Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,796 members, 7,898,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Gay Church Opens In Igboland - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (18059 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church In Nigeria / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Another manifestation of Gayrorism on public officials and dragooning of the populace example is assessing one of the questions on moral values that is part of the naturalisation test for applicants trying to become a German citizen.

The applicants are asked:

"What do you think about the fact that homosexual people hold official offices in Germany?"

Let the applicant dare say they do not approve and see whether they will get the citizenship.

F their rights to a moral view. F their rights to a religious view. F their rights to a political stance/inclination. They must accept homosexuality.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AloyEmeka5: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
Na waaah, what is going on here?. ni99er lover, gay-enabler,homophobe, etc. make una see my head and yansh o.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by otheloze: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
even if we are to set religion aside and employ intellectual reasoning putting into consideration that the foundation of the earth is built on laws,there are principles that makes for the existence of the earth, What would the universe be like without inertia or gravity probably we all be floating too and fro the galaxy, and the technology and innovations wouldn’t exist, we have laws of thermodynamics, motion, law of exponent, attraction e.t.c we even have the constitution in our various countries to guide the people.

Narrowing it down to the topic in question, permit me to coin the phrase the law of continuous existence , which is a subset of the law on the universe, which must be obeyed to ensure continuity, now if the idea of freedom of sex choice becomes prominent in our lives and all cultures, and if a quarter of our next generation decides to be gay what is the fate of human existence, should we destroy our further generations because of our unusual desire which goes against the law of nature.

Now it should be noted , that the bible or Koran, instill laws not to force us to live that way but to guide us in the right part, like drink but dont be drunk, we all know the effect of drunkenness, thou shall not kill ( because u would be hurting families), thou shall not commit adultery (because you are breaking your wives heart) thou shall not commit fornication (this law can help prevent HIV and unwanted pregnancy which further leads to murder in the form of abortion. In this same manner God advises not to have sodomy because it opposes productivity and directly destroying the fabric of human existence.

The only defense most gays but up is comparing it, to other form of evil, which doesnt justify the act,

PLEASE NOTE IT IS AN AFFRONT TO OUR CULTURE, RACE AND ABOVE ALL GOD
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
otheloze:

The only defense most gays but up is comparing it, to other form of evil, which doesnt justify the act,

Actually, your argument is invalidated fairly easily.

Gays make up less than 5% of the world population, and since they cannot reproduce per se, it's not as if they are going to end up out-breeding straight people. Thus, gays pose no significant threat whatsoever to the continuation of the species.

In any case, we're already on the verge of dangerous overpopulation as it is, so if anything, we should be grateful for people who opt not to multiply.

People like you who push the whole "we need to multiply/unborn lives are sacred/anti-abortion" agenda tend to be really short-sighted and hypocritical. You're proselytizing about the evils of fornication, drunkenness and all, but you either don't think or don't give a damn about how we are taxing our resources, or about the consequences of people bearing more children than they can realistically care for all in the name of "continuation of the species." You don't care about the terrible living standards this contributes to, or about how it feeds crime and suffering.

Your point of view is faith-based, anyway. So it's not all that interesting to me. But don't try to pretend that you are being rational by paying lip-service to "setting religion aside"; you haven't set anything aside.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
. . .
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by otheloze: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
stop be naive and read without being biased i consistently maintained in me message , about our future generation, and if u care so much about population growth , why dont you and your pervert gang  jump of a condo, i think u would be doing humanity a great deal.

Mr. Linguistic, Mr. Rational reasoning, our country is in a state of complete mystification , and your contribution to help this already dazed country is to preach homosexuality, u do well oh

Seen your type allot , who stand for nothing and have know values, trapped under Western permissiveness , thinking u know it all, but u dont know shit

CARRY GO JARE LADYBOY
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
otheloze:

stop be naive and read without being biased i consistently maintained in me message , about our future generation, and if u care so much about population growth , why dont you and your pervert gang jump of a condo, i think u would be doing humanity a great deal

You didn't maintain anything. You made reference to the Bible an the Koran and ended your message on a strongly religious note about an affront to God.

You're religious. Fine. . . Not a problem. But don't try to sell your religious propaganda under the guise of rational thought.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by otheloze: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
so are u saying there is no God,any way my post wasnt meant for unreasonable ppl like u who try to make baseless point, u said i am religious even though i spent more time talking about science, why have u ignored the fact that every thing exists based on laws.

Replying u is a share waste of my precious time u can Bleep all the ass for all i care
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
otheloze:

so are u saying there is no God,any way my post wasnt meant for unreasonable ppl like u who try to make baseless point, u said i am religious even though i spent more time talking about science, why have u ignored the fact that every thing exists based on laws.

