Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? (836 Views)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by karnap(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello nairalanders!
Good morning, I'm planning to travel for my traditional wedding this April, but I want to have this plane experience, and probably, I might proposed to her in the airport on arrival, I'm a low income citizen, i dint have much on me that i can just wake up and then booked,so I want to ask how much to book ahead to ease the stress of road transport. Thanks .

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by tolugar: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
karnap:
Hello nairalanders!
Good morning, I'm planning to travel for my traditional wedding this April, but I want to have this plane experience, and probably, I might proposed to her in the airport on arrival, I'm a low income citizen, i dint have much on me that i can just wake up and then booked,so I want to ask how much to book ahead to ease the stress of road transport. Thanks .

My dear

Go to google and search the airline of your choice
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by karnap(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
tolugar:

My dear

Go to google and search the airline of your choice
I have seen some but they don't shows to me ahead of time
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by DisGuy: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
the price are usually static-- internal flight prices are rarely discounted early or not at most 5%

Also thinking of booking a flight for next month but I'm not too confident with their procedure, I have heard some people saying they didnt 'confirm' their tickets after paying online..
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by tolugar: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
karnap:

I have seen some but they don't shows to me ahead of time

Eg

Enter airpeace site flyairpeace.com

Put your departure date and the fare will be there

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by Kalapizim(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
I still saw 18k on Dana's website for February but that should be the minimum sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
DisGuy:
the price are usually static-- internal flight prices are rarely discounted early or not at most 5%

Also thinking of booking a flight for next month but I'm not too confident with their procedure, I have heard some people saying they didnt 'confirm' their tickets after paying online..

System glitch. They have fixed it, though there would be reoccurrences.

Go ahead and book. OP, he is right, the prices doesn't have more than 5k difference from my observation. Dana is also cheaper than Airpeace.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by karnap(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
tolugar:

Eg

Enter airpeace site flyairpeace.com

Put your departure date and the fare will be there
Thanks
I got it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? by DisGuy: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
pocohantas:

System glitch. They have fixed it, though there would be reoccurrences.

Go ahead and book. OP, he is right, the prices doesn't have more than 5k difference from my observation. Dana is also cheaper than Airpeace.

Thanks for the heads up..

Think i will wait till i get to naija before booking as my trip is a bit complicated

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Paid Tuition, Will I Be Able To Enter Canada? / VIDEO! Finest University In Nigeria �� Visit To UNILORIN Dam/lake Resort / Enugu Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.