Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,159 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) (2111 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2010
This is so so perfect and interesting.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsMVZ6vxydo?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="[/flash]

Watch and say what you think
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2010
What can you say about this?
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by music212: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2010
O boy o! This guy get S.W.AG pass Naija singers  grin
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
Abeg no disrespect our musicians.

As for try he try but pass Naija singer? where him swag dey?
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by ElRazur: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
agabaI23:

Abeg no disrespect our musicians.

As for try he try but pass Naija singer? where him swag dey?

Abeg comot for here. The guy get swagga and yes, he get am pass some naija musician. Sky B comes to mind. grin

Give credit, where credit due ma broda. The guy smash am. cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Abeg comot for here. The guy get swagga and yes, he get am pass some naija musician. Sky B comes to mind. grin

I no commot anywhere jare! E no get swag pass my homies. Having said that, the guy good grin grin
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by music212: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Did you said Sky B angry Anyway grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by bkbabe97y(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
No surprises here. . . Ok I lie . . .

Well, some folks just dont understand how much some of us love Nigeria and anything Nigeria related.

Some fools just spoil it for the rest of yall.

Impressive video!
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well, some folks just dont understand how much some of us love Nigeria and anything Nigeria related.

Impressive video!
Awww, finally, the truth. smiley
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by ElRazur: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Impressive video!

Subliminal shots is a weakness

If you disagree with what I mentioned, Abeg be bold enough to challenge it.

I love naija but I am not blinded by patriotism not to call a spade, a spade.

All I said was this oyinbo boy dey better than sky b when it comes to swagger. I never said he is better than all naija artist. Sucks, when emotion gets the better of people at times.
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
ElRazur:

All I said was this oyinbo boy dey better than sky b when it comes to swagger. I never said he is better than all naija artist. Sucks, when emotion gets the better of people at times.

EL RAZUR STOP FIGHTING WITH GIRLS,,, YOU ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH EVERYBODY, THAT IS A SIGN OF BEING A PUSSSSSSIIIII grin grin

CHIOGO AND BB BABY MAKE UNA NO MIND AM. EL RAZUR NA OMO ALE. OYINBIO NAIJA
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
Elra has not replied any girl in this thread
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by bkbabe97y(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
ElRazur:

To call you a mo*ron or an imbe*cile would be sorta like comparing you to Einstein; your dumbness doesnt have a word to describe it yet. What subliminal shots? I  didnt read what u wrote. I dont even know that u made a comment. I saw the video then I commented, where is this feeling of importance coming from? You arent even up to par. . . . . Folks like Chiogo know what I meant by what I said. You monkey, your dont even fit in the equation! This is what happens when people start thinking theyre more important than they actually really are!
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by bkbabe97y(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
ElRazur:

Give credit, where credit due ma broda. The guy smash am.  cool cool cool cool

Ok, now I see what you wrote, but check it out. . . . . :

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND JACK YOU WROTE APART FROM THE FACT THAT YOU SAID "DUDE GOT SWAG. . . . .  AND SKY B COMES TO MIND"!!!

You need to stop feeling more important than you actually are!
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

To call you a mo*ron or an imbe*cile would be to sorta like comparing you to Einstein; your dumbness doesnt yet have a word to describe it yet. What subliminal shots? I didnt read what u wrote. I dont even know that u made a comment. I saw the video then I commented, where is this feeling of importance coming from? You arent even up to par. . . . . Folks like Chiogo know what I meant by what I said. You monkey, your dont even fit in the equation! This is what happens when people start thinking theyre more important than they actually really are!

exactly, el razur has been like that for 25 centuries , he will never change,, bb k baby deal with him grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by ElRazur: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
Bkbabe.

One, I did mention the word IF at the very start of my post.

Two, anyone with a bit of common sense can see why your post may be taken as such. (something you alluded to already)

Three, no need to reply to your insult and delusions. You already pointed out and admitted that your post may be seen as a reply to my original post. I think that is the issue right there.

