Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,305 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Abortion: Would You, Won't You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Would You, Won't You? (3488 Views)

Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by cuteass1(f): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2007
RuuDie:

Okay --- i can be very patient when i have 2 but i know 1 thing 4 sure; u're Nigerian --- it oozes from your every sinew ! smiley smiley

@ twinsy

Seems he still has a very very long way to go lol grin
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by mekoyo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
Abortion is a sin. It is murder and i wont do it or advice anyone to.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by modele2: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
Abortion is like killing someone who cannot defend him/herself and worst still someone placed in your care to love and cherish. I believe that no matter the scenario, no matter the stigma, two wrongs can never make a right. I have convinced myself that i will not do it.

I watched "silent scream": a CT scan of a child who was about to be aborted.
The instruments came in and the child 'ran' to the furthest end of the womb trying in vain to avoid what had penetrated his space, the instrument probed, searched and caught the child. ITS MOUTH OPENED WIDE IN A SILENT SCREAM. I dont think we can ever justify such brutality. I believe that if you eat fried egg, get ready to get oil on your lips, lipsrsealed
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by tngtech(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2008
I won't allow my girlfriend to commit abortion instead i will bear the responsibility.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Scopium: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
[size=13pt]I'm against abortion so I don't think I would ever allow it if the final decision lies in my power.[/size]
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by joycee87: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
i would like to know,is it possible to abstain from sex?if it is how?cos its not easy,this is d urge God himself created right from the time of adam and eve,even though its supposed to be only for married persons,but its not easy,please any advice on how to abstain would be much appreciated.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by joycee87: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
abort my child?heavens forbid,it takes determination and stubborness to face d challenges of life,and if u have all dat(determination and stubborness?,then sky is gonna b ur limit
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by bawomolo(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2008
I won't allow my girlfriend to commit abortion instead i will bear the responsibility.

women can get an abortion without the man's permission.

as for the thread - nothing bad with abortions
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Gamine(f): 2:55am On Mar 19, 2008
Never.

Amen.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Bawss1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2008
Is this exactly a black and white issue? What happens if the woman was raped?
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Gamine(f): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
You cant correct a Wrong with a Wrong
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by PERVERT9: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2008
bawomolo:

women can get an abortion without the man's permission.

as for the thread - nothing bad with abortions
if only mum had aborted you you wouldnt be here supporting this
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by yomicious2(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
I see it as a nice thread cos so many pple fall victims.Scripturally abortion is bad(murder) no matter the condition one finds herself financially or otherwise,pls know that abortion is not a way out.Joyfully carry d foetus until delivery,learn from the mistake and look unto God for sustanace and care.Naturally it is not easy bt it is achievable. cool
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by galatico(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
Abortion? that is murder in disguise I'll certainly not try it, if you are a guy and you get a Girl pregnant that means you are ready to be a Father if you were not ready you would have prevented it either by abstinance or by using Condom or other means, I'll definately not do it.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by western(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2008
I ADVICE EVERYONE TO TAKE CHARGE OF HIS / HER LIFE.
AM NOT SAYING ABORTION IS GOOD, BUT IT KEEP CONDITION AT WHICH THAT PERSON HIS STABLE.
WHO WANT TO KEEP BABY IN PROVERTY. IT(ABORTION) TELL ME HOW LONG ME AND MY GIRL WILL GO IN LIFE. CONTRACEPTIC IS NOT 100% SAVE, AND ONCE IN A LIFE TIME, ONE WILL EXPERIENCE THIS.
GO ALONG IN LIFE AND PLAY THE GAAME BUT BE SAVE AND NOT TO BE ROUGH. AM NOT A GIRL ,BUT I AND MY GIRL SHARE HER FEELING ABOUT IT. SO WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT AND IT WILL DISSTABILISED YOU "WAY", COME ON GOR FOR IT.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
Western, you stole my concept *smile*
Carry Go!
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by randy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2008
as hard as it is, sometimes we give straight answers finding which words to use to explain such answers and only in actual contact can we understand someones's response.

I will never at any time, t, go for abortion. i will try as much as possible to let not to commit the ACT OF ABORTION, u know women you see them now, when you are gone they follow their head.

if my i know someone who has committed it and we are not in any relationship not look down on her like some killer/sinner, but if we are in a relationship, my sister that knowledge only is a nuclear bomb. it will affect the relationship.

KILLING IS MURDER, no matter how little a wrong is suicide bombers/militants/ritualist/assasins/abortionists if u kill u killed the world is round, it come round to you. have the baby this is 9ja, if u cannot care for the baby WE will support and give you the care to care for your baby.

ABORTION NEVER
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by FELORE(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]HELL2DaNO, NEVER EVER IN MA LIFE WILL I EVEN TRY TO ABORT A BABY, babies are a joy , and blessing from da lord, no offence but every one that has ever aborted a baby are very stupid no matter the concequences , they are stupid, becos if u kill ababy u are killing . god's grace, mercy, favour and gift in ur life, end of story chapter closed,
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by SamMilla1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2008
tough question, i guess this depends on the religious beliefs of the subject in question.
i personally believe arbotion is not right and thats why i will not turn my back on my girl if she gets pregnant
and i will not support anybody to go ahead with arbotion,
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by bawomolo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2008
if only mum had aborted you you wouldnt be here supporting this

umm maybe my mum was smart enough to have kids when she was ready.
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Cadet(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2008
bawomolo:

umm maybe my mum was smart enough to have kids when she was ready.
it's not if she's smart or not smart enough. I am not supporting abortion, but there are times abortion is necessary. if baby was diagnosed with lethal disease such as Down syndrome, mother might not want the baby to suffer and may need to abort the baby. now if it's a baby that has only the Y chromosome, mother has no choice but to abort that baby, can't remember what the specific reason is, but I think the Y Chromosome does not have any genetic info such as the phenotype of the baby.

@post
I am totally not sure, it depends on the situation
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by FELORE(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
undecided
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Eliza704: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2008
I would never for any reason have an abortion. There are better ways for a woman to empower herself. And i will give a smart ass response about using condoms because they didnt have to have sex in the first place. Condoms or not. Any one and every one knows nothing is 100 percent so its all crap. Ladies keep em close and men leave en zipped up if ur not ready or are too selfish to deal with it. A baby is a blessing, ready or not. Women can make it with out a man. Women are strong, naturally motherly and caring. Thats the stuff we are made of. What useless man can change that?
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
una too talk joo
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by SmashingM(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
tngtech:

And you think all men are like you!
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by Kunbee: 4:56am On Oct 22, 2009
@OP why would i want to abort my baby undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abortion: Would You, Won't You? by galatico(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
I would never encourage my Girlfriend to have an abortion cuz it's murder and if my Girl friend had one in the past and I happen to know I'll check her abiltiy to bear children if she can the relationship continues if not then the relationship is off .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 / How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.