Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. (3835 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Lawly:

Amen & amen & amen. I receive it. God bless me. God bless you too.

That's the spirit of PURE worship, we tolerate no rivalry, in fact for that spirit with which you have spoken i'm already seeing you as my brother in the Lord!

But one thing is still standing as a wall between you and i now. It's how to present the yardstick upon which the one and only true Christian group is to be RECOGNIZED.
Please tell me the attributes of the one and only true Christian group that's evident in the Heaven's Gate Evangelical Revival Apostolic Church Incorporated International?

Jesus laid a claim that whoever refuses to accept counsel from him can never see the kingdom of God. John 14:6

He did not just say that, he enumerated all what is required to become a prospect citizen of God's kingdom and none of those in the audience could refute Jesus' teachings {Matthew 7:28-29} even all the members of other religions claiming worshippers of the same God confirmed that Jesus teachings are irrefutable! John 7:46

But one thing was missing in Jesus' work!

There is no group of persons doing what he is teaching, and without this it's impossible to prove that his teachings is practical and applicable.
So Jesus went on his knees and start begging God to help his followers with the holy spirit to bear all these teachings so that after he might have gone the world may know through the activities of his students that a PERFECT teacher once walked this planet! John 17:14-16,20-23

So i strongly believe that there must be a specific group of persons doing all what Jesus taught, and as i'm expecting to hear from someone tell me "I know that one and only group", I have heard only Jehovah's Witnesses say this, you are the second person that ever utter the same thing just as the JWs said. That's why i want you to enumerate those qualities of true Christian group that's evident in the Heaven's Gate Evangelical Revival Apostolic Church Incorporated International.

May God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by echepops(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Catholics wey other Christians believe worship Mary and graven images?

Don't be ignorant. Open your mind and research properly
Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
echepops:

Don't be ignorant. Open your mind and research properly

Of cos I am not ignorant. I spent 4 years in a Catholic Boarding house. We attended masses daily and Catechism. I know the hail Mary! Stations of the cross, Angelus, and I still remember the genuflections.... I also know the Douay Catholic Bible has 73 Books while those of most other Christians has 66 Books...

Do you still think I'm ignorant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by Professorcplus(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
You might have had a very rough experience dealing with different sermons, teachings, revelations, prophecies and more in the year 2019 from different places that you almost or have lost your root as a believer. There is good news for you, Just know that God loves you and never want you to die in ignorance, carelessness or end your life on earth in confusion.

It is very important that you know that there are Churches you shouldn't have attended in the year 2019. The Holy Bible, in Revelation 2v3, gives us some clarity of church that might have lost their way. Even though, the Bible did mention some positive things that these same churches were doing. Which means they were not totally bad.

And kindly put it in mind that No Church is 100% perfect, all are run by humans like yourself and are bound to make mistake.
But you must be wise and be aware that some of these Churches can lead you to hell if care is not taken. Below are some of the Churches you must avoid in the year 2020:

I like those words in bolded even though I doesn't totally agree with everything you type but whatever I sense your observation and I guess you are erudite and knowledgeable enough to hold this conservation.

To who it may concern.
DonFreshmoney, hisgrace090, Kingdollar28, tobechi20, NyenwePHC,

helinues,
mrZENographer, Bruno3000,
risos ,
First of all a there's a famous quote from Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

AntiChristian:
Abeg which church Jesus himself create before he left?

I have a question for you. Can human beings be unified to have one ultimate belief. if yes how can this be achieved?
thanks your contribution is highly welcomed.

Maximus69:

You're saying

All means of exchange should be scrapped due to the havoc caused by FAKE currencies

Religion has lots of merits but since you're only focusing on the disadvantages, you can't notice the virtue in religion!

For instance
What stops youths strong with fitness from bullying weak and sickly old adults?

Why are youths tolerating sugar daddies and mummies who are taking advantage of their prospective spouses all because they've got lots of money and gifts to throw here and there?

Why do many accepts their circumstances to become policemen, immigration officers,soldiers custom officers, navy, air force, security officials and others only to carry weapons and start protecting others who are defenseless but have what these militants don't have?

The answer is none other than RELIGION!

I get your point of view. Your point is that without religion human will always oppose against humanity. I don't want to use (what is right). Nevertheless, don't be biased. At least, we know that over the course of human evolution and history, human has has a physiological attachment with religion because of the fear of unknown. Every religion deals with the proper way of living in the *right way*.
But the right way is only subjected to the society involved.