Replying u is a share waste of my precious time u can bleep all the backside for all i care

Then why are you even replying?

You didn't say jack about science, you talked a whole bunch of religious gibberish and then you have the nerve to call me ME unreasonable?

LOL
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AloyEmeka8: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
The gay warfare is finally over. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
This is the kind of disgusting filth we will have if we give faggotism an inch.

Elton John and his gay become parents to a poor, unfortunate child through surrogacy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12084650
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Mobinga: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2010

VOMITS!!!!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
Sagamite:

This is the kind of disgusting filth we will have if we give faggotism an inch.

Too late . . . It's already happening.

Cry about it.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
joepineapp:

Too late . . . It's already happening.

Cry about it.

Not in Nigeria!

And have some guts to use your real NL name to debate with me.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Not in Nigeria!

And have some guts to use your real NL name to debate with me.

Not in Nigeria . . . yet. But it will happen in due time. Just wait and see.

And I will laugh as you cry about it.

And what, pray tell, do you assume is my "real" NL name? And why is it important to you?

Anyway, nobody is "debating" with you . . . Last time I tried to debate with you, you proved woefully ill-equipped to hang.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2010
joepineapp:

Not in Nigeria . . . yet. But it will happen in due time. Just wait and see.

And I will laugh as you cry about it.

And what, pray tell, do you assume is my "real" NL name? And why is it important to you?

Anyway, nobody is "debating" with you . . . Last time I tried to debate with you, you proved woefully ill-equipped to hang.

In your dreams it will happen in Nigeria in your lifetime.

Boko Haram! Adeboye! It aint gonna happen.

I repeat, have some guts.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 12:58am On Dec 29, 2010
Sagamite:

In your dreams it will happen in Nigeria in your lifetime.

Boko Haram! Adeboye! It aint gonna happen.

I repeat, have some guts.

Dude. This is my ONLY screen name on Nairaland.

I had another screen name for years before, but the site admin saw fit to ban me. So I was forced to register a new name.

I'm not sure why that is even important to you . . . It seems to be a diversionary tactic; since you have nothing of substance to say, you choose to make much ado over whether or not I am using my "real" screen name on a site where virtually everyone (including yourself) is using an alias anyway.

My friend, if it makes you feel better I can even tell you the name on my birth certificate. After all, I have nothing to hide and I stand proudly by any and every thing I say here.

Alas, my "real" name really has nothing to do with anything. Either you make a point or you do not.

You didn't.

Now cry.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2010
joepineapp:

Dude. This is my ONLY screen name on Nairaland.

I had another screen name for years before, but the site admin saw fit to ban me. So I was forced to register a new name.

I'm not sure why that is even important to you . . . It seems to be a diversionary tactic; since you have nothing of substance to say, you choose to make much ado over whether or not I am using my "real" screen name on a site where virtually everyone (including yourself) is using an alias anyway.

My friend, if it makes you feel better I can even tell you the name on my birth certificate. After all, I have nothing to hide and I stand proudly by any and every thing I say here.

Alas, my "real" name really has nothing to do with anything. Either you make a point or you do not.

You didn't.

Now cry.

Me? Alias? grin grin grin grin grin

Have some guts even if you lack comprehension.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Me? Alias?  grin grin grin grin grin

Have some guts even if you lack comprehension.

Okay then. Get to the point and stop talking in circles.

What exactly do you want to know from/about me?

And why is it relevant?
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by AloyEmeka8: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
Yeah, they are back again. wink wink wink
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by ngo222: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
Are you surprised?,

The end is near, we only shout right now because this pple came out straight in the open to profess their believes. Well, "since the coming of Christ, the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force", dont be surprised. My problem is that most pastors support this secretly. You see, gone are the days when pple go into traditional shrines to divine and make charms. When the devil discovered that it was loosing respect, his followers decided to move into another dimention. they wore suits and the like and formed "churches" with all sorts of names. They actually have succeeded in getting enough followers for themselfs.

But you see, the coming of Christ shall take so many by surprise, there are also so many secret sins that are as worst as homosexuality, masturbation for instance. We dont talk about it, but itz as deadly as homosexuality. We must all come to know the truth about God's purpose for life.

