Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k (624 Views)

How You Can Build A Strong Foundation For Your Business? One Thing You Must Do / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / Good Business One Can Invest In within FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k by Hassanovic(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2020
My People, please kindly help a brother make a decision.

I have a job of 30k monthly, but let's say after runs and everything, I gather at most 60k all together at the end of the month.

Now, have been able to save 500k, and I want to create another source of income without quitting my job.

Please, what kind of business would you venture into with this amount if you are in my shoes
Re: What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k by Skykid1208(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Runs??
Re: What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k by smat101(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2020
smiley
Re: What Kind Of Business One Can Do With 500k by Ltrust(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is a total sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Finance Bill On SMEs / How To Make 15 Dollar / UBA Gives Out N10 Million To 100 Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.