Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,284 members, 7,977,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

#singing2020: List All The Chorus And Worhsip You Have Learn So Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #singing2020: List All The Chorus And Worhsip You Have Learn So Far (472 Views)

The Ressurection Of Idol Worhsip And Evil Sacrifices. / The Ressurection Of Idol Worhsip And Evil Sacrifices. / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#singing2020: List All The Chorus And Worhsip You Have Learn So Far by SeunNotOwner: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
#Singing2020 is Thread for Chorus, Praise and Worship song in all Languages from all tribes. As long it Glorifies God, bring em all. Lets learn and teach ourselves new songs both old and new.

Not Just the Title, drop them Lyrically, word for word

You are welcome

Can you imagine some of us don't know 50% of the song people sang in Churches today? sometime myself wonder how people got this songs or they did rehearsal when am not around

Happy Singing....

Today oooo, I will lift up my voice in praise (x2)
For all I know, You are always there for me
Almighty God, You are my all in all
No matter what I see, when trouble/success comes my way
I will praise Your name

Aka mara nma kam gakuru Chineke muo, aka mara nma 2x
kuwara ya aka mara nma , aka mara nma. 4x

Aka mara nma... Kam ga kuru
Chineke m o (aka mara nma)

Verse 2
Egwu mara nma Kam ga gbara
Chineke m o (egwu mara nma)

kuwara ya aka mara nma ... Egwu mara nma 4x

I love that man of Galilee,
He has done so very much for me!
He has forgiven me all my sins and sent the holy ghost to me,
I love that man of Galilee!

Allah Mungode maka yau
Ubangiji kai ka dai
ka isa yabo.......(repeat)

Allah mungode Haleluyah,
Domin kaunar ka zuwa garemu Haleluyah
Kaunar Allah agaremu
Mungode Haleluyah 3x

(1) (Reply)

Can God Allow Me Do What I Love? / Corona Virus: The Sleeping Church / The Best Time To Speak In Tongues Is During Sex - Reverend Madugba (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.