Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor (41295 Views)

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Khaleell001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I aint bothered at all.

A terrorist detaining another terrorist isn't really a bad idea. Both Hell-rufai and El-zakzaky are ''fanatical extremists'

I don't think you are reasoning fine.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Horlufemi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
PointZerom:
angry

Yon can hold him as long as you desire but remember that you're not God.

Stop hitting your chest in boast, you're nothing but a mere MORTAL.

You should be thankful that zacky was not allowed to start Islamic revolution. He was going strong. With Islamic soldiers doing parade. Plenty of you won't be able to do dreads without being flogged publicly by the Islamic police if Zacky finish islamizing Nigeria. You'll all be wearing jalamia and attending mosque by Force.

Read up on Iran 1979
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
just imagine how much tax money has been spent feeding and housing that asshole angry
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by opeey(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
dre11:
‘So long as I’m Kaduna governor, no amount of pressure will make me release El-Zakzaky

https://dailynigerian.com/so-long-as-im-kaduna-governor-no-amount-of-pressure-will-make-me-release-el-zakzaky/
what of the atrocities el rufia has committed against the people of Kaduna, who will jail him.one thing I know his that life is a karma and it will surely come.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by delawal: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
statement by a terrorist. where is trump? land one of those missiles u used for DT Iran general on el rufai head
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
itsme01:
cool

this fool can never be a President in Nigeria, i will rather vote a bribe taking but hard working governor like Ganduje if the options are left to the two

Yes, you're right. Ganduje is better. I'll rather vote for Ganduje than see el-Rufai rule Nigeria. He's wicked, tribalistic and fanatical.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
I just pray El Zakyzaky doesn't die in detention. Coz that's gonna be worst.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Seun360(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Utterances like this will affect his chances of succeeding PMB......
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by josikwemhe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
how am I even sure that the elzakzaky is in prison... somebody that will be some else now enjoying himself.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by anigbajumo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kennitrust:
it was the devil that created the brain of Muslim. That's why their reasoning can never be normal

Tell that to ur ancestors...ode
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Flairoqy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ignorance is ill, you're all ignorant of the real reason why the governor and president are inclined to releasing that man, they know the real reason and they're not saying, if it's a threat to the nation or a threat to their secret no one knows, don't come here to ignorantly type silly opinions on what you don't know
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by poseidon12: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is coming from an educated man? So El-Rufai is the Court. And this is the tyrant some clowns are proposing for 2023 Presidency or VP.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by bejeria101(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2020
You would live forever? Asking for the barbecue man
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Tell that to ur ancestors...ode
Leave that fufu brain..all their pastors are doing rituals..i guess terrorism is better than rituals killers.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by najiswealth: 1:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Keeping him against the court order, it's only in this country under APC govt this nonsense can happen, no problem I will report you to his senior brother Quasem Suleimani to come after you
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2020
PointZerom:
angry

What do you know?

You think this is a subject for your usual tribalistic or religious feasting?
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 3:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Kennitrust:
No pity for religious extremist.

Islam has done more harm than good to the world.

Terrorist don't deserve mercy

And Christianity has turned everything bad into good abi?

Mtchewww.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 3:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Kennitrust:
No pity for religious extremist.

Islam has done more harm than good to the world.

Terrorist don't deserve mercy

And Christianity has turned everything bad into good abi?

Mtchewww.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by anochuko01(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:
cool

this fool can never be a President in Nigeria, i will rather vote a bribe taking but hard working governor like Ganduje if the options are left to the two

But we voted buhari over atiku
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by ibechris(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2020
So long am a citizen of Nigeria,no pressure nor intimidation will make me vote u in the next Presidential election.
If u like jump back to PDP rubbish. This is how we have fared under Buhari lawless leadership. No one respects the law but a lord over the law.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by itsme01: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2020
anochuko01:

But we voted buhari over atiku

grin and your point is??

@DSSNigeria please come oo, someone is about to commit hate speech on our Supreme leader Empreror Buhari
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2020
El-Zakzaky's people don't know their true enemies. By now that nonsense kaduna and the terrorist governor's family members territories should have been ashes by now.

If the court acquits him, we have no option. But we will not release him no matter the public outcry, no matter the demonstration, no matter the pressure from foreign countries… They are just wasting their time. As long as I am the governor, El-Zakzaky will never be released until the end of his trial.

Anyway, BIAFRA restoration is our only hope.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by 13teenthGhost: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians behold your president from 2023 onwards.
We go must hear word, you see our decision of 2015, it will stay with us for a very long time.
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by Themandator: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
PointZerom:
angry

Like if mr. Buhari or kyari calls him now and ask him to release the man , he won’t do it with all alacrity.

He is just giving voice to the body language of the President on the issue
Re: El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor by orisa37: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good for you. Good for KADUNA. Good for NIGERIA. Elsaksaky is an Agent of QASSEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.