Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Create Job For Your Self And Others. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Create Job For Your Self And Others. (277 Views)

Batch C , How To Avoid Unnecessary Issues For Your Self When You Get To Camp / This is A Side Job For ALL Corpers! / Part-time Job For Corpers In Imo, Calabar, Uyo,abia And Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Job For Your Self And Others. by Donfavy(f): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2020
If Government fail to Empower you then Empower yourself with just 5k in Recharge and Get Paid and And Create Job for Otherst hank me later.��
Ask Me How? Chart me up 08060931199

(1) (Reply)

World Technology And Innovation Expo / World Technology And Innovation Expo / Are You Insecured Unsure Of Jobs After Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.