Yes we all want to make the world a better place to live. We want to make this earth the heaven we always imagined. It's so good. There are good men who has tried to achieve this goal in the course of history.
Christ, Alexander, Hitler, Mohammed, Japanese emperor, Julius Caesar, and lot more. But the problem is the best way to achieving this.

This has lead to this discussion of Christianity as a religion. I quoted perfectjustic in his quote "human beings are not perfect" If we agree Christ came to restore humanity and to only way to promote such idea is to tag it with religion. Then you have only created more barriers and limitation and added to the existing problem of disbelief of religions.

Even Jesus came with a good example he never created any religion. From his behaviour, manner and speech, we can tell his aim to to restore humanity in his best way he can during his era of existence (from human point of view). But yet humans are so imperfect created barrier to the legacy of Christ by labelling some set of people Christians.

Mohammed in his own view saw the atrocities in his society and injustice on how the rich enjoy and humiliate the poor. He was bold enough to gather people around him to stop this unfavorable act of the society. Whatever way he went about it either peaceful or violently is not the focus of this writeup. But yet humans are so imperfect created a religion out of it. Tiring thenselves with some belief because of the decision of one man and his imperfect crew.

Humans has now finally leverage on this disbelief to prey on the weak in the name of religion especially Christianity practised in Nigeria. Fake pastors performing miracles controlling the crowds. And the facts is that those who claimed to be believer worship there praising suppose man of God for fake miracle until the fake pastors finally exposed. Now they know he's fake. Those years he/she has been duping you emotionally, financially where has your inner spirit be. Don't be fool.

Yet people keeps running to some human because he claimed he has some spirit that can solve your problem. Yet we never wise we keep falling Victims in the name of religion. This is why some people leverage on this act to perpetrate on other human weakness. More who claimed man of God are increasing to collecting from the masses they have impacted fear to.

My brother if their is another answer to humanity it is not the religion you claimed. Human are imperfect and has done more damaged than good

EbukaHades10:
Things I told myself I won't argue for/against

Politics
Women
Money and
Religion.

So, u are "right"
@ I love your sense of humor but if you continue like this remember your decision affects unborn generations just like the decision of our ancestors brought us to this discussion.

but If its a joke I got it smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by mrZENographer: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Professorcplus:

I like those words in bolded even though I doesn't totally agree with everything you type but whatever I sense your observation and I guess you are erudite and knowledgeable enough to hold this conservation.

To who it may concern.
DonFreshmoney, hisgrace090, Kingdollar28, tobechi20, NyenwePHC,

helinues,
mrZENographer, Bruno3000,
risos ,
First of all a there's a famous quote from Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

I have a question for you. Can human beings be unified to have one ultimate belief. if yes how can this be achieved?
thanks your contribution is highly welcomed.

I get your point of view. Your point is that without religion human will always oppose against humanity. I don't want to use (what is right). Nevertheless, don't be biased. At least, we know that over the course of human evolution and history, human has has a physiological attachment with religion because of the fear of unknown. Every religion deals with the proper way of living in the *right way*.
But the right way is only subjected to the society involved.

Yes we all want to make the world a better place to live. We want to make this earth the heaven we always imagined. It's so good. There are good men who has tried to achieve this goal in the course of history.
Christ, Alexander, Hitler, Mohammed, Japanese emperor, Julius Caesar, and lot more. But the problem is the best way to achieving this.

This has lead to this discussion of Christianity as a religion. I quoted perfectjustic in his quote "human beings are not perfect" If we agree Christ came to restore humanity and to only way to promote such idea is to tag it with religion. Then you have only created more barriers and limitation and added to the existing problem of disbelief of religions.

Even Jesus came with a good example he never created any religion. From his behaviour, manner and speech, we can tell his aim to to restore humanity in his best way he can during his era of existence (from human point of view). But yet humans are so imperfect created barrier to the legacy of Christ by labelling some set of people Christians.

Mohammed in his own view saw the atrocities in his society and injustice on how the rich enjoy and humiliate the poor. He was bold enough to gather people around him to stop this unfavorable act of the society. Whatever way he went about it either peaceful or violently is not the focus of this writeup. But yet humans are so imperfect created a religion out of it. Tiring thenselves with some belief because of the decision of one man and his imperfect crew.

