Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (108246 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by splendour7(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
vincentjk:
This can be annoying but the most annoying one to me is how I invited a girl I've been chatting on facebook with (we call ourselves besties) to my dad's burial last year, kept reminding her and she promised to come but on the burial day called and called but the number was switched off... She didn't even call back to say sorry or ask how the burial went

Since that day I locked up but I won't unfriend her, will leave her to be seeing my posts and know when I hit it real big

I think she's kinda scared due to the way I speak, some say my grammar too much for person ear
lolz same happend to me,she came but refused coming to the burial venue she stood outside,when i confronted her she said she actually didn't came for the burial,that she was looking for her mum to collect keys for their apartment that she was actually going to church program,,,guy i nearly craze! i just leave am there and went back,,that was the end of everything between us..

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Jimbadly: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
peterincredible:
this same thing happened to me last year feb then i was a corper serving during the election period i told her to come the first time she agreed then she stood me up she no come hmmm i saw here during cds the following thursday asked her why dat it is disrespectfull and i dont lyk it she appologised and we rescheduled the following week i called her that morning on the day she was suppose to come she said she will start preparing then i started cleaning my room told my roomate to disappear or i will break his head he laughed and went to the next room, so i started cooking usually i dont add much salt and use only one maggi when i cook cause i have mild high blood pressure bcause of her i cooked and put the normal salt and just make the jollof ricr look good and tasty and and even spray perfume for the room thinking say na beta person i invite come ooo then boom time was 5pm this girl neva come or even called hmm so i called her then she told me she was ill i just laff cut the call then immediately i deleted her no, i saw her the next day during all this political waker when copers dey do during election period na i politician called all corpers in that local govt to a hotel for some sharing of money oo na so i see this same girl that said was ill talking to some of my guys i just went to dem greet my guys, greet her smiling then left, guess what? her concience start judging her she came to me to start a conversation we talked for a while then i left her giving her a boring reason to go she neva saw my call since that day and anytime i see her i will just greet from afar and go without chatting her up hmm then she called me a month time telling me i dont call her anymore infact that got me angry but i maintained and then later she sent me text on watsapp immediately the text entered my phone i blocked her then she new we not on the same page again since then wherever she sees me she will complain peter wetin i do you i will just laff and tell her nothing jare then give her a boring reason to excuse myself and since that time she has been the one trying to spark a conversation but guy i am very hot headed and will neva ever tollerate a disrespectfull woman even if am broke and my wife or gf tries to be bitchy bcause of one boring reason i will just let her know am the man and am ready to walk away any fucking time when u let them know that and u always smile it will leave them confuse neva eva chase a women even when she threatings to leave she might be testing u to know ure strenght and most of it all a girl can never love a man she takes for granted or disrespects so when a girl act that way always smile when u see her to keep her confuse then cut her offff u hear me cut her offff and as for the gurl she always be the one to come to me but i gave her a very long space even the day i we where both passing out she called me i looked at her then smile a bit turn and left she was expecting me to come to her to talk but i didnt that shows strength neva let a girl disrepect u when she does just leave her most time it she will be the one chasing as i read ure post i just laff cause i remembered what i did to her i can see the look on her face anytime i gave her a quick answer and excuse myself she looks rejected i neva even taught i was that wicked the dating world is very beautifulll but only the men who dont give a Bleep and show strenght wins i just cant stop laughing sha thanks for remembering me about that wierd girl

Las las na you lose as you no fvck her pussy. She can boast to everyone that you no see her paynt much less gbenshing her.

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Holywizard: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
showafrica:

What if she had accident on her way to your house?
Oga I called her and she changed tone just to prove that she felt sick instantly after telling me that she was about dressing up
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by showafrica(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Holywizard:
Oga I called her and she changed tone just to prove that she felt sick instantly after telling me that she was about dressing up

Case closed... I thought you didn't call at all and you assumed she is playing games.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by showafrica(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
NihiIist:

What do you expect her to tell you before? That she is okay or what? They will look for all sorts of excuses as to why they couldn't make it.

