Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. (1741 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Adefemi404: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
A lady identified as Ijeoma was arrested on Friday 10th of January by IMO state police command for using her menstrual period to prepare food for her boyfriend...

http:///news/detail/804b65cd376262477618ba8f55513302?product=

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Endtimebro: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
If this true, then I must say its end time wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by generalwo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Adefemi404:
A lady identified as Ijeoma was arrested on Friday 10th of January by IMO state police command for using her menstrual period to prepare food for her boyfriend...

http:///news/detail/804b65cd376262477618ba8f55513302?product=
....the world is comin to an end gradually
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by GOFRONT(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by HallaDaTruth: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Any stew wey red wella, biko scrutinise properly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Adefemi404: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Any stew wey red wella, biko scrutinise properly

Lol
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
undecided

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by MhiztaNice(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
dis is really wikedness..
u sure say no be her own juju be dat
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by georjay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
wait o
what offence has she commited
just curious

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ewwww awon eyan Jaruma.
She wanted to jarumatize her boyfriend na wa.

We are opened for business for the year 2020. Order for your bale of Okirika men, women and children. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Aladdin1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Original menstrual stew and bloody pepper rice.chai!! the guy done chop kporkiyor!! abomination!!!.but how the guy come manage know? abi him see pieces of always sanitary pad as him dey chop the rice.chai!! pueh,pueh,pueh!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Earlystar698(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
She is even smiling lalasticlaly sef.

Mission accomplished. Poor boyfriend cry

Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Simplyleo: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Her name is Ijeoma.

Why should I be surprised?
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by realstars: 1:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Fail
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by KaydenJohny: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Her name is Ijeoma.

Why should I be surprised?
[/s]
yes you should be because it's not the norm for the igbos but an everyday thing for the cone headed ritualists from the waste.

disgusting bigot
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2020
I guess it was eguisi with that extra red oil ontop cry cry
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by girigonri: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
OMG! she ain't even remorseful with the looks on her face.

I would have like to ask her BF how the sauce tasted? because I'm suspecting the rice I ate yesterday at my gf's place.
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by BlackSaints: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Lady Arrested For Using Her Menstrual Period To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend. by Timson01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
How did they know that she use her menstral flow to prepare food for her husband

(1) (Reply)

Lady Steals Phone, Hides It In-Between Her Legs In A Port Harcourt Shop (Video) / 85 Yr Old Nigerian Doctor Admits To Killing Woman During Surgery In The UK -pics / Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.