Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. (5180 Views)

How I Use Cowries To Attract Money [practical Guide] / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / To Start Up Your Rental Services Business,distributorship In Plastic Chairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by babaoloola(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Allstrasse:

Recently, I have been deeply engrossed in designing this plan for Lagos Schools. And I hope that it will be ready soon.

This is really a bomb. And it can change the dynamics permanently. There are over 700 public secondary schools in Lagos. This translates to over 1 Million students in these schools.

Just imagine that we have only 100,000 students in that population buying something you distribute at least once a week. This is very conservative but do understand that it will most definitely be more than this figure. If all you make is 2.00 per product that means you go home with 200,000.00 per week.

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by xpresseeve: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Allstrasse:

Recently, I have been deeply engrossed in designing this plan for Lagos Schools. And I hope that it will be ready soon.

This is really a bomb. And it can change the dynamics permanently. There are over 700 public secondary schools in Lagos. This translates to over 1 Million students in these schools.

Just imagine that we have only 100,000 students in that population buying something you distribute at least once a week. This is very conservative but do understand that it will most definitely be more than this figure. If all you make is 2.00 per product that means you go home with 200,000.00 per week.

I want to say a big thank you for your selflessness. I really have never imagined that someone will share such experience free of charge. Recall that I sent you a dm and after we chatted via whatsapp, I just knew that there was yet hope for Nigeria. I have benefitted immensely from your repertoire and hope to draw even more from your experience as you keep sharing.

Please consider me as one of the mentees for the Lagos state Schools distribution programme. My wife is very interested in this project.

1 Like

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by Magdagascariens: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Allstrasse, what relationship do you have with Karin001 and Fairy's Chin chin and Fairy's Coconut bread, etc?

Followers of this thread are advised to check this following thread, so as not to be decieved by well written posts and sweet talks by this GANG.

https://www.nairaland.com/5648389/busted-organized-scam-nairaland-users

2 Likes

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by Allstrasse: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Magdagascariens:
Allstrasse, what relationship do you have with Karin001 and Fairy's Chin chin and Fairy's Coconut bread, etc?

Followers of this thread are advised to check this following thread, so as not to be decieved by well written posts and sweet talks by this GANG.

Karin001 I met on Nairaland. I have never met her in person. I followed her and even joined her moribund whatsapp group and we were introduced to a number of companies in the FMCG segment. may I add here that the several companies were introduced to us and not by Karin alone but by other group members. Fairy Pastries was also introduced to us and I personally patronised them for a while until they suspended their operations. i also patronised two other companies too introduced by that group. One in Onitsha and the other in Asaba.

Secondly, I am too old and too tired to get involved in scams. I do not advertise any company neither do ai promote any business. Writing about my experience in sales is just a way to help a few people to find their way into the FMCG segment which is really large and blossoming.

Should this be misconstrued as a scam then I submit that this thread can close with this post.

Check all my previous posts and you will most definitely not see referring people to any company, product or project.

I go my way and remain in my peaceful retirement.

I hope this is an adequate response to your question.

If you seek further clarification, you can ask more questions and i will respond accordingly.
Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by babaoloola(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Allstrasse:

Karin001 I met on Nairaland. I have never met her in person. I followed her and even joined her moribund whatsapp group and we were introduced to a number of companies in the FMCG segment. may I add here that the several companies were introduced to us and not by Karin alone but by other group members. Fairy Pastries was also introduced to us and I personally patronised them for a while until they suspended their operations. i also patronised two other companies too introduced by that group. One in Onitsha and the other in Asaba.

Secondly, I am too old and too tired to get involved in scams. I do not advertise any company neither do ai promote any business. Writing about my experience in sales is just a way to help a few people to find their way into the FMCG segment which is really large and blossoming.

Should this be misconstrued as a scam then I submit that this thread can close with this post.

Check all my previous posts and you will most definitely not see referring people to any company, product or project.

I go my way and remain in my peaceful retirement.

I hope this is an adequate response to your question.

If you seek further clarification, you can ask more questions and i will respond

Is it the same Fairy Pasteries you linked me with yesterday, 23rd of January 2020, that suspended operations?

3 Likes

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by DKM123: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2020
babaoloola:

Is it the same Fairy Pasteries you linked me with yesterday, 23rd of January 2020, that suspended operations?

Hey gawd!���
This country will not kill us. So all the grammar here is just so he can scam unsuspecting victims who thinks he has sense. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. by DKM123: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Magdagascariens:

Thank you for saving people's lives o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return / Writing Your Business Plan. A Practical Guide / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.