My point is make e no be say she had serious problems like accident on the road while coming. I have had a case like that.. Thought she was playing games but there was a serious accident. Therefore, if you didn't call later to find out why she didn't make it and block her line e get as e be. But if you call and she starts telling you how Python swallowed egg, you just say ok and bye bye to her.

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ogaonos: 12:53am On Jan 15, 2020
peterincredible:
this same thing happened to me last year feb then i was a corper serving during the election period i told her to come the first time she agreed then she stood me up she no come hmmm i saw here during cds the following thursday asked her why dat it is disrespectfull and i dont lyk it she appologised and we rescheduled the following week i called her that morning on the day she was suppose to come she said she will start preparing then i started cleaning my room told my roomate to disappear or i will break his head he laughed and went to the next room, so i started cooking usually i dont add much salt and use only one maggi when i cook cause i have mild high blood pressure bcause of her i cooked and put the normal salt and just make the jollof ricr look good and tasty and and even spray perfume for the room thinking say na beta person i invite come ooo then boom time was 5pm this girl neva come or even called hmm so i called her then she told me she was ill i just laff cut the call then immediately i deleted her no, i saw her the next day during all this political waker when copers dey do during election period na i politician called all corpers in that local govt to a hotel for some sharing of money oo na so i see this same girl that said was ill talking to some of my guys i just went to dem greet my guys, greet her smiling then left, guess what? her concience start judging her she came to me to start a conversation we talked for a while then i left her giving her a boring reason to go she neva saw my call since that day and anytime i see her i will just greet from afar and go without chatting her up hmm then she called me a month time telling me i dont call her anymore infact that got me angry but i maintained and then later she sent me text on watsapp immediately the text entered my phone i blocked her then she new we not on the same page again since then wherever she sees me she will complain peter wetin i do you i will just laff and tell her nothing jare then give her a boring reason to excuse myself and since that time she has been the one trying to spark a conversation but guy i am very hot headed and will neva ever tollerate a disrespectfull woman even if am broke and my wife or gf tries to be bitchy bcause of one boring reason i will just let her know am the man and am ready to walk away any fucking time when u let them know that and u always smile it will leave them confuse neva eva chase a women even when she threatings to leave she might be testing u to know ure strenght and most of it all a girl can never love a man she takes for granted or disrespects so when a girl act that way always smile when u see her to keep her confuse then cut her offff u hear me cut her offff and as for the gurl she always be the one to come to me but i gave her a very long space even the day i we where both passing out she called me i looked at her then smile a bit turn and left she was expecting me to come to her to talk but i didnt that shows strength neva let a girl disrepect u when she does just leave her most time it she will be the one chasing as i read ure post i just laff cause i remembered what i did to her i can see the look on her face anytime i gave her a quick answer and excuse myself she looks rejected i neva even taught i was that wicked the dating world is very beautifulll but only the men who dont give a Bleep and show strenght wins i just cant stop laughing sha thanks for remembering me about that wierd girl
I be lik sey to smile Nd no vex beta.na wetin I for do dt yeye Bella gal instead of getting angry Nd send her an angry text.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ogaonos: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it's obvious you kept her as a friend just because of sex
though guys can be perverted Nd dey fall hand but girls of nowadays dey misbehave I think d best nowadays is to make friends with them try dem as side friends Nd no reason love Nd lust ie no send dem.jux dey flirt tease play with them for d fun of it
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ogaonos: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Uyi168:
Are u saying as we are chasing money ,we shouldn't grab pussyy or what
he has a point unless u nt in naija.naija girls in their 20s are so bad in lust for money is rili DT bad.15yrs back it was nt like dis because there were mature single young ladies nw most of them are very immature in their reason too materialistic Nd very money lustful.wat attract a babe na eh is sweet mouth looks height Nd money.c a scenerio a guy on watch night meet a guy DT had quarrel with her bf swtmouth her start chatup her like he her bf spend moni Nd took her to him crib Nd Bleep her.it happen on new yr.she first no reply am at first.there two things girls if nowadays love in dus country money Nd flexing plus ginger.once ur mouth Sabi quick make girl Ur friend Sabi ginger her with Ur mouth.d nxt to package ursef because they no like broke boys was nt like this yes back Wen we had more mature ladies in campuses.wen u na dey close take her out ginger her with Ur mouth make her fun side elevate days call her come she go come because u b already made man.is DT bad tho na yahoo boys spoil things for we boys DT d reality

