Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,530 members, 7,937,526 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? (1270 Views)

Atheist CONVERTS After Scientists Analysed The Cloth 'Jesus Was Buried In' / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11356663_929336736320442273804461243687091422887936n_jpeg0d7960b7334d021c9478431491ef3afb
You better and go hire charge & bail lawyer for your arrested helpless god there

One would have thought your gods and ancestors would get off sitting on their hands than be sitting at the back of a pick up truck after getting arrested for being a nuisance, menace and for disobeying the lockdown order

And you say you are not a morooon...I suggest you see a psychiatrist before it is too late...
Re: If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? by MuttleyLaff: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
And you say you are not a morooon...
I suggest you see a psychiatrist before it is too late...
Morooon, sic ko. maroon ni

You need the Priory more than I ever will do. Tufiakwa. See psychiatrist is not my portion. God forbid bad thing
Re: If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? by sonmvayina(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Morooon, sic ko. maroon ni

You need the Priory more than I ever will do. Tufiakwa. See psychiatrist is not my portion. God forbid bad thing

You know you really do..please,there is one at uselu Benin here...I can pay for your card and first treatment...I love you..I don't want you to loose it...please..
Re: If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? by MuttleyLaff: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
You know you really do.. please, there is one at Uselu Benin here...I can pay for your card and first treatment...I love you..I don't want you to loose it...please..
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
If you really do love me, you would pop in to have yourself treated because with all these your walking contradictions, you defo need Uselu more than anyone else in Benin.
Re: If, Just If Jesus Was The Answer.. Will?? by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
If you really do love me, you would pop in to have yourself treated because with all these your walking contradictions, you defo need Uselu more than anyone else in Benin.

That's my offer,take it or leave it...but get help..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer:God Made It Complicated / Is Religion Actually A Scam? / Female Priests Invade Catholic Church

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.