Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,894 members, 7,973,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

Facebook Account Disabled - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Account Disabled (364 Views)

Disabled Goats Getting Wheelchairs From Community Aid / How To Copy And Paste Text From Websites That Disabled It. / Why Were My Facebook Account Disabled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Disabled by ayodejisure: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please help me, my church Facebook account was disabled due to several login attempts by too many admins.

I've made several attempts to retrieve the account, I was asked to send means of I.D which I've done but still the same.

Kindly help me on how to get it back or give suggestions on what is best to do.

Thanks

Re: Facebook Account Disabled by MickzyDonald: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
U don use am do fraud abi

Re: Facebook Account Disabled by HallaDaTruth: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Facebook was a huge distraction for me in 2019. I thank God for the Day Facebook disabled my account which I was using to make money. For a few weeks i was devastated but I endured and switched to twitter. I moved all my businesses over there. Best decision i made concerning social media. Tell Facebook to go to hell, it is over hyped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Injection Molding Machine And 3D Printer. / Nairalander Scientist / The Untapped potential of Orthomosaic Mapping&Drone Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.