Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Are You Open To Opportunities?? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You Open To Opportunities?? (572 Views)

Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / Internet Business Ideas And Online Opportunities To Start Today / How To Create Jo Opportunities For Yourself As A Member Of Light House Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Open To Opportunities?? by MRMIGHTY(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
When you fail to plan, then you're planning to fail...
I've decided and determined to unapologetically work towards making more than 50k daily even before meeting the target of my N6million incentive.

I posted earlier about how I make N1 per seconds and some people called it a RED-FLAG. (��� In Swahili)..

You can see something have started falling in my acct as usual, that's the spirit.
Making N5000, N1000, N500 - N50 in every seconds from my team works without going anywhere yet I haven't qualified for my 500k, (probably before March, 500k must drop).

I want you to know something today; there's a difference btw making money when you only work and making money when you work or not!

the power of NETWORKING is great, you're entitled to PASSIVE INCOMES daily even when sleeping, From the fact that over 2000 teams makes transactions every blessed day even in the midnight (from my team).

I don't care to build my business for good 10yrs and sit back to enjoy the fruits of my smartworks..
Remember, smartwork pays..

When you build teams of earners, you're one step away to a daily passive income...

I've determined to make 2020 a better year,
Let's do it.
Let's build the team together..
Team work pays..
With just 5k least membership package, you're on the way to becoming a millionaire before 2021..

I still remain your RECHARGE AND GET PAID humble boy..
Let's connect on WhatsApp
+2347067617040

#persecsnation
#smartribes
#millionsaresure

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Responsibilities As Professional Butcher Alapata 1 / Metal Railings / Concertina Coil Barbed Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.