Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (68812 Views)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
olaboy33:
The Hisbah corps won't see this.

Education is slowly liberalising the north.
Hisbah only terrorize the poor,most religious laws in Nigeria only affect the poor

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by basic23111: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope this fake Pastor won't collect her number behind her dad's back. Guess he is tired of that dead looking wife of his. grin
dead looking is totally out of like...dont be foolish next time
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

All this one you are saying is story. If dem born any of your sisters well let them decide to become Christians then we will know truly whether Islam is not a religion of force.

In fact I personally have a sister and other members of my family who have become Christians. Mostly because they were under the impression that some so called pastors have answers to all their problems. Those who have family problems especially in polygamous homes tend to fall for this false impression since these pastors will brainwashed them to believe that someone in their family is the cause of all their problems such as unable to have kids, poor financial outlook, not as successful as others and other archaic Neanderthal maladies that has permeated into our society especially in the SW where people are always looking for “village” excuses for shortfalls in their lives.
So in short I know people who have converted and NOTHING happened to them. Women are most susceptible to these fraudulent pastors who promises them heaven and Earth once they start attending churches especially once they start to have problems with their husbands. In the end, they end up mostly worshiping the Pastor instead of God. Unfortunate for most, nothing has changed in their lives but they become prayer warriors and keep hoping for miracles that might not come. That's the gullibility that is prevalent in our society and the 419 Pastors are pouncing on the gullible ones.
I also know people who were born into Christianity but choose Islam due to marriage and other reasons.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
proudevil:
Vp: wow you are now a big girl pèlè, why is your hand so soft like this.

Princess: thank you sir.

Emir: ehm ehm,VP she is your daughter sir...khadija go and call your mama for me.

Even the emir is tryin to hold the vp's hand back. grin

Na wa for you o! grin grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

Even if you doubt me, I agree with everything you wrote up here and appreciate your civility of language this time.
However, I refer you to MURIC's press release on the Nigerian Law School hijab saga where the - one man - group falsely claimed that hijab is a DIVINE COMMANDMENT from the ALMIGHTY ALLAH (SAW) - I hope I got that right.

Muslims didn't rise then to correct the impression that hijab is not compulsory but allowed ordinary people like us to ASSUME -albeit wrongly - that hijab is compulsory.

If you do a critical analysis of my sarcastic post, I was only calling out MURIC not ISLAM.
And please don't let people assume again - albeit wrongly - that MURIC is Islam's mouthpiece in Nigeria.
Peace

Muslims have to rise up every time someone says something wrong? That’s his own interpretation just as you have different interpretations in other religions or even in constitutional Law.
If Christians have to rise up every time one of these Pastors say something or do something crazy, they will just have to stay up and not sit down again.
Even in Muslims countries, except for maybe Iran and Saudi Arabia, you are only required to cover your hair NOT that you have to wear a Hijab.
Apart from those 2, the rest of Muslim countries, you are not even required to cover your hair, pls visit UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey and many others. Most Arab women prefer to wear head cover because it’s part of their culture, it's not even religious pers se.
Also don't forget that in Catholicism, head cover is a must for the Nuns and many many other Catholics women also cover their hair especially when in the Church.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Pedrotina11: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
your father will prostrate for me. He was a fooll at 40. So will you be at 40. And all the make children in your lineage. grin

Lol...ur the one commenting such nonsense so who's the fool Fool..
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Olasheu1205(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
All this wealthy people sha
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
bestman09:
grin

Islam of the rich is different from the one for the poor
//
haba why are u guys acting unmaturely why are u trashing our fellow muslim brodas
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
MURIC the emir daughter is not putting on a hijab and she is shaking not just a man but a pastor. Is it not haram for a woman to shake a man in Islam There is even sharia law in kano state o... This is unacceptable angry

But you know the law is for the poor!
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by dnawah(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
vicdom:
Caption this picture of princess Khadija Lamido Sanusi in a firm hand shake with VP Osibanjo
oga u fit marry am o!
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
if d VP get brain like aboki or Muslims infact eh, him for don dey make arrangement to add ds yarinya to his entourage of wives, concubines, side chicks and maids n secretary. tnk god he is a Christian and doesn't behave like cows WL do.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
olaboy33:
The Hisbah corps won't see this.

Education is slowly liberalising the north.
Why some of u people carry north matter for head like gala na
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Because she is the daughter of an emir or in a Sharia state, does that still make the cat right.

You can't teach the religion to those who owns it
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Smartwave: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hijab is for the poor
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by BusolaDakolo: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
zyoxo:

obvious verbal attacks of any religious group is not a measure of intelligence. Note that!
Make money and dump that sh!t.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by frog12: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2020
why are most of you on this forum stupid ? the emir dey set his daughter to take over from ganduje
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

Sanusi already said last year that if there ever was an real effort to depose him and change the patriarchal system of the Emirate some of the loudest supporting voices would be in his household. Not surprised.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Danaire(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

The Islamic Religion is for the Foolish nd Marginalized Illiterate poor. Some day back, Mr. Muhammadu Buhari's daughta flew in the supposed presidential jet to do her Fotography job without wearing Hijab. Yet the Foolish Illiterate Religiously Obsessed Muslims sung her praise.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by hippyj(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2021
charityexplicit:
You are funny
I have sent many emails to you, please I want us to talk, 09021664434���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.