Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Do Not Need Any Maria Dogo To Know Me Before Playing A Role -col Gora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Not Need Any Maria Dogo To Know Me Before Playing A Role -col Gora (541 Views)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Need Any Maria Dogo To Know Me Before Playing A Role -col Gora by isahrabson: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
2023:I Do not need any Maria Dogo to know me before playing a role politically-Col Gora(PDP)

January 11,2020

Hon Maria Dogo, my names are Gora Albehu Dauda. I am a retired Colonel of the Nigerian Army and a denizen of Ungwan Boro since my returning home from serving this nation on retiring. Do quickly recall the events at the PDP State Secretariat and the nasty comment you made with regard to your not knowing me in the politics of the PDP in Chukun LGA.

If Hon Maria Dogo must know, I do not play politics at the level of the local council I do at a much higher level.

If Maria Dogo must know, I was the campaign coordinator for Muhammed Buhari in the Southern Senatorial District in the 2015 general elections. Had you cared to do a background check on who Colonel Gora Albehu Dauda is, you would not have exposed your seeming ignorance before such an audience.

The Distinguished Senator was clear enough for even a pedestrian to comprehend when he said that quality individuals were required to reposition the PDP preparatory to 2023 devoid of cheap sentiments. When the mic was handed to you, I did hope you were going to make a reasonable and informed contribution and or observation before you proceeded to spew utter garbage to your own shame and disgrace.

Where if I dare ask was Hon Maria Dogo when the El Ruffy dictatorship imported and imposed Hajia Hadixa as Sole Administrator of Chukun LGA? Very clearly, you are a spent force politically in not only the politics of Chukun but also that of Kaduna State.

Where was this Hon Maria Dogo when during the campaigning for the 2019 general elections we, in company of Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi visited both Chukun and Kajuru?

If you must, do find out if the PDP Chairman in Chukun as well as the Sabon Tasha Ward do not know who Colonel Gora Albehu Dauda is. It is people with your warped way of thinking that have brought the PDP to this sorry state.

I do not need any Maria Dogo to know me before playing a role politically in either Chukun or elsewhere.

As a personal principle, I do not consider it a worthwhile undertaking doing battle with a woman such as Maria Dogo so if you excuse me, that will be fantastic.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shares Hanan Presidential Jet Ride Video / BREAKING: Again, Bomb Explosion Rocks Edo APC Secretary Residence / PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopian Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.