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ogaonos: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2020
sunshine1974:
I haven't even read 3 sentences before knowing you are still in the world, in fact the world is in you. You better go and repent and stop knacking for free
na ashawo u knack na Nd u came back because e sweet but naija lust for money in our youth is rili getting out of hand.esp our ladies many of them are into ashawo wrk.though yahoo boys are 2b blamed

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ogaonos: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But you Sabi chop him money like say tomorrow no dey. Why are you ladies just so greedy
she deceiving her self na ashawo e go enta last last.shey u c y prostitution is high.we leave in an immoral world Nd most ladies stress guys alot in relatnship alot Nd u knw yahoo boys aren't helping matters so guys nw even b ones doing big boys go Nd change na them b d VIP on high end ashawo girls because relatnship na stress I remember hw my friend spend money on one useless gal only knack am once.nwadays na friendship he does with ladies nowadays even some ladies even Wen u their friend they wan make u flex them give them credit.d way they reason so immature compare to babes Wen I was in school.is nt good make teenagers full campuses.when u around mature reasoning young lady u understand.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by uthlaw: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2020
I cannot invite a lady to my house if not for sex purpose,watin she wan come do, talk about who kill Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Pacesetter123(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Sometimes, unexpected stuffs and sometimes I just cancel.
Ok,but next time,call de person on time dat u won't be able to make it again instead of allowing ur friend to wait till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

This is why I prefer oloso bro... And funny enough oloso tend to be cheaper than keeping a girlfriend sef. If you're dating a girl, before she go even open leg for you, you for don spend heavily. Even if she opens leg, she's not doing it out of love. She's only doing it out of pity so it wouldn't look like she is just eating your money for nothing. Oloso between 2-10k you're good to go. If na ashawo you fit enjoy yourself with as little as #500 . Some of them go even like you wan be your friend. I used to have one ashawo customer like that at a brothel when I was in kwara state. They called that joint honeymoon phase 1, close to kasmag inside that street. This girl like me so tey we go fùck like husband and wife.... Sometimes I'll even be feeling like I'm cheating her self like I'm paying her below the standard of what she's offering me. Chai na Yoruba girl we go Bleep styles lie down for bed from afternoon to night when she will now go and bath so she fit go hustle customers downstairs. I no dey pay am pass #1k. Sometimes she no go even collect money for my hand.

chai leave dem nah
if i wan marry i no dey marry nigeria girl o. awon alakoba

male i dey use my money carry olosho now

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2020
NihiIist:

Try get sense small okay.. I didn't invite her because of sex. I only took the alomo coz as I said "just incase". Anything can happen, you never can tell coz that's nature.. You can't come but if he tells you to meet him at ShopRite or KFC now before he even cut the call you don show.. nonsense.

Shut up ojare. You had sex on your mind if not you wouldn't have ingested that substance at all. "Just in case" kee you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by charlsecy(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2020
NihiIist:
You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.
Does Alomo enhance sexual performance?
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nnemuka(f): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Probably, I wouldn't know. But I think women like my mother stop existing since the 90s, but there could be a possibility that she was.
No wonder you ended up without proper home training and sense.
Choke on the redpills bro
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by TheRedpillguy: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Nnemuka:

No wonder you ended up without proper home training and sense.
Choke on the redpills bro
Thank you for your kind words. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by HitlerGaddafi: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2020
sad

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Shut up ojare. You had sex on your mind if not you wouldn't have ingested that substance at all. "Just in case" kee you there

grin grin characters just full NL where seun see una ... even if he had sex in mind .... is it a taboo, crime, or sacrileage. yu drink jedi dem go complain you no do am well naa 4 hostel/saloon dem go table ur matter. women

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by SwagPower: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

