Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? (2638 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Unless you are the only child of your parents, I suggest you wait to be mature enough to really know who a woman is before getting married to one.

At 22, I guess you haven't dated more than two ladies and a sage once advised that a man shouod have at least three ex girlfriends before settling for one woman.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
small pikin of 22
no go find money, dey there dey mumu

So both cannot be done at the same time

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2020
J111333:
Unless you are the only child of your parents, I suggest you wait to be mature enough to really know who a woman is before getting married to one.

At 22, I guess you haven't dated more than two ladies and a sage once advised that a man shouod have at least three ex girlfriends before settling for one woman.

I been in the street for too long, I've fuckd lotta pussies.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then don't marry, women ain't worth the stress life is so much fun without them in it you could
1) travel
2) play games pc/console
3) watch movies and anime
all while having peace of mind.
it's not a crime not a sin not to get married. chill out and flex life, Rather than being tied to confused creatures and holes which pour out urine and menstral blood.

I understand your take.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Guest911:

At 22 na wife be your problem
My brother hustle oo before dem use tinted venza carry your wife pass you undecided

Dumbass! I need a kid.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
tobechi74:
when next you want to copy and paste..quote source

Next time you smoke KWALE WEED, know where you go comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Whatsapp Call / How Do You Handle Having Both Rich And Poor Friends? / HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.