Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ogd And His 2011 Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogd And His 2011 Claims (539 Views)

Why Ogd And I Can Never Agree,by Spbk. / The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West / President Goodluck,ogd And Atiku Visit Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogd And His 2011 Claims by keyremotes(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
Is Gbaenga Daniel really serious about PDP retaining power in Ogun state come 2011?
He must be a joker to think the people will be stupid enough to allow anothe 4-8 years of doing nothing.

I go to Otta every sunday and I am disgusted at what I see there.
What do you think people who live there people.

Winner's Chaple had to grade and fill one of the major roads leading to Otta town throuth the old toll gate veru recently.
The same road has a notice board announcing the dualization project that never went beyond the construction of a now abandoned.

It seems all the rubbish heap in the old Lagos were moved to Ogun (Otta).
Re: Ogd And His 2011 Claims by Lawalemi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2010
This guy made Ota inhabitable for the residents. The road aspect is terrible. Thank God for Oyedepo's Winners.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Police Like To Use Stick / Are We A Nation Of Murderers! / Acn's Consensus Primary Vs Pdp's Internal Democracy Or Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.