That's also what I do bro.... I delete their number and cut them off immediately. I no get time for nonsense. This is one reason ashawo/oloso better, she knows what she's coming for and it's a deal so theres almost no chance she will disappoint. Someo of these girls you for don even spend enough money ontop her was wey u fit use Bleep like 20 ashawo yet Dem go dey misbehave.
Lmao..Bruh 20 Olosho?.. Boss, How much u dey take bleep Olosho abeg?
grin
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by mhayorstically7(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
I don't know why am just coming across this thread but brethren as I type now am still waiting for her.. I sincerely pray this experience don't get real with me today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by peterincredible: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

Las las na you lose as you no fvck her pussy. She can boast to everyone that you no see her paynt much less gbenshing her.

that is the mistake most men have u keep chasing but the truth is unconciously women love to chase that is why when u keep chasing them or been too available dey loose attraction for you asuuming as i form shakara i give her small attention she will be glad to behave better but as for me i dont go back to my spoil the best negotiating position is been able to walk away without looking back after her other girls came and others will still come when u have this aboundance mentality and careless things will start to work for u am sorry if i dont put punctuation marks or indentation or so english has been my worst language in skull and always be good afternoon to u

2 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Jimbadly: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
peterincredible:
that is the mistake most men have u keep chasing but the truth is unconciously women love to chase that is why when u keep chasing them or been too available dey loose attraction for you asuuming as i form shakara i give her small attention she will be glad to behave better but as for me i dont go back to my spoil the best negotiating position is been able to walk away without looking back after her other girls came and others will still come when u have this aboundance mentality and careless things will start to work for u am sorry if i dont put punctuation marks or indentation or so english has been my worst language in skull and always be good afternoon to u

Well, one thing I know is that if you keep deleting the numbers of any girl that does shakara for you or fails to show up for a date with you, then you will keep missing the opportunity to hit that pussy. That is the fact.

She didn't lose anything by not dating you, in fact you are the who lost the opportunity to taste her cookies, cos you're the one who first approached her for a relationship. Due to lack of patience and you hotheadedness, you lost the chance to dick her.

My brother, you need to have patience to deal with most ladies. Hit that pussy first, then you can dump her ass and do shakara for her afterwards, especially if she is a beautiful babe.

A more patient guy than you fvcked her afterwards, that's the fact.

4 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by peterincredible: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

Well, one thing I know is that if you keep deleting the numbers of any girl that does shakara for you or fails to show up for a date with you, then you will keep missing the opportunity to hit that pussy. That is the fact.

She didn't lose anything by not dating you, in fact you are the who lost the opportunity to taste her cookies, cos you're the one who first approached her for a relationship. Due to lack of patience and you hotheadedness, you lost the chance to dick her.

My brother, you need to have patience to deal with most ladies. Hit that pussy first, then you can dump her ass and do shakara for her afterwards, especially if she is a beautiful babe.

A more patient guy than you fvcked her afterwards, that's the fact.
although i know my writing skills is bad but if you read my post u will notice i invited her twice but she bleeped up hmm my broda i no know if you don notice this a girl will always be available for someone they like infact you dont have to do too much work i have controlled a girl from another state to my house baba dis girl i neva mwet her phydically b4 and she came i have meet girl who really loved me when we where going out for dates there is no stress and headache
but a girl dat dont even find u attractive will give you problem or try to stress you during common courtship, so with all this experience what i do if a find a girl attractive is i just talk to her then invite her for a date if she likes you she will be available if she gives excuse i will wait to the following week and invite again if she give excuse i know say dis one no like me i go just give space
and even if the girl no like me but bcause of the gluttonic nature she have she makr herself available for the date as a logical guy u will know cause u will be the one doing most of the talking thosr kind
ones once i notice i go just delete her no immediately after the date when a girl dont like u, u will know the problem is that most guy will keep pushing thinking she will end up liking dem back which most times endup in disaster my broda
and most important thing when dey Bleep lyk dat just smile anytime u see dem dem go just dey confuse dey reason why u dey smile anytym u see dem their concience go dey judgedem
and again my broda Bleep no b anything if u manage to make the girl love u, u go Bleep tire trust me

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by kilojoDesigns: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
NihiIist:
You invite a girl to come over, she promises you. Because of her, you quickly arrange your house, clean everywhere, wash your toilet clean, lay your bed and spray airfreshner. You even down a bottle of alomo bitters and all sorts of concoction just in case.

