetent clowns. They finally admitted what was obvious.

Incompetent clowns?! If only you know.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by vineyardfarms: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
lexy2014:

But d US shot down an Iranian plane carrying more than 200 people in 1988. Just last week, a US drone strike in Afghanistan killed 60 innocent souls in an attempt to kill a Taliban commander. Does d US deserve to have nuclear weapons? Is d US good and saintly?
IF UKRAIN SHOULD CARRY OUT SIMILAR ACTION AGAINST IRAN, WHAT DID YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN??THE USA ONLY CHECK MATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ROGUE COUNTRIES SUCH AS IRAN WHO PROMOTE VIOLENCE IN THE REGION.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
vineyardfarms:
IF UKRAIN SHOULD CARRY OUT SIMILAR ACTION AGAINST IRAN, WHAT DID YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN??THE USA ONLY CHECK MATE THE ACTIVITIES OF ROGUE COUNTRIES SUCH AS IRAN WHO PROMOTE VIOLENCE IN THE REGION.

You are only being DELUSIONAL. What checkmate are you talking about. The World would have been a better place without the one and only ROGUE which is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The problem with most of you guys is you can't see beyond you nose.

Let me ask you if you are aware of an America called Professor Noam Chomsky. Please read his books, articles and become ENLIGHTENED. Most of you are living in the dark.

"The Iranian Threat" Who Is the Gravest Danger to World Peace? https://chomsky.info/20150820-2/

"The Rouge state".
https://chomsky.info/199804__/
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by vineyardfarms: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
KISSMEAGAIN:

You are only being DELUSIONAL. What checkmate are you talking about. The World would have been a better place without the one and only ROGUE which is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The problem with most of you guys is you can't see beyond you nose.

Let me ask you if you are aware of an America called Professor Noam Chomsky. Please read his books, articles and become ENLIGHTENED. Most of you are living in the dark.

"The Iranian Threat" Who Is the Gravest Danger to World Peace? https://chomsky.info/20150820-2/
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, WHOEVER SHIELD THE WICKED IS WICKED ALSO. THE IRANIAN REGIME, MUSLIM FANATICS CONSTITUTE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE. GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR HER LEADING ROLL IN THE WORLD.
Re: Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner by gr8keeng: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
So should we say the US is also irresponsible with the amount of civilians that has been killed in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq too?... although the people killed are not US citizens but are they not human lives too?.
linearity:

Not true, the responsibility is squarely on Iran, they are incompetent and the military leadership should be held accountable.

If US had mistakenly killed 70 of her citizens in this manner, there will be protest all over US cities and someone will have to resign, including up to the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.