Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,293 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? (686 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / IS It Right For A Man To Accept Money From His Father Inlaw When He Is Broke? / Accept Money On The First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by djeezy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hello nairalanders, i just got hooked up with this babe. She's rich and affluent, d same faculty with me in school. She spends her cash on me and i reject it sumtyms which vexes her. I'm thinking that taking cash 4rm her will defame,demean and reduce my reputation. We're also ok in my family but she's richer. I just want to be the man in control. What should i do becoz i love her so much.
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by MrCork7: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
its ok coz you own her, especialy when she nigerian! angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by Ladyrsky46: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Corkie, do you ever smile? undecided
It won't kill you ya know? grin

@DJ, I don't think it should be a problem. Then again, I won't feel comfortable if someone always wants to spend on me all the time,
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by AnnMarie1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

Corkie, do you ever smile? undecided
It won't kill you ya know? grin

lol@Ladyrsky46 grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by Yorisb: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
djeezy:

Hello nairalanders, i just got hooked up with this babe. She's rich and affluent, d same faculty with me in school. She spends her cash on me and i reject it sumtyms which vexes her. I'm thinking that taking cash 4rm her will defame,demean and reduce my reputation. We're also ok in my family but she's richer. I just want to be the man in control. What should i do becoz i love her so much.

Then don't accept(taking the highlighted into account) monetary gifts from her else your man-ego/self esteem and self worth would be trampled upon eventually. I'd gladly be the GIVER (as they never lack wink) than a RECEIVER!! undecided

Keke 'n Pepe!
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by rainonyou(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
Yes,it's wrong!
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by MMM2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
4 WHAT ?
u re fucking a girl and she is giving u money, dat 2 bad stop it now and start giving her ur own money, cos she will insult 1day or when de 2 of u break up she will call u all sort of names. And when chicks give u 1 dey will tell people dey gave u 5.
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by Wumine(f): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
I don't think its wrong as long as you aint the one asking. Thought it shouldn't be all the time. Not all girls "give" and "tell".
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by iice(f): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
Your reputation or your integrity? undecided
If you know the person she is, you'll always be the man regardless of what she gives you or how much more money she has over you.
Just simply refrain from accepting the gifts if it makes you uncomfortable and let her know why.
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by Dabss(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
@op
noffing wrong wif accepting her gifts
stop only when it starts, Em , U know, starts misbehaving
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by Wumine(f): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2010
iice:

Your reputation or your integrity? undecided
If you know the person she is, you'll always be the man regardless of what she gives you or how much more money she has over you.
Just simply refrain from accepting the gifts if it makes you uncomfortable and let her know why.

I concur
Re: Is It Wrong To Accept Money 4rm Ur Galfriend? by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
Op i don't see anything wrong with collecting gifts from her,but i'll advice not to always collect cash and you should also spend on her not minding that she's rich,that way you won't feel like you are less a man.

(1) (Reply)

Question / Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? / How Much Luv Can You Give?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.