Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Read:this Might Be The Cause Of Yiur Problems In Lifr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read:this Might Be The Cause Of Yiur Problems In Lifr (643 Views)

Face-Mask Can Cause Failed ATM Transactions - Banks / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read:this Might Be The Cause Of Yiur Problems In Lifr by LikeAking: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
The only thing you need from the rest of the world is their contributions to your destiny, vision,goals etc.
Example, their votes to enable you attain political office,buying your goods and services,
Downloading your albums,
Giving you their money, etc.

Nobody should ever condem you, criticise you, shame you, abuse of correct you, don't tolerate that from anyone. If they ain't making you rich or moving forward, let them f*ck off,because any fool can condemn,correct and criticise.

You don't need any university owner/father founder to guide you morally,If he is not guiding you to make money he should vamoose

Don't let anyone warn you, or preach their religious stuffs to you. Off course you should know this rule by now: If you ain't talking money shut up.

When they start their preaching and warnings just tell them if you ain't talking money shut up,you f*ol.

Any man thats not helping you make money is not your friend no matter his secular or religious position.

Some owners of private universities in Nigeria have imprisoned their unfortunate students from unfortunate parents in their schools as a way of making them Godly or moral.Kindly ask these G.o's and Rev.fathers how will this make me rich? How will this make me a success?If it making you rich is bullshit.

Any critic is a hater and must be deleted from your life for good. Any body that's not supporting you is your enemy, Any body that's not feeling is your enemy, is a son of a bitch.
Ask the legendary raper Jay Z and he will tell you more:"He that does not feel me is not real to me, so big boy doesn't exist, so poof, vamoose son of a bitch".The secrets of these greate's is their ability to identify and delete their haters from their lives permanently, its a skill most of us lack.

Any body wey they tell you say you no sabi, is an enemy, anybody making you feel small is an enemy delete them from your life right now.

If a man/woman claims to be better than you,if they say they are big boys and you are a small boy,if them say dem sabi pass u, let him buy you a car,build you a house,make you rich, etc else he/she is a hater.

Until you delete all the haters in your life you wont move forward. Haters will always bring you down forever, they wont change because you don't share the same destiny with them. You must flock with birds of same feathers to in order to succeeded.The major reason why people are bringing you down is because they are not part of your destiny,so they must be deleted now and replaced with your lovers and fanspeople who are part of your great destiny.

Haters can be your parents, wife, husband,blood relatives,bosses,friends,colleagues etc.

Don't take nonsense from anyone, don't allow people to condem or judge, never forget to tell them to shut up before they even start. If they don't like your way's they should hug the nearest transformer with electrical current.

For you to move forward you have to destroy all the haters in you life. Your haters cant hide forever they must reveal themselves by condemning you, Criticizing you, abusing you directly and indirectly,betraying you, making you fell bad and not contributing even a penny in your life.

{ Enemies, frenemies,husbanemies,wifenemies,sisnemies,bronemies,fathnemies,mothnemies,bossnememies,neighnemies,govnemies,bisnemies,compnemies,contrynemies,statenemies,them to plenty the list is endless}But they must be identified, exposed and deleted from your life in 2020 if you want to progress.
Re: Read:this Might Be The Cause Of Yiur Problems In Lifr by GRAILMESSAGE: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2020
LikeAking:
The only thing you need from the rest of the world is their contributions to your destiny, vision,goals etc.
Example, their votes to enable you attain political office,buying your goods and services,
Downloading your albums,
Giving you their money, etc.

Nobody should ever condem you, criticise you, shame you, abuse of correct you, don't tolerate that from anyone. If they ain't making you rich or moving forward, let them f*ck off,because any fool can condemn,correct and criticise.

You don't need any university owner/father founder to guide you morally,If he is not guiding you to make money he should vamoose

Don't let anyone warn you, or preach their religious stuffs to you. Off course you should know this rule by now: If you ain't talking money shut up.

When they start their preaching and warnings just tell them if you ain't talking money shut up,you f*ol.

Any man thats not helping you make money is not your friend no matter his secular or religious position.

Some owners of private universities in Nigeria have imprisoned their unfortunate students from unfortunate parents in their schools as a way of making them Godly or moral.Kindly ask these G.o's and Rev.fathers how will this make me rich? How will this make me a success?If it making you rich is bullshit.

Any critic is a hater and must be deleted from your life for good. Any body that's not supporting you is your enemy, Any body that's not feeling is your enemy, is a son of a bitch.
Ask the legendary raper Jay Z and he will tell you more:"He that does not feel me is not real to me, so big boy doesn't exist, so poof, vamoose son of a bitch".The secrets of these greate's is their ability to identify and delete their haters from their lives permanently, its a skill most of us lack.

Any body wey they tell you say you no sabi, is an enemy, anybody making you feel small is an enemy delete them from your life right now.

If a man/woman claims to be better than you,if they say they are big boys and you are a small boy,if them say dem sabi pass u, let him buy you a car,build you a house,make you rich, etc else he/she is a hater.

Until you delete all the haters in your life you wont move forward. Haters will always bring you down forever, they wont change because you don't share the same destiny with them. You must flock with birds of same feathers to in order to succeeded.The major reason why people are bringing you down is because they are not part of your destiny,so they must be deleted now and replaced with your lovers and fanspeople who are part of your great destiny.

Haters can be your parents, wife, husband,blood relatives,bosses,friends,colleagues etc.

Don't take nonsense from anyone, don't allow people to condem or judge, never forget to tell them to shut up before they even start. If they don't like your way's they should hug the nearest transformer with electrical current.

For you to move forward you have to destroy all the haters in you life. Your haters cant hide forever they must reveal themselves by condemning you, Criticizing you, abusing you directly and indirectly,betraying you, making you fell bad and not contributing even a penny in your life.

{ Enemies, frenemies,husbanemies,wifenemies,sisnemies,bronemies,fathnemies,mothnemies,bossnememies,neighnemies,govnemies,bisnemies,compnemies,contrynemies,statenemies,them to plenty the list is endless}But they must be identified, exposed and deleted from your life in 2020 if you want to progress.
you sent me a mail
Re: Read:this Might Be The Cause Of Yiur Problems In Lifr by LikeAking: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
GRAILMESSAGE:

you sent me a mail

Pls send me a msg via my number:08039410786

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Recent Ban Of Keke And Okada On Lagos Roads Affect You / Help.......! Advice Needed. / Coronavirus Threatens Worldwide Supply Of Iphones, Apple Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.