Untill we let Christ take total charge in us, and stop this public pretence, things will never get any better. Just check it out, why is it that as the number of churches are increasing, crime rate in nigeria is still on the increase. It should bug our minds. In those days, my village used to have less incidence of crime. then, we had little number of churches and more of the traditional shrines. the fear of what will happen made pple get away from crime. Now, if you get to my village, it is the hive of crime even though about 95% of the villagers are "christians" attending one ministry or the other. This is food for thought.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2010
actually . . . never mind.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
. . .
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by londoner: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
There has already been a gay church in Yorubaland for the past three years. Opened by a Mr. Jide Macauley.

http://community.africanloft.com/_Nigeria-Gay-Church-House-of-Rainbow-/video/275195/4392.html

It was posted on Nairaland at the time, but nobody tried to link it to tribe or the fact it was in Yorubaland, interesting.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
londoner:

There has already been a gay church in Yorubaland for the past three years. Opened by a Mr. Jide Macauley.

http://community.africanloft.com/_Nigeria-Gay-Church-House-of-Rainbow-/video/275195/4392.html

It was posted on Nairaland at the time, but nobody tried to link it to tribe or the fact it was in Yorubaland, interesting.

Yeah, I had mentioned that before, londoner. Thanks for the link!
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
And some foools will be asking how it affects our lives if homosexuality is unbanned.

So if I have a bed and breakfast in my home, I would be forced to allow gays come and stay and do their shyt (literally)?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12214368

And watch the reetarded Stonewall arsewipe trying to get cheap credibility by comparing gays to Blacks and Jews.

Obviously gay rights triumphs over religious liberty in the UK, not only child rights.  undecided
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by UyiIredia(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Sagamite >>> the gay group's statement that

"Religious freedom shouldn't be used as a cloak for prejudice."

is one that was lacking in tact and taken out of context >>> it irks me (from my very 1st encounter) when I her gay groups likening their advocacy to that of the black struggle

ain't got time to enumerate points so i'll pursue my favorite habit of punning such statements

"freedom of sexuality does not justify sexual deviancy"
- Uyi Iredia
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
Hilarious.

Just how funny is it that after I legitimately trounced this Sagamite character's every attempt at a rational argument, his only recourse has been to abdicate reason altogether and turn this page into a propaganda update sheet full of slurs, gnashing and wailing of teeth!

I thought the one about Germany was the most idiotic thing I had ever read (as if German citizenship is the *right* of the applicant, and as if Germany *doesn't* have the right to refuse citizenship to elements whose values they feel clash with the structure of their established society. They're not forcing anybody to "accept gays". . . You're free to hate gays all you like, just go do it somewhere else! Is it by force that you live in Germany?)

however. . . the brain-dead rantings on this latest story actually trump that!

I mean, how funny is it to see Sagamite, who I've seen bashing and ridiculing religious people, suddenly clutching at his pearls and agonizing about religious freedom like most hypocrites and hate-mongers?

Of course the B&B owners lost the case. They argued that they didn't want to take in the gay guys because they were unmarried, not because they were gay. And they were able to prove that the law recognized them as married. Simple.

Sure, the B&B owners have the right to religious freedom but when you are running a public establishment, you can't enforce your religious beliefs upon others (unless you are advertising your hotel as a Christian lodging house so people can know that if you're not Christian, you probably don't want to go there).

I love how hysterical all this stuff makes Sagamite, anyway. It's always great when the blowhard windbags expose themselves as empty vessels.

*sips tea*
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Sagamite(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
joepineapp:

Hilarious.

Just how funny is it that after I legitimately trounced this Sagamite character's every attempt at a rational argument, his only recourse has been to abdicate reason altogether and turn this page into a propaganda update sheet full of slurs, gnashing and wailing of teeth!

I thought the one about Germany was the most idiotic thing I had ever read (as if German citizenship is the *right* of the applicant, and as if Germany *doesn't* have the right to refuse citizenship to elements whose values they feel clash with the structure of their established society. They're not forcing anybody to "accept gays". . . You're free to hate gays all you like, just go do it somewhere else! Is it by force that you live in Germany?)

however. . . the brain-dead rantings on this latest story actually trump that!

I mean, how funny is it to see Sagamite, who I've seen bashing and ridiculing religious people, suddenly clutching at his pearls and agonizing about religious freedom like most hypocrites and hate-mongers?

Of course the B&B owners lost the case. They argued that they didn't want to take in the gay guys because they were unmarried, not because they were gay. And they were able to prove that the law recognized them as married. Simple.

Sure, the B&B owners have the right to religious freedom but when you are running a public establishment, you can't enforce your religious beliefs upon others (unless you are advertising your hotel as a Christian lodging house so people can know that if you're not Christian, you probably don't want to go there).

I love how hysterical all this stuff makes Sagamite, anyway. It's always great when the blowhard windbags expose themselves as empty vessels.

*sips tea*

What a daft reetard!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Lack of comprehension is how you trounce people? Reetarded little boy with a little brain asking how accepting homosexuality affects anybody.

Your intellect is below my feet.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by joepineapp: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Awesome.

Name-calling. Always the last resort of those who lack any substance to contribute.

Thank you. Your reactions continue to reward me with validation.
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Gay Church Opens In Igboland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.