Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. (699 Views)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. by Eziokwu22: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2020
MENTALLY SICK MADAM GOVERNOR, MRS OBIANO, THE MADAM WASTE OF ANAMBRA STATE.

The frantic efforts of the government media team in trying to manage today's expose about taking 250 friends to Rome just for a Papal Knight decoration is to me a useless venture. In as much as they try to distract us by dishing out trash as their defence of a glaring fact, we the members of Ayamelum Frontiers for Democracy and Good Governance know the date the list of friends that will make the trip was submitted to the Italian Embassy. Needless trying to cover such spending jamboree. I was reliably informed that Mrs Obiano was livid with anger that Barr. Anigbogu will have such priviledged information of the planned jamboree to Rome. I am also aware that the unfortunate makeshift emergency philanthropic acts in America (feeding the poor in America while the poor in Anambra state are left to die in hunger) was to impress the Pope as clips of that sorry sight was sent to the Vatican.

As long as the Commissioner of Commerce and Industry, Uchenna Okafor ,the Wiping Wiper with his cabals are still holding tight to our Internal Generated Revenue, we will continue to expose the sick Jezebel of Anambra State, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, Osodietipia ,the Madam Governor of the State.

A good woman died by poisoning and a then secretary, Madam Governor moved into the home of the Chief Mourner (Chief Obiano) immidiately and within some days, the maid of the house also died under a very mysterious circumstance. This is the story of Madam Governor of Anambra State who manoeuvered her way to become secretary to Obiano and planned and executed the death of the first wife of Chief Obiano and immediately moved into the home of Obiano. She also dealt with the her accomplice in the murder, the maid just to cover her tracks. This mentally sick woman must allow Anambra State to enjoy the dividends of democracy and stop intefering in Executive decisions of the elected Governor of Anambra State. We must sack the criminals of our common patrimony and they must leave Anambra IGR alone, we will continue to dish out facts untill they shamefully leave.

Fact No.1
Sick Mrs Obiano killed the governor's first wife and also poisoned the maid who assisted her to cover her crime. It took concerted efforts of Chief Obianos friends to save her. The media morons of the governor should defend this.

Fact No.2.
Madam Governor is sick. She is suffering from intermittent explosive disorder and when in this State, she can kill without baiting an eyelid. The sickness is what makes her to slap and fight anyone anytime even to the extent of slapping her husband the elected Governor of Anambra State in public on several occasions. We want Emeka Ozumba, the deputy Chief Press Secretary Anambra State to justify the humungous cash he makes from not remiting revenues to the state cofers by calling out his moronic boys to defend this.

Fact No.3.
Ozumba and all his boys have not said that Osodietipia, Onyiridiya Ebelechukwu Obiano is not the owner of the companies we informed the public that Madam Governor uses to defraud Anambrarians. We want these morons defending her to prove us wrong then we exhume more facts .

Fact No.4
Madam Governor caused Anambra IGR to shrink because of her insatiable quest for cash using the gang of wiping wiper Uchenna Okafor , Dr. Nzekwu and field tout Okey Anyayo.

Fact No.5
She has Commissioners, Perm Secs in Ministries, MDs of Parastals and all the men in the IGR sector in Anambra in her pocket.

Fact No.6
Let Madam Governor's media morons defend her on the fact that Luke Aniakor is working for Madam Governor and that the CEO of Best Western Meloch, Elo Gwacham is the one that launders cash for her.

Fact No. 7

She is diabolical and always flood the governor's lodge with Celestial Pastors every week. Also well known Native Doctors are her customers. The more reason why the Catholic Church should deny her husband the Papal Knighthood.

We want Madam Governor's media morons to stand up and dispute our facts.

Ayamelum Frontiers for Democracy and Good Governance reientarates our collective demand that Wiping Wiper Uchenna Okafor , Dr. Nzekwu and field tout Anyayo must leave office or more damaging information will surface. To save Chief Obiano from further embarrassment, we call on stakeholders in Anambra State to intervene and save the Governor from further embarrasment. We have sordid information of what happened on daily basis at Medina Estate, Gbagada where the Governor lived before parking to the Island in Lagos. The Governor should save himself by firing the three criminals that are holding Anambra captive.

Barr. Fabian Anigbogu
Co-ordinator Ayamelum Frontiers for Democracy and Good Governance.
Re: More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. by Bmaster(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
I'm living in anambra state, onitsha to be precised.
just a week ago, i went to Globacom office to upgrade my system i'm using to register sim card.while inside the keke going to glo office, fellow passengers were talking about obiano's wife. how she spent anambra funds on indigenes of america while leaving the poor people in her state to remain in their poverty.
seriously, i didn't even focus my mind on that, cos i thought they were blabbing as usual. Not until now...
NAWA O.
Re: More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Have never heard anything good about this woman.

So, she is the cabal?

We will know after their tenure.

Everything has expirely date
Re: More Revelations On Gov. Obiano's Wife , Ebelechukwu Obiano. by Flyingngel(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2020
There is no place that corruption is not deep rooted in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Former President Of Ghana Paid A Courtesy Visit To Sen Kwankwaso / Rochas Okorocha Dances Naira Marley Tesumole As Hope Uzodinma Takes Over Imo / Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.