Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? (859 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
My Fellow Nairalander, Pardon My Writing. I need to hear from you guys about this issue I'm having with Nigeria Ladies.
My Question Goes Like This - Why Nigeria Ladies Are So Stingy And Greedy At The Same Time?
Since I Was Born Till Date, None of my female friends Have Dash Me Even a dame, even on the day I'm doing my birthday, I havent receive any gift, money or take-away from any Lady talk-less of my female friends, yet those ladies in question will be among the set of people who will beg and disturb me for money up to 500k for one thing or the other Or Recharge Card, Yet For Them to give me a dame even 50naira mtn card to prove to me they really care, will be very hard for them.
If You Doubt My Words, Go Ahead And Prove Me Wrong.
If You Are In My Shoes, What Will You Do?
I Really Need To Hear From You Guys, It will help me in making my decision with Nigeria ladies.

Re: Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Re: Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by planetx13: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Of course, it's because they are dead broke, lazy asss leeches that are waiting for men to give them what their father's cannot give them..instead of them to look for something doing, they prefer jumping from one man to another like a tennis ball...... In the nutshell, you can't give what you don't have..... Nigerian girls have nothing to offer be it money, advice, and even good sex..absolutely nothing

Ciao
Re: Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by 2buffagain(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Why are you giving them your money?

When it comes to women, you have to make them understand that they get nothing from you without putting something inside your life.

You guys need to tighten your wallets and stop giving beggars your money because you are looking for their validation.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2020
2buffagain:
Why are you giving them your money?

When it comes to women, you have to make them understand that they get nothing from you without putting something inside your life.

You guys need to tighten your wallets and stop giving beggars your money because you are looking for their validation.

Read My Thread Well Please, do you hear when I said I gave them money on the thread l created?
Re: Why Are Nigeria Ladies So Stingy? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Lalasticlala, Move This To Front Page, I need more comments please.

(1) (Reply)

Share your experience with a woman's Laundry / How I Lost Her 2years Ago / How To Make Women Obsess Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.