Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals (1457 Views)

Dangote Reveals Actual Price Of Cement Sold To Dealers-dangote- Business / This Is Why I May Marry A Christian Lady – Aliko Dangote Reveals / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Akposkool(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
If you want to be successful in business, you have to know the intricacies of your industry A to Z, says Aliko Dangote, the richest person in Africa and founder of Dangote Industries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2NXsbrpgA

Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol. grin
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by jimyjames(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Yoruba's will come and boast about adenuga that's not even Yoruba but ijebu man a frontier of one almajeri man grin
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Davash222(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Yoruba's will come and boast about adenuga that's not even Yoruba but ijebu man a frontier of one almajeri man grin
Is Ijebu now in Kafanchan
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by agwom(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2020
A mentor!
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by agulion: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2020
If is the average rich person now he tell is prayer, prayer is good but know ur target audience
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Valkrie: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Akposkool:
[color=#770077][/color]
If you want to be successful in business, you have to know the intricacies of your industry A to Z, says Aliko Dangote, the richest person in Africa and founder of Dangote Industries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2NXsbrpgA

He rode to become what he is on the back of the government of Nigeria simple and period..!!
Government waivers and helping him to have and create monopoly and clamping down on his other competitors...!!

Even s fisherman with no single education would become the richest man in Africa if given same previledge given to Dangote..!! Nothing special at all...!!
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by BuhariAdvocate: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2020
You said it all.
Valkrie:

He rode to become what he is on the back of the government of Nigeria simple and period..!!
Government waivers and helping him to have and create monopoly and clamping down on his other competitors...!!

Even s fisherman with no single education would become the richest man in Africa if given same previledge given to Dangote..!! Nothing special at all...!!
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by jimyjames(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Davash222:

Is Ijebu now in Kafanchan

Ijebu is Nigeria
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by BuhariAdvocate: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Imagine an irrational person like you. You think Yoruba worship money like your ethnic?
jimyjames:
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Dangote leave story, The federal government made you rich .
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by stonemasonn: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Valkrie:

If they give you same priviledge as Dangote you won't become the richest man in Africa.
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

See dis one oo

soo ijebu is no more yoruba again abi??
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Am finding this claim hard to bliv, has anyone ever open a company and govt says no u cant cus dangote is there?? Am not understanding...
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by jimyjames(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Imagine an irrational person like you. You think Yoruba worship money like your ethnic?

Yoruba's do this for money and there are thousands of ritualist shrines in Yoruba land blood money worship

1 Share

Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Valkrie: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2020
stonemasonn:
If they give you same priviledge as Dangote you won't become the richest man in Africa.

Not even me...I said even a fisherman would be...!!
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by jimyjames(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See dis one oo

soo ijebu is no more yoruba again abi??

Ijebus are not Yoruba's they don't speak Yoruba they are from Sudan

1 Share

Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by stonemasonn: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Not even me...I said even a fisherman would be...!!

lol, many retired generals and even a tailor was given the same priviledge, how many are the richest in Nigeria how much more Africa.
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Dangote wealth has never inspire me. He simply rode to richest through croyinism, nepotism, government waiver and money laundry front.
People like Jim ovia, Tony Elumelu, Leo stan Ekeh, Fola Adeola, Cosmos maduka and Micheal Balogun are the Nigeria Billionaires that I admire.
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Mightyhaiz: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
stonemasonn:
,make them give am first

1 Like

Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Valkrie: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by stonemasonn: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Valkrie:

Who told you that..?
Very few in Nigeria made their wealth without government backing..
Then again, I hope you know there are billionaires in this country who wish to remain silent and not be on Forbes..!!?
Silent billionaires! Only if you're hiding your money in Swiss banks or someone else is fronting for you.
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

Ijebus are not Yoruba's they don't speak Yoruba they are from Sudan
Noo, Sudan ko, Djibouti ni
Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
stonemasonn:
Silent billionaires! Only if you're hiding your money in Swiss banks or someone else is fronting for you.
You are ignorant of how the society operate. The guy told you the truth.

Re: How I Became Successful - Africa Richest Man Dangote Reveals by stonemasonn: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
tommyken:

You are ignorant of how the society operate. The guy told you the truth.

sighhhh

(1) (Reply)

Packaging Companies In Nigeria - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / Olekoko Herbal Mixture / 31yrs Old Nigerian Iyin Aboyeji On Billionaires’ Lane With Elon Musk, Others(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.