Four, if you comments ain't directed at me like you are claiming, here is my apology - I apologize.

O4kaa
It gets tiring just reading your post at times.

Let me make it clear that despite your egoism and need to claim there is "beef" between us, I have no problem with you. If you come London anytime, halla at me make we paint town red. And if na me come naija, you owe me a bottle of malt and the finest aboki suya.
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
^ see this boy. . na malt abi na shine shine bobo? No fall my hand. .
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by ElRazur: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
Sorry I drink only malt lol. No be shayo type of guy.
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
Oh I see
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2010
ElRazur:

Bkbabe.
here is my apology - I apologize.
Bk baby he has apologized let us forgive him. oya forgive and forget for now grin grin

ElRazur:

O4kaa
If you come London anytime, halla at me make we paint town red. And if na me come naija, you owe me a bottle of malt and the finest aboki suya.
ol boy, dont take me serious o, na play i like to dey play wit u o. u know am just jokin man. cheesy

back to topic, the oyinbo boy is not original , he was copying nigerians , oya make una come tackle me
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2010
04kaa:

EL RAZUR STOP FIGHTING WITH GIRLS,,, YOU ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH EVERYBODY, THAT IS A SIGN OF BEING A PUSSSSSSIIIII grin grin

CHIOGO AND BB BABY MAKE UNA NO MIND AM. EL RAZUR NA OMO ALE. OYINBIO NAIJA

A very bad case of glaucoma. I'm sure the bright blue "m" beside his name was not bright enough.

I guess BkBabe must have also sounded [i]flowery [/i]to you with his "colorful" words abi?
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2010
ileke idi how are u today ? cheesy its morning here o. wassap
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2010
04kaa:

ileke idi how are u today ? cheesy  its morning here o. wassap
You just messed up my day! I was expecting a few backs/forths with you. Kilo sele? Ibo ni ori agbon 04kaa sa si?
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You just messed up my day! I was expecting a few backs/forths with you. Kilo sele? Ibo ni ori agbon 04kaa sa si?

which kin back and forth, i have changed o, i am now a born again nairaland christian cheesy how r u jo, i miss u like seriously
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2010
04kaa:

which kin back and forth, i have changed o, i am now a born again nairaland christian cheesy how r u jo, i miss u like seriously
Hmm are you trying to shake a Christmas gift outta me?

I'll forgive you if you apologize to ElRazur.
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hmm are you trying to shake a Christmas gift outta me?

I'll forgive you if you apologize to ElRazur.
dont get it twiited my love, me and el razur4 are friends o, we just sweat it out online cuz we aint seeing each other. u know just like me and u do grin meanwhile where are we goin for xmas.
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2010
04kaa:

dont get it twiited my love, me and el razur4 are friends o, we just sweat it out online cuz we aint seeing each other. u know just like me and u do grin meanwhile where are we goin for xmas.

hmmm what makes you think I aint someone real close, someone you know?
So that means we're friends? Yay lol
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2010
To say I'm IMPRESSED will be an understatement grin
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by 04kaa: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hmmm what makes you think I aint someone real close, someone you know?
So that means we're friends? Yay lol

no u cant be, how can u be close to me and u fought me for like 3 years , simply impossicant, dont u fink>, and for ur info ofoka is just an imaginary character, there is no o4ka in real life .lol

.meanwhile what have u been up to since morning.sweety
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by bkbabe97y(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

A very bad case of glaucoma. I'm sure the bright blue "m" beside his name was not bright enough.

I guess BkBabe must have also sounded [i]flowery [/i]to you with his "colorful" words abi?

Lol. hahahahahahahah. The loff of my lyfe how u been?
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by treylaw: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2010
Interesting
Re: Nairaland Must See This:oyibo Boy Perform Naija Songs In Belgium (video) by MeGaStReEt: 1:39am On Dec 28, 2010
Na lie, this guy na AJ City boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Who In Naija Music: Asa / Free Music Download Latest Naija Songs / (album Download) M.I. Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.