Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,472 members, 7,971,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Marries His Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Marries His Dog (924 Views)

Man Fights For Right To Have Sexual Relationship With His DOG / A Nairalander Poses With His Dog / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Dog by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
A 20-year-old Australian man married his 5-year-old Labrador Retriever, Honey, in a public park in the town of Toowoomba last week.

Joseph Guiso, the groom, wore a grey suit and a bright orange flower on his lapel. Honey, the bride, wore a flowing white lace cape, which she quickly doffed after the ceremony. They were joined by 30 friends and family members, also dressed in formal attire with their canine attendants in tow. See a photo gallery of the wedding ceremony here.

Mr. Guiso popped the question while the pair were walking in the park one day and came upon a (real) wedding.

"I [told Honey] that could be us," Mr. Guiso told the Toowoomba Chronicle. "She didn't say anything, so I took that as a yes."

At their wedding ceremony, Mr. Guiso spoke the vows he had written for Honey. Getting down on his knees and grasping both her front paws in his hands, he said, "You’re my best friend and you make every part of my day better." There was not a dry eye in the park.

If this all sounds a little funny (both as in weird and "ha ha"wink, it is, assures Mr. Guiso.

"This was just an event for my friends and I to get together," he told the Associated Foreign Press on Friday. "It really was fun. We all dressed up in suits and everything, but you can't actually marry a dog. It really should be taken lightly."

And, of course, it goes without saying -- though Mr. Guiso did have to clarify -- that the relationship is purely platonic. "There's nothing sexual," he said.

http://www.examiner.com/pet-news-in-national/australian-man-marries-his-dog-honey-formal-ceremony

Re: Man Marries His Dog by Mygoldie(f): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2010
this is bull sh i t.
Re: Man Marries His Dog by bashdecash(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Crazy world
Re: Man Marries His Dog by Carolece(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2010
I hope they have some beutiful kids and that their marriage could last for ever. Awwwwww
Re: Man Marries His Dog by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2010
Lol
Re: Man Marries His Dog by tpludosen: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2010
dn't u think one day intimation can lead them to making babies?
Re: Man Marries His Dog by amurx(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2010
signs of end time
Re: Man Marries His Dog by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2010
Craziness!

Re: Man Marries His Dog by samolina1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2010
That is never a wedding he was only publicizing how much he like his pet, this is so because wedding is never a wedding until you have sex with your spouse & he have clarified it himself from his speech.

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Costs At Lagos Ports / How Do I Advertise My Product On Nairaland?any Ideas: / Mad Man Of Ondo State Regains Sanity After 25 Years, 27 Year Old Son Returns Hom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.