The time for her to come is here as you agreed and well you decided to give her about an hour or so maybe she'll show up but she doesn't.

You call her phone to ask her whatsup, she's not picking, some will even switch off their phone.

Pls if you know you wouldn't come, you shouldn't have made the promise. It's nothing but wickedness

One girl used to do this on a reg, I would vex then she would surprise visit the next day or two grin na so house go just scatter anyhow as we reconcile.
sadly the relationship ended but my designs are still waxing strong. so if you need logos, banners and other graphic designs. I also make awesome illustrations for books etc.
07018880219 is the number (call/whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by OBku4(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ogaonos:
he has a point unless u nt in naija.naija girls in their 20s are so bad in lust for money is rili DT bad.15yrs back it was nt like dis because there were mature single young ladies nw most of them are very immature in their reason too materialistic Nd very money lustful.wat attract a babe na eh is sweet mouth looks height Nd money.c a scenerio a guy on watch night meet a guy DT had quarrel with her bf swtmouth her start chatup her like he her bf spend moni Nd took her to him crib Nd Bleep her.it happen on new yr.she first no reply am at first.there two things girls if nowadays love in dus country money Nd flexing plus ginger.once ur mouth Sabi quick make girl Ur friend Sabi ginger her with Ur mouth.d nxt to package ursef because they no like broke boys was nt like this yes back Wen we had more mature ladies in campuses.wen u na dey close take her out ginger her with Ur mouth make her fun side elevate days call her come she go come because u b already made man.is DT bad tho na yahoo boys spoil things for we boys DT d reality
Wetin dis 1 dey talk sef!
Bros, that thing wey u right up there, U sef understand am

4 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
pocohantas:
This is the kind of thread that gets to 15pages. Yet they say Buhari is the problem.

Only thing in an average Naija guy's head is toto and food. Maybe a little football and national politics. But toto will take like 73% of his brain's space. Very anyhow creatures.

See lamentations on top fck matter. Gosh!
And in average Nigerian girl, what is in their head?

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by SenecaTheYonger: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2020
kingslj:

Had that experience in those days in Uniport.Spent my feeding allowance preparing food for her.She never came .Spent the rest of the semester eatiing pawpaw growing around the campus.

I like u
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Hullabaloon: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
stubbornman:

No jokes Bro.... I don't even prepare a damn thing until they turn up infact most times I meet them at the junction make we branch market together...as for arrangement of the house I just sweep only ,which is normal and assume you're not coming sef.....

Me, I can't even step out without dressing my bed. Not to talk of sweeping and mopping, a neat room gives joy
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Kingswillbenson(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hello�,
This is ♦ *VACUZA TV��*♦
Here is another TV that's better than what you've been seeing before �
We give hilarious contents:
�Puzzle scheme �
�Exclusive updates �
�Funny memes�
�MCM,WCW�
�Ribs-cracking videos�
�Giveaways ��
�Birthday � shout out is free�
�Fastest finger contest�
�Advertisement�
�Daily Trends
�Meet your crush
�������
�And lots more

Click the link below to join����
https:///2349052636833?text=Welcome%20to%20VACUZA%20TV%20!!!%20I'm%20chatting%20from......%20save%20my%20number%20as....
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by newman0017(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tiv girls no stingy.....maybe the nicca wey dey take am 4rm behind called, niccas like that can't be denied trust me..It's like President Trump's Call to Buharie grin
Holywizard:
do u know that I was so konjified yesterday, and I controlled a young beautiful Tiv babe like that right in the morning.
Do u know that the babe agreed to come by 2pm?
I called by 2.30pm and the fool told me to give her some mins to dress up.
3.30pm I didn't still hear from her and I called her.
Could u imagine that de mad fool changed her tone just to tell me that she felt sick instantly.
I couldn't allow finish her statement and I ended the call, deleted and unfriend her on Facebook.
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NihiIist(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Educonomist:
smileyBros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........
2240 likes lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.