Humans has now finally leverage on this disbelief to prey on the weak in the name of religion especially Christianity practised in Nigeria. Fake pastors performing miracles controlling the crowds. And the facts is that those who claimed to be believer worship there praising suppose man of God for fake miracle until the fake pastors finally exposed. Now they know he's fake. Those years he/she has been duping you emotionally, financially where has your inner spirit be. Don't be fool.

Yet people keeps running to some human because he claimed he has some spirit that can solve your problem. Yet we never wise we keep falling Victims in the name of religion. This is why some people leverage on this act to perpetrate on other human weakness. More who claimed man of God are increasing to collecting from the masses they have impacted fear to.

My brother if their is another answer to humanity it is not the religion you claimed. Human are imperfect and has done more damaged than good

@ I love your sense of humor but if you continue like this remember your decision affects unborn generations just like the decision of our ancestors brought us to this discussion.

but If its a joke I got it smiley

Ghandi was partly right when he said that.
Because Bible says in 2 Timothy 2:20

1)
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2) In the world's modern stage, it's possible to unify the beliefs, which is what the Vatican Pope is attempting to achieve. It would take a century years of brain washing. Killing of the fundamentalists will be the quickest strategy. Which is what the biblically prophesied False prophet (possibly, Vatican Pope) and Antichrist will work together to achieve.

3) The names you mentioned, Alexander the great etc. These people aren't the great men. The names of great men who would have changed the world are put under the carpet like Nikola Tesla, Dr Rife etc. There are over 50000 patents that can cure cancer and all illness, allow us use water to run every kind of engines, thereby eliminating use of fuel/oil, generate inexhaustible free power supply for all households worldwide.
These patents has been suppressed for over a century. Some of these gifted geniuses were poisoned, some never heard of again after showcasing their works etc. Skeletons of ancient giants/races forcefully confiscated, destroyed or taken to secret sites and all their advanced technologies which cannot be understood by today's science are also under the domain of these evil world leaders that govern the world's educational, financial, social system. And the list are uncountable. A fantasy world would have been achieved if not for these evil corrupt elites. They are also mechanically engineering worldwide famines, continuous wars, global warming, societal demoralization ultimately to bring about the New World Order. Which they have been promised more powers by their master, Satan in the earthly and demonic realms.

4) Jesus clearly and emphatically made it known that it is only through his name, humanity can be saved (enter heaven). John 3:18, 36; John 14:6 etc

5) Mohammed was not only a looter who exploited the power of religion. He was also a pathetic liar. Muslims kill Christians today because he told them Christians believe in 3 gods. Christians believe God impregnated a woman to beget Jesus Christ. This even in ears of Christians is blasphemy.
Religion has been vastly exploited by corrupt men because it gives lasting fame, power, honor even after the person is dead, his family/early followers reaps the benefits. False religion is the problem of the world. And the prophesied False prophet in collaboration with the Antichrist will be the greatest manifestation of false religion.
which also comes with lying wonders. Very many will be decieved. And those who won't will be forced or face the life consequences.

6) Jesus Christ is the true religion. Judaism (Moses laws) was once the true religion. Today, Jesus is the only way.

And when Christians say, Jesus is coming soon. It also means the prophesied Anti-christ is coming. The signs are everywhere and very prominent.

Revelations 17:13 "These (Kings) have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

The Antichrist will reign as King of Kings for 7 years. Afterwhich Jesus Christ will come with the resurrected saints to seize the power from the Beast.

Verse 14: "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2020
@ Professorcplus

Jesus came from the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This lineage is globally known as the race from which religion stems. When faced with a question pertaining to RELIGION Jesus never said "it's unnecessary" he frankly told the lady asking that the salvation of humanity ORIGINATES with the Jews! John 4:19-22

He then set another system of worship that will unite people of all races by saying "the new form of worship i'm introducing will not need to be tied to a particular geographical location anymore, yet people will still worship this same God but this time in full compliance with his words and globally united as one family" John 4:23-24

Most religionists will continue reading that portion but ask them to explain what Jesus meant by in SPIRIT and TRUTH, they'll continue beating about the bush!

In SPIRIT means you'll see people from different parts of the earth practicing the same form of worship as if a spirit is directing all of them to do things uniformly.
In TRUTH means if you approach them or they approach you, they'll be saying the same thing and using the same book (Bible).
But in any part of the earth they'll tell you it's only in our midst that our God could be worshipped, just like the ancient worshippers of the God of Abraham, the only difference is that pure worship is no more attached to Jerusalem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? / Witchcraft In The Church / Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.