Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria (40839 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Criticaltemp: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
He may soon be silenced
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by funmike83(f): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Who is kuka again?
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Germi9: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Jobless government; even had time to reply

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Criticaltemp: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Fg hates the truths

3 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
A
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Orspub: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Anytime you tell them the truth they will say you wanna divide Nigeria or it's a hate speech.

5 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by EagleNest(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2020
If FG doesn't realise that their actions many atimes appears religious and ethnic oriented then someone need to tell them, and that's what Kukah did.

3 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by klever18(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2020
WTF? lets Nigeria divide in peace
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by maynation(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Rapmoney:

Stale and boring.
That wasn't supposed to make any reasonabke fellow laugh in the first place? What am I missing?

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2020
TOO BUSY,WILL COMMENT LATER
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by joeyswift(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Instead of proving the message wrong,they are attacking the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2020
Who is the FG?
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Racoon(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2020
What is more worst than the APC government backed religious fundamentalism, then systematic genocide/ forceful occupation of people land and entrenchment of core hausa-fulani muslims in all strata of government? Abeg leave Rev.Fr.Kukah alone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Kuginzi: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why didn't the Buhari regime dissociate itself from the CJN's call for Sharia to be elevated in the constitution.

No be the same thing??
Only the ignorant and gullible one will compare Bishop Kukah's hate speech and CJN's call that is genuine, because Nigeria is a secular state.
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by lomprico(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Wantedmiller:
Kukah......please don't let these children insult you oooooo

Always promote peace and Unity.

he is not a hypocrite. sorry.

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Kuginzi: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Kukah should be careful and watch his utterances.

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Scottallen: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Every right thinking person knows that Boko Haram is a fight against Christians of Northern Nigeria!

Boko Haram is jihad!

2 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by FloxySmart(f): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2020
LordGuru1:
Sincerely, Nigeria can truly become great if Muslims accept Christians as their true brothers. Afterall, we are both from father Abraham! The devil has been playing humanity against one another to feed their souls into hell. The ultimate purpose of every man on Earth is to use this short life to show that he would not mess up if allowed to live forever; to earn the right to live forever. Our souls was not to be attached to the earth or things on Earth! NWO have deceived the world to think there is shortage of resources, it's a big lie. Have you noticed that only 0.000002% of the World has been cultivated?! whenever you are travelling, look beside the road, then imagine the vast enormous lands yet to be touched by man. The satellite discovered new Islands never inhabited by man recently. So, it is very foolish for some men to kill others just to possess the World for themselves. Nigeria can peacefully and cater for Yorubas, Fulanis, Igbos and all other Nigerian tribes for millions of years to come. Live your 70years on Earth and allow others to live theirs peacefully too!
Honestly I think is the other way round, I’m extremely disappointed in the hatred some Christians show towards Muslims and their religion. A very close example is here on Nairaland, countless times I’ve had to jump on Islamic post to defend the Muslims just so they know that not all Christians are after their throat
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2020
what do u expect 4rm a govt that's not working?
maynation:
How FG has so much time to reply every critic still beats me.

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by IpobAntidote: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2020
The idiotic kukah is a religious fanatical monkey. There's no difference between him and Boko Haram terrorists, he will eventually resort to violence to try to impose his religious fanaticism on us in the long run.
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Holorunfemmy(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Funny country with funny leaders,..Mr Buhari is yet to comment on the Arabic inscribe on our naira, and even the armed forces logo..and IP..is that not religious bias?..tired of all this story and sakamanje...... angry sad

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Yeeyo: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2020
u speak the true, u be come the enemy of government in nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Herdsmen can walk free any part of Nigeria but Ipob must be killed

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by michoim(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Good for him. Some so called clergymen need to ask God for a mouth and wisdom to do God work, and not to talk anyhow...
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by omlueh(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Buhari is a foolish bigot and also islamist terrorist, that has already divided the country now, why is the bastard together with his fellow islamist terrorist, why are they not making noise for President Trump's to come and give them a dose of AKARA on their head so that they can quickly go to Hell were there 72 virgins are waiting for them foolish idiots, because Nigeria Christian are weakling doesn't make Islam we rule the world, bunch of terrorist using religion as a guide. Bastards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by omlueh(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Buhari is a foolish bigot and also islamist terrorist, that has already divided the country now, why is the bastard together with his fellow islamist terrorist, why are they not making noise for President Trump's to come and give them a dose of AKARA on their head so that they can quickly go to Hell were there 72 virgins are waiting for them foolish idiots, because Nigeria Christian are weakling doesn't make Islam will rule the world, bunch of terrorist using religion as a guide. Bastards.
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2020
then arrest the morafvcker and throw am in jail....

nigeria shouldnt play with such individuals....
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2020
FloxySmart:

Honestly I think is the other way round, I’m extremely disappointed in the hatred some Christians show towards Muslims and their religion. A very close example is here on Nairaland, countless times I’ve had to jump on Islamic post to defend the Muslims just so they know that not all Christians are after their throat
Only victims should be defended not the aggressor.

I hate to jump into religious matter as I currently staying in a Muslim state where there is a relative tolerance no killing.

You asking why why the hate for toward some Muslims as i put it but remember nobody like a thief.
Nigeria has not engulf in a full blow religious war now because the other side has not radicalized its members to attack back.

The hard killings by herdsmen, Boko haram and other militias in the North from Jos to Kaduna, bombing of churches and communities, would you call that one, LoVE? Something lead to something (dislike)

There is a glaring truth about the attack on non-Muslims and all that perpetrators pray is for the victims to shut up. It will never happen.

The day attack on Christians will stop Nigeria will be peaceful from that same day.

Nobody needs Kukah for truth as the truth is before our very eyes.

5 Likes

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by 24kmagic: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2020
The division of Nigeria is what I am seriously praying for.

My only hope is that when it happens, I should not fall in the side of the caliphate.

Those people represent backwardness, oppression, slavery, underdevelopment and everything bad typical of a stagnant society.

Spits on everything associated with or in support of caliphate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by Cantonese: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2020
The one wey pain me pass na the title "retired major general". I thought once a soldier, always a soldier. If boko haram did not respect and fear a bloody civilian GEJ, why not respect and fear a titled man like PMB? Is there no way he can use experience to finish the boko haram problem?

Abi as Kukah aired his view na offence again? When CJ talked about sharia we did not hear from government oo.
Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by traihit: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2020
ContractKiller:

The unity beggars are at it again. These people don't have even an attom of intelligence in those empty cavities they call brains. Kidnapping little Christian girls like the Chibok girls and Leah Sharibu doesn't cause division, but criticizing the evil religion of those behind the atrocities is bad according to these fools.

If they think that Christians want to harmonize our faith with their religion of poverty, illiteracy, FGM and street begging, then they must be high on Daura weed.

At the bolded, if one is to consider Islam judging by the Arabs, one would say that Islam is a religion of extravagance and opulence but where did the symbolism of poverty attach itself with Islam in Nigeria? This is more about leadership than about religion. Religion is just a sword you can wield to the left or right.

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria by chriscrosss(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigeria govt just like thief, we know they are not capable, they failed many people, but they still wanna claim they are on a pass mark...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.