Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) (1361 Views)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl / I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
..SIDE CHICKS ALL THE WAY.. accordin to opinion poll.

...all men prefer side chicks coz wife's , single mother or girl friends bring stress, bad luck, illness , Misery , pain & they make u grows fat!! angry

Why Side chicks:
1. They don't stress u & they always lightskin cheesy
2. They don't talk about bills
3. They were beautifull mini sket cheesy
4. They dress sexxxy 24/7 (always) cheesy
5. They more presentable cheesy
6. They don't nag angry
7. They don't want gadddem kids..don't talk about kids..don't talk about marraige & don't try to trap u(I lie?) undecided

8. They always loyal smiley
9. We don't mind spending our salary on them
10. They best at keepin secret!! wink

THANK ME LATER!! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by horlahwaley(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Not only bad lock, what about bad key...yawns
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
What is he saying?
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Oga u don fade.
Get lost

1 Like

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by khiaa(f): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2020
MrCork:

...all men prefer side chicks coz wife's , single mother or girl friends bring stress, bad lock, illness , Misery , pain & they make u grows fat!! angry

Why Side chicks:
1. They don't stress u angry
2. They don't talk about bills smiley
3. They were mini sket cheesy
4. They dress sexxxy 24/7 cheesy
5. They always lightskin cheesy
6. They don't nag angry
7. They don't even want gadddem kids )running around like rabbit) angry
8. They are loyal smiley
10. They keeeeepit secret!! wink

THANK ME LATER!! wink
MrCork Sidechicks

1.They give you STDs.

2. They don't talk about bills because you give them half of your salary.

3.They wear mini skirts that you purchase for them.

4. They dress sexy because they have to be sexy for the multiple men who are paying them to look that way.

5. Lightskin? That's a matter of preference.

6. You pay them not to nag.

7. Dealing with you would be like having multiple kids.

8. They are loyal to the money.

9. You don't mind spending your salary on them because you understand that prostitutes must be paid.

10. Stop giving them your cash and watch how long they will keep the secret.

7 Likes

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by powerhouse3(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Side chick are necessary evil for them married folk ,of course I was told....
listening to Amy winehouse , AM NO GOOD..
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
khiaa:

MrCork Sidechicks

1.They give you STDs.

4. They dress sexy because they have to be sexy for the multiple men who are paying them to look that way.

9. You don't mind spending your salary on them because you understand that prostitutes must be paid.

angry
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
khiaa:

MrCork Sidechicks

1.They give you STDs.

^^^^ u see them. ...trrouble makers..she definitely a wife...they always cussing & attack in innocent finer lightskin chicks

Sista..am only trying to u, i beg...dont crucify the messenger!!((seriously shaking my head)).
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
khiaa:

MrCork Sidechicks

1.They give you STDs.

..and for number..it is a man's job to look after his woman...give them our sakary(fact) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Oga u don fade.
Get lost

....and son..Side chicks is only for men (4real real) wit moiney..like me.
..don't worry, it will make sence when u reach 18yrs old & u find job(No oofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by khiaa(f): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrCork:

..and for number..it is a man's job to look after his woman...give them our sakary(fact) angry
I agree. grin
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by khiaa(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrCork:

...all men prefer side chicks coz wife's , single mother or girl friends bring stress, bad luck, illness , Misery , pain & they make u grows fat!! angry

Why Side chicks:
1. They don't stress u angry
2. They don't talk about bills smiley
3. They were mini sket cheesy
4. They dress sexxxy 24/7 cheesy
5. They always lightskin cheesy
6. They don't nag angry
7. They don't even want gadddem kids )running around like rabbit) angry
8. They are loyal smiley
10. They keeeeepit secret!! wink

THANK ME LATER!! wink

And you think side chick isn't on a mission

Continue until you have an encounter with one
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

And you think side chick isn't on a mission

Continue until you have an encounter with one

...there is a reason y all married men hav side chicks...especialy in Africa...especialy in Nigeria (fact)
..Side chicks brings healthy relationship & makes it sweeter (another fact)
angry
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by frozen70(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrCork:

...there is a reason y all married men hav side chicks...especialy in Africa...especialy in Nigeria (fact)
..Side chicks brings healthy relationship & makes it sweeter (another fact)
angry

Continue, second wife loading
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
frozen70:

Continue, second wife loading

you looklike beyansi..can you be my side chick for only one month? cheesy
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by frozen70(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrCork:

you looklike beyansi..can you be my side chick? cheesy

I will take over your home so no need
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
single mothers definitely never to be trussstesd...they all ways run back to there baby fathers.
Girl friends are badder..they act like yor mother..tryna control u
angry
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
A lot of people are old by age but young in the mind
Re: Wife, Girl Friend, Single mothers Or Side Chicks? (The debate) by MrCork: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
A lot of people are old by age but young in the mind

meaning? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Make 1.5m With Just 1k / I May Soon Commit A Murder. / Live-in Relationship: The Two Sides Of A Coin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.