Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Someone Please Give Me Solution To My Fiverr Sales That Goes Up And Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Give Me Solution To My Fiverr Sales That Goes Up And Down (514 Views)

Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) / Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / My Fiverr success thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Give Me Solution To My Fiverr Sales That Goes Up And Down by Ysakaws1: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
I need solution please. Some periods I get orders daily and some periods it just goes totally down that I don’t get one single order from a new client for months. It is more annoying now because whenever my account comes back to life and I start getting orders again, it only lasts for about a month before it goes back to zero sales again.

Sadly, the zero sales periods last longer.

I used to use reviews to boost the account back, but it doesn’t even seem effective anymore.
Re: Someone Please Give Me Solution To My Fiverr Sales That Goes Up And Down by Ysakaws1: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Help please!!

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of The 21st Century / The Much Needed Detailed SMSF Audit For Your Safe Future / Smes & Start Ups Can Now Raise Capital Through The Stock Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.