Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line (73090 Views)

Breaking:yoruba Lawyers Dare, Buhari Line Up 50 SANS To Stand As A Legal / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

So why wasnt he charged to court?
dss is bigger than the Court.
They are the king's men
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by iguita: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let me add to the laugh. DSS arrested the guy and released him even after discovering that he used the guy used the said line to scam people..... ogbenge lai lie.
ivandragon:
Lol. Very funny made up story.

The man called the line & suspected something funny because he knew the president's daughter was supposed to be out of the country. So why call the line in the 1st place?

Well, the security agencies can easily retrieve call logs & recordings from the network providers.

But they should get their facts & evidences right rather than detaining people 1st then searching for evidence later.
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Leo588(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
This story is incomplete.

The lies in this is obvious!!!

Why has the victim not reported after his arrest?

Why was he not charged to court, no concrete evidence?

Why should a President daughter ask for money from other people?

What is the evidence in his life to show he defrauded someone?

Nigeria Police+ DSS+ Government=LIES

Apologies to the moderator and the victims please, I only want to say the truth
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Ekeletu: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
LuIuosas:
Lies to cover up
Igbos and crime ehn!
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by fauda49(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by jmaine: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
DaBullIT:

Having gone through all these mentions i can reasonably conclude that 99.99% of you are Biafraudenese and evidently , the inability to think independently / outside the box is an inherited problem , 40 mentions most of which is insult does not surprise me , i got over 80 of those when the news broke initially

I won't bother to educate anyone of you because it's a futile effort , i understand your need to hate , attack and insult anyone who has a different opinion as such i'll leave you to your own folly

However if you are done being useless, learn about the three types of INTENT and how the law specifies the punishment

Short version of the story , guy buys sim , realizes it used to belong to someone very important , probably approached his fraudulent yeastpob brothers for advise and they told him to make money off the ''luck'' that was given to him

someone calls to speak with previous owner , as a bad sharp guy , okolie of Biafraudenese region employs someone to pretend to be Hannan , caller gets suspicious and reports to DSS , DSS starts tracking Okolie , they arrested an elderly person in his family and another accomplice who OkoFraud was meeting for ''business'' before they could arrest the barawo himself

DSS arrests the thief , collected the sim , detained the goat for weeks and released him after

as you can see and as i said earlier , you all have one direction of thinking and you asked the same questions

Why wasn't he tried in court ? Well i can think of 1 or 2 reasons , firstly he hasn't defrauded anyone successfully , second , Hannan wasn't the complainant and she probably didn't want to press charges because of what the usual idiots will say about Buhari

why was the sim returned to the guy ? i do not know but i am fairly certain DSS probably took the sim to MTN to correct or modify something which would ensure no hannan's personal details or calls can come through ,

i see another person asking about sowore's intent , Sowore's case as we've said several times is treasonable felony / treason, just like Mumundi Kunu and im sure you remember he served 2 years in DSS custody getting serially yanshfuckedd by long dicked NorthernElites grin grin grin grin grin grin

he's lucky to have been released on bail ( doesn't mean he doesn't have a case anymore)

I see another person saying source is not credible , well i know for a fact when you find a news surprising you decide to keep asking for source, but when you get given the sauce'' you simply shift the narrative , we know

Bottom line remains i trust DSS's version of the story over the Omo Igbo's version , and pretty soon if i may add , DSS might re-arrest Okofraud for causing this type of sensation and defaming DSS , if that happens i already know you will all be screaming tyrant buhari up and down, it wouldn't be the first time so for now , i'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you try to have common sense

Just because you hate buhari doesn't mean everything anyone else does is Buhari's fault

You are too old to still reduce every discourse to Biafra / Afonja squabbles... Shows how you have depreciated mentally over the years...

Only a toddler will read your rant above and still feel the urge to engage you in a robust debate..
Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Cityguy: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
RZArecta:
grin who here knows this useless story is a bundle of lies by the incompetent Daura Secret Service to cover their fûck up ? grin grin
I do. The useless people thought everyone is as brainless as most of them are. You arrested him for criminal 'intent'! Is that a proof? No wonder they had no option but to release him. In sane climes, he would be followed until he is gotten at a point he wouldn't be able to wriggle free. But what do we have here? Iranu

1 Like

Re: Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line by Boxer007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

So why was he released??

Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.