Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme (915 Views)

'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh / "The Gold Medals Are Starting To Peel Off" Said Tokyo Olympians / 'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Comleg: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2020
The train of appreciation has taken us to Umu-una, isu in onicha local govenment Area of Ebonyi State.

The unique family has decided to give honour to whom honour is due.

Talents are dying and the ones that have been discovered are left to perish.

That is the reason why the Story of
Miss EZE JOY OGBONNE, whose picture appears below will not just die like others.
Let me give you a brief history of her.

A girl who discovered her talent at a very tender age and have trained herself even with the dilapidated equipments. She was invited to participate during the December 2018 Festival games in abuja and she won 2 gold and 1Bronze at the age of 14years and that made her qualify to represent Nigera in the 12th All African Games in Morocco, August 2019(Weightlifting). She got to the final and defeated two Egyptian girls to win three gold medals, and Become an African Champion at the age of 15 years. (Ebonyi State girl).

This kid came back home and wasn't given a grand reception just because she is from a poor background.
The commissioner for youth and sport ignored her maybe because her father wasn't a big man in politics.
The government pretended she never existed just because there is no one to speak for her.

Many talents have been buried in the grave but this one I mean this one, we the unique family will not allow it go down unrecognized.

That is the reason the Unique Family crew has decided to visit her in her village in isu, onicha local government area and ascertain the nature of her welfare, which was very very discouraging.

We will be packaging a grand reception for her as a true AFRICAN CHAMPION that she is and an appreciation reception by next week.

We are going to shut down Abakaliki town for her sake and give her the champion ovation and reception that she truely deserves.

Prince ozed
For (unique Family)

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Comleg: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by daddytime(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2020
I'm touched...she deserves all the accolades and encomiums you can pour on her.

A useless country that has no single regards for her talents.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Skyfornia(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2020
Good one...this country is cursed. Only those in Christ are redeemed.

The country will rather celebrate nonsense like Tacha, Bobrisky etc than celebrate talents.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by nengibo: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2020
this Nigeria sef, we are only quick to claim them when they represent another flag

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by JoanHicks(f): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Yeah
Nigeria is a lame nation
With lame leaders

BTW ;::where is the 15 years old girl?
Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Balaxx: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Why ona nor con snap with the girl nah??
Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Larryfest(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
I think it's better for one to not even use his/her for this country at all and if you have make sure you bill them approximately because there's no such thing as "service to your country " when we talk about Nigeria.
Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Starboytwo(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Op no even write the name of sport she dey partake in? Na wa

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Comleg: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2020
nengibo:
this Nigeria sef, we are only quick to claim them when they represent another flag
I swear , we will be dragging them

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Miss Eze Joy Ogbonne Who Won 3 Gold Medals At 15 Who Was Never Reme by Princeozed65: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
At 15 years she is an African Champion in weightlifting. 64 category.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

£55m Bruno Fernandes Jets In for Man Utd Medical @ Old Trafford / Chelsea Completes The Signing Of Hakim Ziyech From Ajax. / 2021 Ballon D'or: Lewandwoski Vs Messi Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.