Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth (49992 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by bolicks: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
seriously? Nigerian youths should be inspired?
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by sinola(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2020
God... Why I'm I in the same country with this people called MURIC... They are so dumb and daft
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Siralgebra04(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
You will all rot in jail soon very soon kontinu
Bitterness is written all over ur face.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Siralgebra04(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Petersamuel8:
What is this madness? I hate anything Islam
And who cares about ur unnecessary hatred..
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2020
This man's education is a waste.
He is sick in the head.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by speak2me2016: 1:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Abeg who gave this man prof? This one needs to see a psychiatrist .
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by spinna: 2:26am On Jan 14, 2020
This man head so far up th norths ass i doubt he will ever see daylight again. A disgrace to yoruba worse than area boys and ritualist. His plans will fail in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by One4me: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

So our presidential JET is now glorified Taxi for private micro business of Buhari kid daughter??

Abeg na who dash dis mumuric man the title of a whole professor?? I want to know

When a whole Islamic professor thinks and rationalise this way, you ave to agree that "Religious fanatics" are a cancer to human society!
Just let it be Jonathan or any other Christian President's daughter that tries this nonsense, you will see the same fool quoting the holy prophet in the Quran!

Buhari is a tyrant and a scam!
This is the same man who promised to sell most of the Presidential fleet of Jets when he was campaigning because they cost Nigeria over #90Billion to maintain over the last ten years/ He sold non and now uses them as taxi for his useless children!

Every expense is now on our Tax, even for his wife to buy sanitary pad?
How can a man who vowed to fight corruption, allow and support his daughter who is not a Govt official in the Presidency, to use the Presidential Jet, something the Constitution said is only for FOUR PEOPLE: President, Vice President, Senate President and Deputy Senate President.

When did we elect Buhari's daughter to any of these officies?

As for that MURIC dolt, he is permenanet;y brain-damaged, for sure.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by AFONJACOW(m): 2:41am On Jan 14, 2020
So without private jet she can't go to bauchi... How much does it cost to fly Boeing from abuja to Bauchi ... Jubrin/Buhari is a scam

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by One4me: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2020
jaxxy:

I believe Nigerians are a bunch of highly confused people incapable of thinking objectively. Why are people making unnecessary noise over the use of the private jet by the presidents daughter? Whether u like it or not the presidents family can use the private jet for required functions, even when she’s going to skol she entitled to sm level of security and this is done anywhere in the freaking world.

The hypocrisy of Nigerians and mostly the opposition Pdp is highly disgusting to say the least. I know what pdb did with private jets when in power. Let’s use our heads and be objective and reasonable not overly emotional and sentimental.

Note I don’t support Buhari bt there is nothing wrong with what the presidency has done here. Didn’t the Obamas go on several family vacations? What’s the big deal here really?

I generally dont like to argue with fools but at times, you need to educate a blissful one like you since l realise that you are comvinced that your foolishness is righteous!
I am certain that YOU DONT KNOW that the CONSTITUTION SPECIFIES WHO CAN USE the Presidential Jet. (This is why l call you a righteous fool).

According to the Constitution of Nigeria, only the President, Vice President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President are ENTITLED to the use of the Presidential private Jet (due to the office they hold).
These Four people can TAKE THEIR FAMILY ALONG in the Jet but they have to be physically present in the Jet, themselves.

But no family member of these set of people can commandeer the Presidential Jet on his or her own, like Buhari;s daughter has just done.
It is A CRIME AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION and l am sure in the future, when her father is no longer President, she should be charged for treason
(crime against the constitution/state) on this account.

I have nothing against Buhari or his daughter, dont care about PDP or APShit but No one is above the Law/Constitution in any country.

Have you ver heard that Obama's or Trump's wife or daughter ONLY, without the President, is in Airforce One? Never.
The DIFFERENCE here is the President being on the Plane, when any of his family member is on it.

Most Nigerians like you, are emotionally unstable and react to issues based on emotion, instead of being guided by the Law
This is why l really pity you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by sharone21(f): 2:50am On Jan 14, 2020
When will a GOOD lawyer, sue MUMURIC and limit the way they spew out rubbish, especially the ones inciting trouble via hijab, Saturday & Sunday work, New Year's day celebration, hijab issues, Sharia courts/laws justifications etc.

Doesn't he know that there are Muslims in many neighboring countries too but very peaceful without much power to destabilize a country with their views based on religious sentiments. He should take a course and visit Benin, Togo, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia etc.

This group needs to be SHUT UP legally.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 14, 2020
You say it's a human right organisation. Please correct that. They are the propaganda wing of Islam in nigeria.

