Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1967 Views)

Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / This Is The Female Corper Who Came For Clearance With A Porsche Car (photos) / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=CsRockefeller post=85730574]@ this
Why do people think it wasn't an act of suicide?
Smartchoiice:

Your father is stupid. What's your ancestors business with my posts. ABI aiye e febaje ni?
Damn! Take it easy bro.
Re: . by CsRockefeller(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
If I wanted to shamelessly make a post, I would have done that but I didn't that's why I asked the closest person to her and you are here doing God knows what.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Damn! Take it easy bro.
He pointed out a mistake, I corrected it. But he's still shouting up and down...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Okay, so the corper isn't thornapple,
Thornapple is dead too
And the current thornapple isn't thornapple but a depressed friend who's unable to handle the fact that her friend is gone.

All of you are mad! Including Op!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
CsRockefeller:
If I wanted to shamelessly make a post, I would have done that but I didn't that's why I asked the closest person to her and you are here doing God knows what.
Stay your lane
Re: . by CsRockefeller(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Your father is stupid. What's your ancestors business with my posts. ABI aiye e febaje ni?

You are a fool, a big idiot. Did you know her? Is she a member of your family demented scallywag.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
CsRockefeller
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

He pointed out a mistake, I corrected it. But he's still shouting up and down... He must be very madd
Lol but that has nothing to do with his father. Just take it easy please, words are more potent than we think.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
I can't believe those two are about to tear their clothes on who's to announce the demise of a Nairalander shocked shocked

And you wonder why the dead left?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by zmpp(f): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

that's not thornapple's photo
Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
I can't believe those two are about to tear their clothes on who's to announce the demise of a Nairalander shocked shocked

And you wonder why the dead left?
cheesy cheesy cheesy I’m actually struggling to understand why they are fighting
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
zmpp:

that's not thornapple's photo
She's not thornapple
Re: . by samdavjustin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
It’s not thornapple so why create this thread unless you sure of the moniker
Re: . by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
omokoginimi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I’m actually struggling to understand why they are fighting
Well I followed this thread to the corper thread where sire Rockefeller made enquiry about a lady from Sire Lefu.I must say the enquiry did sound similar to the subject of discourse but isn't about the subject of discourse, however our dear sis DullChoice like an hungry vulture waiting for a carcass to perch on did his equations and seem it fit to relate Sire Rockefeller enquiry to The lost Corper.He, out of his impatience made this thread.

I believe Sire Rockefeller would have loved to dedicate a befiting thread to his dear friend,. but held on with it as he is yet to receive a confirmation from Sir Lefu. What you witness on this thread is what happens when bodies are mixed up in motuary. Both of them are tensed .

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Well I followed this thread to the corper thread where sire Rockefeller made enquiry about a lady from Sire Lefu.I must say the enquiry did sound similar to the subject of discourse but isn't about the subject of discourse, however our dear sis DullChoice like an hungry vulture waiting for a carcass to perch on did his equations and seem it fit to relate Sire Rockefeller enquiry to The lost Corper.He, out of his impatience made this thread.

I believe Sire Rockefeller would have loved to dedicate a befiting thread to his dear friend,. but held on with it as he is yet to receive a confirmation from Sir Lefu. What you witness on this thread is what happens when bodies are mixed up in motuary. Both of them are tensed .
cheesy cheesy cheesy You no well cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
omokoginimi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You no well cheesy cheesy
I know, you don't have to remind me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
I know, you don't have to remind me. cheesy
Since you know. I am NOT offended.
Re: . by Mjshexy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
omokoginimi:
Mjshexy
Yes sir, how may i be of help?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mjshexy:
That picture on you profile, can I mate with her?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her suicide note says it all.
She was heartbroken and dejected and saw no worth in life anymore.

Apparently her man got liberated by some "Miseducations".

Wow, even the great NwaAmaikpe reads the miseducations...

Ubunja, keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mjshexy:
You can be of help by replying my DM grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise / How I Stole A Yahoo Boy's Girlfriend Right Before Him / Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.