Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,998 members, 7,922,414 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Anybody Wishing Me Dead Will Die Before Me - Bobrisky Reacts To Ait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody Wishing Me Dead Will Die Before Me - Bobrisky Reacts To Ait (324 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Wishing Me Dead Will Die Before Me - Bobrisky Reacts To Ait by lizzywhite(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
BREAKING NEWS
Controversial Nigerian cross dresser and male Barbie aka Bob Risky is Dead.
Speaking to News men at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Dr Markman Zara stated that Bobrisky was rushed to the clinic in the wee hours of yesterday after surviving a fatal accident allegedly on his way to a party. The doctor stated that though he was conscious as at the time of entry in to the clinic, there was nothing they could do as he had lost so much blood.
AIT Correspondent at the clinic stated that celebrities like Tonto Dike and Bobriskys partner Oluwagbenga Abiodun were at the clinic in tears.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

MORE GIST

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/01/anybody-wishing-me-dead-will-die-before.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

2 Steps On How To Get Over Personal Emotional Pains / Impressive! You Wouldn't Want To Miss This. Check Out These Awesome Vector Arts / Why Do Niger Girls Talk Through The Nose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.