Jalinspy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/01/presidential-jet-hanan-buhari-is.html?m=1
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by dovakhiin(m): 3:52am On Jan 14, 2020
inspiration for who??mtssswwww..shift let me condense.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by sean079: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Muric is on the payroll of lie mohammed, same as onochie woman. Seems this regime invested huge sum in propaganda to kill every genuine voice of reasoning. They tagged them enemy, Haters,
Check them out:
Lie mohammed
Femi adesina
Garba sheu
Lauretta
N-power
BMO
Muric
Tolu ogunlesi
Sagay
Momoh Tony
SSS
Kayode ogundamisi
Bashir ahmed
etc

But sowore still defeat them with all their evil propaganda. No one Is ready to die like general souleman of Iran
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by somtookeke(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-on-presidential-jet-waving.html

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-i-cant-wait-for-next.html

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by TheAmbasador(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Shameless MURIC as ever!

So our presidential JET is now glorified Taxi for private micro business of Buhari kid daughter??

Abeg na who dash dis mumuric man the title of a whole professor?? I want to know

When someone is very good in exhibiting stupidity & rascality, he can also be entitled as a professor.....so maybe that's where he got his own professorship from
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by calculator1(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Hypocrites!!!
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by miketayo(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2020
You are mad
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by murade: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2020
good response for those who have sense
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Xisnin(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Guide777:
Is MURIC out to defend Islam or Buhari? This association is becoming confused.
Neither.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by bs81(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
MURIC is plainly stupid.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by olaswim: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2020
It's okay.....We heard you Mr man
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Dayoara: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2020
I wouldn't wanted to say it has it comes to my mind.... I will just Waka pass .... Because it's very shameful and unreasonable ..... Anyway let them enjoys it while it last.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2020
One4me:

I generally dont like to argue with fools but at times, you need to educate a blissful one like you since l realise that you are comvinced that your foolishness is righteous!
I am certain that YOU DONT KNOW that the CONSTITUTION SPECIFIES WHO CAN USE the Presidential Jet. (This is why l call you a righteous fool).

According to the Constitution of Nigeria, only the President, Vice President, Senate President, Deputy Senate President are ENTITLED to the use of the Presidential private Jet (due to the office they hold).
These Four people can TAKE THEIR FAMILY ALONG in the Jet but they have to be physically present in the Jet, themselves.

But no family member of these set of people can commandeer the Presidential Jet on his or her own, like Buhari;s daughter has just done.
It is A CRIME AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION and l am sure in the future, when her father is no longer President, she should be charged for treason
(crime against the constitution/state) on this account.

I have nothing against Buhari or his daughter, dont care about PDP or APShit but No one is above the Law/Constitution in any country.

Have you ver heard that Obama's or Trump's wife or daughter ONLY, without the President, is in Airforce One? Never.
The DIFFERENCE here is the President being on the Plane, when any of his family member is on it.

Most Nigerians like you, are emotionally unstable and react to issues based on emotion, instead of being guided by the Law
This is why l really pity you.

So why didn’t u quote all this grammar and constitution when Pdp was there? Suddenly it’s Buhari everybody remembers the constitution. Utter rubbish.

If u must speak right speak it irrespective of who, most people complaining of this tolerated more from Jonathan and others.

The fact u can’t make ur point without insult show ur mindset and what motivates it especially as regards this argument.

Also trumps wife Melania used the air force1 for a Africa tour early after he became president and it was without him.

I agree with ur constitutional argument to sm degree bt u are definitely going extreme with it here.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol. I hope dis muric professor realised he just quoted the Bible grin
Deep calls unto deep
I no know who give am professor now
He should tell us how this particular matter affects Muslim rights. Paid souls
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2020
Am a Muslim but who are those crazy peoples calling themselves muric are they mad and there leader is to be blame cos I don't know the inspiration buhari family is giving his generation before they start splitting gibberish.
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by rapid101(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
yarimo:
As long as the good people of Nigeria are concerned, MURIC is the best thing to happen for Nigeria. FG should honour AKINTOLA with GCON it's clear he means well for Nigeria.
a zombie ll always b a zombie

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
jaxxy:

So why didn’t u quote all this grammar and constitution when Pdp was there? Suddenly it’s Buhari everybody remembers the constitution. Utter rubbish.

If u must speak right speak it irrespective of who, most people complaining of this tolerated more from Jonathan and others.

The fact u can’t make ur point without insult show ur mindset and what motivates it especially as regards this argument.
Educate me pls
Are you guys trying to outdo PDP in every bad thing or what exactly is it with you guys calling PDP anytime buhari messes up?

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This man has always been a stupid person. Trying to justify unjustifiable.
What's wrong? Are you sure you're okay? He's supporting buhari o
Re: MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth by Cutiekatty: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video) / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.